You are not connected. Please login or register

Music In The [ Job | Solo ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Music In The [ Job | Solo ] Empty Music In The [ Job | Solo ] 26/07/20, 03:55 am

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

”Job Details”:

Part 1 of 3: Music In The Air

Jumanah smiled happily as the store owner handed her a mask he had made for her based on her design choices. “Well?” he asked as Jumanah gently held it close to her chest in a hug.

“It's way better than I expected! It was certainly worth the money and time!” She said unwrapping her face from the cloth she had kept on it while her new mask had been in the works and put on the new mask. “Thank you sir!”

The man chuckled “You’re quite welcome after what you paid to have that made. AN Odd request but I am glad you enjoy my work given how important it seemed to you. Feel free to come back anytime if you need adjustments or a patch job. I’ll have those carrier straps for your other gear soon  come back in a day or two and they should be ready.” He said with a soft smile and nod.

“Okay!” Jumanah excitedly said before waving goodbye and made her way out humming happily a little tune of a song she had been working on since the battle in the plains. As she passed one stall owner in the streets she heard him call over to her blinking. She looking over and walked over when he waved her over.

“Hey you sound like you may have a good set of pipes on you my dear. WOuld you mind singing me a song? It’s been a long day, I could use the pick me up.” He said with an encouraging smile Jumanah was a bit hesitant but after some pep talk and nodded.

“Fine but only one song alright?” She offered sighing a bit before clearing her throat. She had sung in battle for spells before but never in public… what if others heard and were annoyed with her? She thought to herself as the man waved over some of his buddies that seemed intrigued with what she had to offer making her a bit more nervous. But there wasn't any going back now.

She focused her mind on music while filling her staff with magoi allowing the orb to form as she aimed it up towards the sky placing the bottom of her staff to the ground resting it off to the side of her. She then cast Music Of The Rukh for 20 Magoi allowing music to start to play in the area. The music started off gentle, almost hesitant but slowly picking up in a more confident manner as a few people looked over in interest. She smiled gently under her new mask and gently unhooked the mouth to allow better vocals and to show her soft smile. She then started to sing out in a near sorrowful manner.

“What would you need to have done, To finally see the monster you have become.
The beast in which kills the town, the one that made you in the end frown?
How far would you go, with so many slaves in tow.
In hopes to overthrow…”

She motioned out with her hand that held her mouth cover of her mouth getting more into the song seeing others in the area looking over to her singing She smirked as the song slowed before picking back up more intensely as she spoke the name of the person she sang of. She flicked her arm up into the air as she put in 5 magoi to her staff to let out small little ember flames around her and her staff drawing in a much bigger crowd.

“What would you need to have done, To finally see the Bloody Tyrant you have become.
Oooo oh oooo oh.
The Bloody Tyrant you have become.
Oooo oh oooo oh.
Do you see now what you have done.”

She brought her hand down towards her clenching her mouth part of her mask as she put in 5 more magoi and closed her eyes letting bubbled flow out of the staff and pop along side form small ice particles to add a shimmering effect as she sang out louder making those in the crowd rock back and forth to the song.

“The forces against you too strong it’s too late to admit that you were wrong.
The falling warrior, the flying mage, both of which talents shall never fade with age.
The noble caster, the erry dead crafter, those who will be remembered forever.
Many others come and line up in a row, to fight against those slaves you're forced to take the death toll.
To fight against your blood magic, in which you used to wreak havoc.
Oh my had it been so tragic.”

She rolled her head to one shoulder, then to the other tapping her foot she opened her eyes as she moved into the next section of the song motioning the sky with her hand that held the part of her mask once again.

“Oooo oh oooo oh.
Peel back the layers, to see how it fairs, against the non benevolent…. Bloooooody Tyrant…
Oooo oh oooo oh.
Watch the blood flow, from those brought in tow, used like lambs to the slaughter, look at all the good it brought her.
Oooo oh oooo oh.
What would you need to have done, To have finally seen the monster you have become.
The beast in which kills the town, the one that made you in the end frown?
How far would you go, with so many slaves in tow.
In hopes to overthrow…”

The music slowly went slower once more and her singing was far more gentle.

“Only to fail…
As your face grows pale…
Oh the non benevolent… Bloooooody Tyrant.”

She finished off the song holding out the last musical note for a moment to make a humming like sound bowing as the crowd cheered and clapped tossing her some huang. She smiled lifting up her staff letting all its effects fade as she collected the Huang the retailer chuckling to her. “See I know a singer when I see em kid”

( 1,013 / 500 Words )
( 170 / 200 Magoi )

”Profession Perk Used”:

”Spells Used”:

”Weapon”:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum