2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Coronation  Empty The Coronation 11/07/20, 11:43 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

*Stomp* *Stomp* *Stomp*

If there was anything that can be heard more than all other things, it was the marching. The numerous amount of stomps echoed across the land of Tartarus as those who gathered to see their new Overlord had waited.  Today was a special day, Lagi was finally going to initiate a ceremony in order to completely solidify the intentions he had for Tartarus, as well as the methods he would use to ensure that the reformed capital would survive.  These are all the answered that would be heard to day, and Lagi would be saying it all from the comfort of the tattered spire.

*Stomp* *Stomp* *Stomp*

There were guards that appeared who lined up information in front of the spire of Janat Edan. The uniforms themselves and the flags that they were waving depicted the chosen flag of Lagi's newly proposed colony of dungeon beasts. The flag is made up of a cross on a background in bronze, blue and gold. The Tartarus emblem consists of a crescent moon surrounded by several seeds, the emblem is part of the standard flag and thus shown all the time. The emblem stands for their pain, their bravery and their boldness.

*Stomp* *Stomp* *Stomp*

They matched in place for a while until they stopped, and the person that came out after they did wasn't Requiem Jynx. It was a member of The  Dark hand cathedral who helped oversee the reeducation of the dungeon beasts into the Dark Hand religion.  She was even more equal to Mazus Grimm as well, or even more important than him due to the uniqueness of her special condition.

The Coronation  172092ad3b60dcb290e906a30f2ad40a5fbef7ce
"I am sister Abagail. This next bit is a song that is to be considered as the national anthem of Tartarus.  It is called, "Hard Tomorrow". "

After that, she sang, she sang a beautiful siren song that was with no distinguishing words.  It wasn't for the sake of anyone being able to easily follow, it also served as an animalistic song of nature that could truly touch the soul of every dungeon beasts around.  If anyone was to compare it to something, it would be like a mini-opera.  However, the vocals had more meaning and seemed way more able to reflect the hard times ahead.   The main premises of the song that you strived to succeed a harder tomorrow for a better today.

"The Dark Hand Religion is the dominant religion within this part of the world,  we are Solomon's chosen people and will inherit the world when the time of man is over. In the meantime, we must grant the evolution of change for those who welcome it,  and continue to build upon this land to mimic the original alma torran.  No, not mimic, regain it's an original form that mimics alma torran.  A lord will rise to show us the way, and he is on his way here."

After that, Lagi exited the spire and sister Abagail bowed off to the side.

The Coronation  GLyfJND

" Welcome, brothers, and sisters. As you know, my name is Requiem Jynx, the leader of the Dark Hand. In addition to that, I am the Overlord of Tartarus. There are plenty of things for us to go over, so I'll try to be as detailed as possible so you can have all the information you need in regards to how we will be proceeding with this newly formed capital.  We have taken over the capital of heliohapt and the only thing left to do is to continue to push for more territory to be claimed. In the meantime, we would be establishing our own laws to follow while we move along, this is to be a smooth process as I'm actively participating as the Overlord in order for it to proceed.   An Overlord is the highest seat of power, similar to a king or pharaoh, but we go beyond the simple bloodlines that those individuals gain just by being born. No,  there is a "Lord" class of dungeon beasts that is considered as royalty in Tartarus, and it's to be treated as such. There are few of them, and I also decree that only those class of dungeon beasts will succeed the throne should my time ever come to an end.  But do not fret, our systems of class is not to oppress our kin, we are one race, and our bonds are naturally more stronger than the other races who cling on to the old practices we left behind upon evolving.  A Lord has a responsibility to the residents of Tartarus, I intend for this to be the official capital for dungeon beasts all across the world.  Your homeland, the place you can return to."

Lagi paused before he continued.

"But I can't do it alone, which is I took it upon myself to employ a squadron of every percentage of dungeon beast races that make up our capital. I call them, The Rose Regiment. Their beauty is a reflection of the diversity of the force that will be withholding Tartarus's laws and protecting its citizens.  They will also help with the push of claiming more territory so that more housing opportunities at a satisfactory level.  The Rose Regiment is a homage towards our national flag, each of the seven seeds represents a flower, I only found it appropriate to present you with the newly created fighting force that exists to protect you first. "

There are other things as well.

"You must wonder how we intend to make money since the entire country's wealth was built off of the slave trade? Well look at you, look at all of you. Amazing talents in your own right, and with the terraformed land, we are on uncharted with new opportunities.  The jobs of thousands of slaves can be worked by hundreds, instead of trading people, we can trade in the commodity.  El Ragu, Athletic Performance Drugs, Agriculture enhancements, opium,  farming, mining, beast handling, and even trading by the sea. We have so many opportunities available to us,  but trading in a commodity of products we produce in Tartarus is our new focus. This is why our currency is now changed. "

After that, a few dark hand assistants, presented a few samples of the new currency among the crowd.

Coin example
Spoiler:
"They are called the Trade Federation Escudo, the coins themselves are made of a rare ore that's been transformed by the radiation and found throughout the sandpits of the savage lands. Humans can't go near them, dungeon beasts seem to have the highest resistance to the radiation, especially if the cause of ones transformation is due to the event that happened in Tartarus. This allows us exclusive rights  by default to explore all of  the new ores that are reformatted by the radiation burst, which in turn changes its value as a never before seen commodity to other lands. With some testing from the Tartarus Trade Federation, which is represented by the Jade Vine flower,  the Escudo has lasting independent monetary worth due to the uniqueness of the metal and the fact that it's radiation properties once transformed into currency form is no longer hazardous to humans. Radiation hardening strengthens the material, making it near indestructible, the metal is abundant enough to create coins but rare enough so that not everyone can produce them.  I don't seek for this to be the dominant currency, if it's a byproduct of the currency due to its rarity, then so be it.  Black markets are able to operate in Tartarus as a separate section through the trade federation. This allows us to be a trade capital with the lightest restrictions on the goods that are being sold.  Our economy will change because of this decision."

Now for crimes, which is a tough part.

"This might be a hard pill to swallow, but we are beings of many different species, may different wills. The desires to do evil and break the laws of Tartarus, you must wonder how we have intended handle such  member of our capital if they commit crimes.  We do have an existing prison system in the works, the Stoneward Regional Prison. The rare ores that have been affected by radiation hardening would make for a great material to build the prison. I have every intention of using the black pyramid for such things, and the hermit dungeon beasts are in the process of creating collars to repress a dungeon beast's racial abilities.  This keeps them under control as they serve their sentence, and due to it being present in the savage lands as we continue to increase our borders, it would be in a radiated section that would prove difficult for humans to traverse in the unlikely event that they escape. Yes, you heard it from me, the prison is welcoming the world's hardened criminals that they can't seem to contain in order to finish their sentences at Stoneward.  The radiation is already a self-assisted form of suicide for them, and the collars can be adjusted to work on humans as well.  There is currently a three-strike rule in place,  for non-violent offenders, and a minimum sentence served for violent officials.  Prison labor will be utilized, rehabilitation will be prioritized, but the most heinous of acts or minimum sentences would have two choices if granted to them by the grace of the warden. They can either serve their time at Stoneward, or sign an indentured servitude contract for the years of their sentence outside of Tartarus.  That's all that needs to be revealed for the time being. For the record, the Stoneward Regional Prison will be considered as one of the world's first supermax facilities due to the nature of the location surrounding it, is represented flower of those who work for our prison system is the Cape Sundew. "

What else was he missing?

"Health care for the citizens of Tartarus is free, the Grand Oak Clinic is run by the Spriggan King that was appointed by me personally. Please feel free to get checked out if you are feeling unwell, we are paving the way for a universal form of treatment to help dungeon beasts of different species. Immigration for humans are rather limited, they can only stay in Tartarus for a maximum of six months per year if they aren't prisoners or employed by one of our facilities.  All humans must submit to a clairvoyance magic-based background check to anticipate intent and avoid treasonous activities towards Tartarus and it's residents. "

Taking a deep breath, Lagi figured that he spoke a lot and that the residents had much to take in.

"The Love of the people is the strength of the nation, our harder tomorrows will give one day give birth to a better today.  It is worth the struggle to change the fates of our destiny, We will live! We, Will, Thrive! And most of all, we will survive!  In my name, Requiem Jynx, as the Overlord Of Tartarus, it shall be done!"

2The Coronation  Empty Re: The Coronation 24/07/20, 01:49 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The crowd at the capital had started small, but within hours before the planned speech thousands who had been turned had gathered to await the words of their new overlord. Their hopes and fears seized them and kept them in their spots silent as if a previous master had been waiting to whip them. While more powerful than they were enslavement it was hard for some to break out of their old mentalities this was to be expected, but they would soon find the frozen tension melted as a woman had come out and began to sing for them.

With their long-held silence holding throughout the song the only thing that had changed was the reactions of the beasts there who felt deep inside they were truly welcomed. As the song ended and she made her statement the first person had broken the silence not with a bang, but a whisper. The bubbling mumbles of the confused filled the gaps of her words as they began to wonder what her words truly meant for them.

"Chosen people? the last thing I was chosen for was slavery, what's this about." A man near the front wondered a bit too loudly, even though it would soon be brushed by the fettered whispers of the timid.

"Another Lord? Well if he freed us he must want us for something."

"Be Quiet, haven't you heard he came to this nation just to free us!"

Before the conversation could be carried on The Overlord, Requiem Jynx had made himself present with a figure that cut through whispers and covered them in silence, but rather than fear and curiosity it had been awe. Witnessing him and hearing the beginning of his speech had filled them with mixed emotions as their eyes and ears heeded his every word. How could they not break away from the fate they were resigned when this man was offering them more than they had ever wanted, more than any nation on the world had thought to grant to all their people. To be raised from dirt into the heavens almost seemed unreasonable as once again they found themselves stunned where they stood.

For some, the rest of the speech was lost on their ears as they were foreign concepts they didn't even have the basic understanding of, but with how The Overlord carried himself and flowed from sentence to sentence they couldn't help but see it in a positive light. The final word a promise, for some these, had been empty, but for those caught in the moment, they felt as if their prayers had been answered. The sound of rumbling thunder began to fill the air and shake the building, but this was no act of nature but instead the acclamation of the crowd. Their joy had overtaken them as they stomped, clapped, and hollered with an enthusiasm that would've had them beaten by their previous "lords" and their many methods of torture.

After a few moments of applause, their cheers were cut off by a sudden loud drum as from the sidelines a few musicians had been there to play their anthem, but as they lead themselves in to stand in front of everyone and their Overlord they were accompanied by four figures who were sure to catch the attention of all attending the ceremony. As the song ended a messenger boy, a young Beast-man cat read out a scroll as he stood in front of the four figures.

"Introducing The Four Lords of The Irradiated sands, The Royal Servants of Jynx and Tartarus, and prospective fingers of The Dark hand! Here to pledge their loyalty to their Overlord, their people, and their nation, Long live The Beasts, Long Live The Free, Long Live Tartarus!"
The young boy's enthusiasm brought each word to their ears with the cries of a child who had found those who would answer his prayers.

The Adolescent Feline having given his intro each of the four would give the kid a gift before he ran off so they could introduce themselves. First of them was the strongest looking, a dinosaurian man with some pieces of Heliohaptian clothing mixed with armor made for his body. On his back was an odd sword with what looked like teeth to the people in the audience, but their attention was soon on his face as he stepped forward. "I am a warrior and fierce defender of The Dark Hand, my strength and my ferocity shall always be the sword of Tartarus. I am Akhen Sobek, Lord of Beasts and my loyalty is yours!" His words ending with him dropping to his knees.

The Second was a Skeleton who dressed in robes and had two other skulls resting on his shoulder, they even seemed to be sleeping from how they nodded in place. However, his main head held all control and attention as he made quick work of speaking. "A life without the Darkhand would not be my life, and even as I have ascended beyond such mortal coil I come to find myself dedicating undeath to Tartarus. I am Felix Atticus, Lord Of Skeletons and my Loyalty is yours, Don't ya know?" His serious words cut off by his accent and true nature as he gave a nod that could only be construed as a skeleton wink as he kneeled.

With the Second making some of them laugh the Third was next to make his presence known as what some in the back had thought to be a simple tree stepped forward. A Tree-Man whose size and girth would almost make him seem stronger than the Dinosaur were it not for his muscles and reputation.  Despite his lack of many features, he gave them all a gentle look before he spoke. "A Doctor first, my services to aid the people and the Spriggan King's hospitals I will see this nation live healthier and longer than the rest. I am Henzin, Lord of Dryads, my roots and loyalty are yours!" Kneeling as he spoke as he creaked and got down a bit slower than the others.

Finally, The Last Lord a female wrapped in bandages and covered with gold and robing with a staff in her hand they would know all too well what type of beast she was. Her deathmask hiding her intentions she swaggered forward before clicking her staff against the ground to gain attention as she spoke. "You may know me least of all, but my wishes are the same as the rest, my will is yours and the nation's as well. I have brought beasts to this land and I will bring even more to salvation! I am Masika, Lord of Mummies, and my entirety is yours for all eternity!" Her words dropping like her as she almost threw herself down dramatically in a show of devotion.

With The Four of them have pledged themselves to their nation and their lord the crowd was astonished and pleased, but also stunned and unsure at the same time. A majority of them looked to the lords for a moment before looking up their Overlord, eager to see how he would continue on from here just as the bowing lords were.

Akhen Sobek, Lord Of Beasts:

Felix Atticus, Lord Of Skeletons:

Henzin, Lord Of Dryads:

Masika, Lord Of Mummies:

3The Coronation  Empty Re: The Coronation 29/07/20, 12:51 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was hard to tell how his speech was being received by the other dungeon beasts. This was hard, building an alliance from the ground up and being the head of something new. If there was one thing that Lagi had in his mind, it was the thoughts of failure. If there was one thing that Lagi didn't want to do, it was failing at being able to lead them to a prosperous future. It would be hard, and a lot of sacrifices would have to be made. However, In order for Lagi to make his dreams into a reality, he had to continue to walk this path.

However, there was a moment where Lagi was met with a rather pleasant surprise. There were more capable allies that arrived and had the intent of kneeling before him in the name of Tartarus. In all honesty, he didn't expect this, but he figured that there were those who had the power to consider themselves lords like himself. Those who would carry on such a title, they would appear themselves before the rest of Tartarus as the leaders and role models for the future. Unlike most nobles who had the title for self-interest and gain, this was simply natural selection that made them the natural leaders and superiors among their beast kin.

The first one was Akhen Sobek, and he looked to be a powerful warrior. He gave off the impression and aura of a capable leader that can handle the continuously growing forces of Tartarus. The main army would need a commander when the time was right, and this was a man that Lagi thought had fit the bill.

"Aken Sobek, I accept your pledge. In my name, Requiem Jynx, I deem you as the commander of the forces of Tartarus. The Rose Regiment is yours to command, protect our people from those who wish to harm us and our way of life. I am counting on you."

The next lord was Felix Atticus, Lord Of Skeletons. He was a member of the Dark Hand far before the time of his transformation, and it was only a telltale that his faith in the religion allowed him to be such a powerful dungeon beasts.

"Felix Atticus, I accept your pledge. Our history together, from the time of me being a finger, to a leader, you know very well that our faith in the master's plan was of the highest importance. Now that is has come to fruition, the true beginning of our evolution is upon us. You know the scriptures, and now, a title. In my name, Requiem Jynx, you are now the Patriarch of the Dark Hand and lead in it's worship. Abagail will support you, never let the people lose their faith. We need to believe in our change, we need to believe that the path that we take to ascend humanity is for the sake of humanity. You have accepted your true self, and now, you are a Lord. Continue as you are, our people shall take comfort in your sense of humor. "

There was another, Henzin.

"Henzin, my trusted friend. Your medical research is invaluable and I have put my absolute faith in your ability to keep our people safe and healthy. I will do whatever I can to accommodate you, since you are doing whatever you can to accommodate our people. In my name, Requiem Jynx, I accept your pledge."

The last one was a new member. A woman, a mummy as well, quite fitting for the motif of Heliohapt.

"Masika, your beauty and dedication have amazed me. Not only have you returned here to your true home, Tartarus, you also took the time to liberate your fellow kin. In my name, Requiem Jynx, I welcome you, and accept your pledge. Act as you will and be true to your beliefs, I will never abandon my kind. I wish to make a place for us to prosper, that will come true."

After that, Lagi would speak to the rest of the crowd.

"These are your lords, the dungeon beasts who have exceeded their evolution and gained such strength and prowess. This is the reflection of our royalty, nobility, the closest links to Alma Torran. They are superior, however, that superiority is connected to their responsibility. If you are a lord, you have a responsibility to the residents. You are the expectation, you are the role models, you are the images of our country that our people strive to mimic upon the path of prosperity. As you look upon them, do not remember your past lives as slaves being constantly abused or misused. They are not only your lords, they are the heroes of our capital. The humans are one thing, but we won't eat each other, we will become the world's model for true harmony. "

After that, the meeting was done. However, Lagi needed to talk to his lords in private.

"Lords of Tartarus, Rise! You have been anointed as the heroes of our land. We have much to discuss, follow me into the spire, and meet me on the top floor. As for the rest of you, my people, this is only the beginning. Our time has arrived!! Long live The Beasts, Long Live The Free, Long Live Tartarus!"

Later on, Lagi addressed the lords in private as he sat in his chair at the top of the spire. The power source was in the middle as well, with a strange magical symbol under it.

" Lords of Tartatus. Once again, I welcome you to our Dungeon Beast Rebellion. Right now, we have the capital. However, there is much more we need to achieve. We need to claim the rest of heliohapt for Tartarus and extend the range of the power that's fueling the transformation. If it covers the entire country, that's still seen as a success for me. However, I wonder if any of you have any information for me in regards to the usurers of the human race and any sort of obstacle we need to overcome to take more of these lands as our own. In addition to that, I have a question for you that shall shape our approach forever."

He let it linger for a while.

"Humanity, we all lived as a human once. I spoke of possible trades and talks with them, but we can deny them, kill those who remain for the precaution of safety for our people, and be completely independent. Tell me, my lords. You are royalty now, you have a say in such decisions, even if the final call is mine. In our path to claim the rest of this country as ours, what shall we do to the humans. Should we eliminate them? Should we show them mercy? Should we work with them? What are your thoughts? What do you believe is best for our kin?"

4The Coronation  Empty Re: The Coronation 05/08/20, 01:48 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The rest of the ceremony had gone off without a hitch as they watched the rest of it with pride starting to well in some of them, while a large majority of them were still unsure though they felt like their interests were protected. As it all started to wind down and the lords went off to their meeting the rest of the civilians would go about their own celebrations. It seemed that they were focused on thinking about their new status as they hadn't had the time before.

From inside the halls of his private chamber, the cheers of citizens who had been overjoyed could be heard as they went about their own celebrations. The four lords looked to the walls for a moment, each of them giving a different form of approval as if they were all pleased with the results for different reasons. However, soon enough their attention was soon drawn back to their Overlord as he suddenly began to speak with them. Although they all had different resting faces due to their dispositions they all shared their focus on him as he spoke. As he soon went on from asking questions about how to help with building their nation to questions of what to do with humans they come across.

At first, it seemed like they were all confused, but as they turned to look at one another and then turn to look of to think it seemed more obvious that they were pondering his questions. None of them were brash enough to suddenly spout information or ideas without giving it some thought first. They were all eager to prove themselves, but not only for Jynx but for themselves as well.
After a moment of thought, it seemed like each lord came to their own thoughts and conclusions at different times as they looked to one another slowly. It seemed they all wanted to be respectful as they gazed from side to side waiting for one to establish a speaking order.

"Well, there is one matter of business I feel it impertinent to address." Felix had spoken suddenly as he stepped up with the other lords moving back to allow him his time. "With large amounts of the land being changed we have a lot of unknowns on our resources if we could send out an investigative team out to survey the land we could figure out more about the state of the weather, water, and food production."

Akhen would also step forward briefly to make a quick comment. "It would be also useful for finding defensive locations, as well as figuring out where we could look to place new settlements."

"He's right, previously large amounts of Heliohapt was inhospitable due to large swaths of desert in-between cities.
" Felix stated as he unrolled a map of the previous country before moving on. "But in Tartarus not only has the dunes changed shape in some areas, but water and wildlife is so different that we could be able to create new settlements inland they couldn't before." As he started to roll up his map it seemed like he had one final statement. "This way I would be able to get our religion in a strong foothold with newer people as well as those who never knew what it is what like to have a home of their own."

As he spoke Akhen had returned to his spots and the rest of the lords were looking at Felix as he spoke. They knew that their lord would have multiple questions, but they had decided to wait for him to address their answers and their own questions separately. Under the presumption, they would each get their own turns to answer they watched Felix and Jynx waiting for his response.

5The Coronation  Empty Re: The Coronation 05/08/20, 08:07 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

At the very least, Lagi was getting the information that he needed. Even though he thought that the moral concept of what to do with humanity was something that was eating at him, he understood that those kinds of discussions would have to wait until he had a clear path to claiming victory. To him, victory was ensuring that at the very least, heliohapt was fully conformed to the will of Tartarus and the residents fully understood the nature of the new rule they were living under.

"That sounds like a pretty good idea, an exploration team to survey the new wildlife and the new mutations that made certain areas hospitable. It is paired up as a blessing and a curse to some people, but this allows us to cultivate more of the free land of heliohapt and gives others a chance to achieve a standard way of life. Even if being out of the city is something that serves their needs even better, I would like to accommodate them as much as I can. Akhen, i'll leave it to you to pick the exploration team in the sense of who actually gets to go. The reports would be funneled back to you in regards to what can be defendable and hospitable. Felix, feel free to handpick any of your trusted acolytes regarding your new position. Spreading the good word is a great way to manufacture consent, allowing us to act as we are would be the best way to put Tartarus on the most efficient track. But as much as I would like to send either one of you, Masika has already started to build a reputation as a great liberator. It's powerful, and riding that wave is a fast way to regain cooperation for those that may not even understand what's happened to them. "

Still, it could be a stretch.

"But if you object and have a better solution as who I would choose to go on this endeavor, please let me know. This is not about expendability, you all are going to be a bit more spread out as we claim more and more of heliohapt's territory. Areas that interest you, i'd advise you to study up on them if you are willing to handle that section of our evolving utopia. But like I said, if you have a problem with what i'm suggesting, I would rather you speak up now than hold any discontent. We are not humans who bottle these things in, lay it on the table so that we may work more efficiently."

6The Coronation  Empty Re: The Coronation 20/08/20, 10:23 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As they listened to Lagi's words each of his lords were giving confirmation as he laid out his parts of the plan with him. They looked to one another briefly as if they were sizing the other up. Some of them knew each other while others had never the opportunity to meet due to their own priorities in relation to the Dark Hand.

Ahken would take it upon himself to suddenly respond to Lagi's statements to them. "We are honored to carry out the work you have for us, our overlord." He gave a slight bow before he looked to the others seeing if any would object. None of them were seemingly wishing to do so as silence held the air for a few moments.

When the silence was finally broken it seemed that one of them was quick to pick up on the worries of their overlord, rather than wishing to object against his ideas. Masika the newest of the group was quick to express her thoughts on humans. "You are right my lord we were once human, and with some humans refusing to join us what if we were to instead teach them they have a natural place."

With her words intending to grab the attention it was soon achieved as the other lords would look to stare at the lord of mummies. She was a wildcard and they were a bit thrown off with what she was suggesting. Felix was the first of them to make a comment on her thoughts. "What do you mean Masika, what is the natural place of humans other than cattle for our ambitions?"

Without letting the others or even Lagi get time to question her Masika was quick to explain what she was suggesting. "Well we should just brainwash the humans that don't transform, its unlikely we will get all of them, so what if we teach them they have a different role in society and they just aren't ready to join us evolved races." A somewhat devious grin had begun to spread across her face as she spoke. "We make them feel as if we are the ones protecting them and that should feel grateful to us and follow us anywhere even down into an endless pit."

Felix wouldn't respond, in fact none of the other lords really knew what to make of the plan. They saw merit in it, but they were all unsure for their own reasons. After spending some time looking around at each other, and then taking the time to think to themselves they all gradually began to turn their attention back to Lagi. They were all capable of making their own decisions, but they all trusted him for one reason or another. With Lagi being a supreme authority to them his opinion was likely to sway their own thoughts, but all they could do was wait to see how he would react to her plan. They were all eager to do as he wished with his plan, so they were eager to see his thoughts on one of their own plans.

7The Coronation  Empty Re: The Coronation 06/09/20, 04:41 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi remained rather silent as he listened to what his Lords had to say. He also took note of what each and every Lord thought.  It wasn't much to get from this little exchange, but he really wanted to know about how invested the other dungeon beast royals were in investing in the future, as well as how to handle the people that were inside this world that they dreamed of together.

"You may have a point, killing them all would be somewhat of an ongoing crusade that I have no intention of continuing.  As well as those who simply don't have enough of the DNA in order to proceed with the transformation if they are even apart of the status quo. I have the ability to make more of my kind, a gift I maintain as the vampire lord.  But I also can't imagine having so many vampires running around either. They could serve a purpose beyond the simplicities of working towards our cause. Taking a bit away from the magician's colony, their life force can be used to fuel the power source in order to help protect the dungeon beasts. I'm currently working on securing more security and more protection, a series of Kaiju. Imagine a beast of legend coming right out of that sky, right out of the formation of dark clouds that seems to resemble a portal.  We lack in so many things,  a huge army could kill the weaker dungeon beasts and their families, annihilate everything we worked hard for.  We need to make up for those lack of forces while we are securing the rest of this country, Akhen's burden is great, I do not expect him to be everywhere at the same time. "

Of course, he let them in on what he was going to do, summon additional protectors in order to protect them and the rest of his people.

"If the humans truly believe in living in harmony with the dungeon beasts, they would be willing to offer their essence to us for the sake of Tartarus's universal safety. What we offer is the truth, this will be the price of their protection, their existence will have meaning regardless of whether they transform or not. I will protect you, everyone in here and outside, my people, no matter the cost.  But right now, we must push forward to claim the rest of the heliohapt continent. "

8The Coronation  Empty Re: The Coronation 06/10/20, 10:29 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As they listened to their lord's ideas they looked each other over once again, they all knew their lord but only some of them knew each other and each of their relationships different Henzin who was the only person to have conversed with Masika before this stepped forward with her as they asked what they were wondering.

"Those are ambitious projects, my lord, I inquire who will be in charge of human management and conversion?"
Henzin asked as he bowed down with his step forward before looking over to Masika. "I think it would be good to have it possibly be a join project due to the medical and mental aspects required."

Masika gave a slightly sly smile as she looked over to the large plant man before looking back over to Lagi. "I agree with Henzin my lord, also a personal question of my own, these massive beasts, where do we plan to house them and take care of them?" As she questioned she suddenly found herself speaking again after a brief silence. "I don't mean to sound unenthusiastic, I think it will be great for our nation's identity I just want to think about how we will need to alter or consider other plans in relevance to this."

The other of the beast lords would sit back as they would turn to listen to Lagi's response, Ahken was wondering if he would work with any of the beasts due to his work with the military, or if one beast would work with his regiment. Felix was curious about what things they could do with the infrastructure of their nation with such massive beasts, as there's no way they would be fighting all the time and might work as some sort of beast of labor. As they waited for his response they all looked each other over once again, once again confirming that with their lord they felt confident and at east, but at the moment they were still mostly unsure of one another as a group.

9The Coronation  Empty Re: The Coronation 07/10/20, 12:29 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"The human conversions....who indeed...."

Lagi sat silently for a moment to fully go over who would be the best one for the job. He wanted to make sure that all of his lords were included in the grand scheme of things and satisfied with their placing. He didn't want to give them too much or too little, sometimes it seemed difficult to capture that sweet spot of inclusion in order to avoid any sort of negative feelings among themselves.

"If I really do think about it more clearly, the undecided might be more acceptable to the changes over time and will experience alterations in their body that are pushing them towards becoming a dungeon beast. If the mind is willing, the body will follow. Henzin could help with the changes from a medical perspective in order to make sure that the transition is as smooth and as painless as possible. You would be working with Felix as a joint project in that regard. I do care about the health of dungeon beasts and we would be breaking ground in how to care for them and know ahead of time with what treatments work and what doesn't if the changes aren't instantaneous like it was before.  Thank you for the idea."

Lagi wasn't that prideful that he wouldn't admit that some of his trusted members had thoughts that he didn't take into account. He appreciated them, he just hoped that it showed that he knew of their value as comrades, royalty, and fellow pioneers in the steps towards his utopia.

"Honestly, I wouldn't know. The thing about the kaiju is that once the summoning process starts, I won't know what emerges. Doxrus was different, he was at a magnitude worthy of a djinn and I earned my place as a king candidate in its eyes. As well as invoking his will,  the return of Alma Torran, we will make a new one here. However, for these new kaiju, it really does depends on what answers my call, we would have to prepare for them. It could be a sea creature for all we know that can protect our coastline,  a creature that likes the forgotten sands and really patrols the border at its own leisure. Maybe even something whose supporting ability is what bolsters the wealth and versatility of Tartarus being self-sufficient?  What I know for sure is that the very first kaiju I call, is something that exists to protect the spire, the power source, and myself in some cases.  The first two must exist if we are to summon again. The other three, depending on what they do, might work closely with you. Once again, I must stress that this is a case by case basic, do not acquire a look of disdain if the kaiju that exists does not support your department. "

10The Coronation  Empty Re: The Coronation 23/11/20, 10:47 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

They listened to his words and gave nods and small verbal responses but nothing beyond small mutterings and agreeing with their lord generally. It was as he began to speak of the Kaiju's he planned to set in roles of controlling the nation that they started to look at one another. The first of them to say something about all of it was Masika as she stepped forward.

"As I noticed on my way here towards the capital, one of them may have already appeared we believe." She stopped for a moment like she was gathering her thoughts about what she had seen. "I'll be honest, my lord, I didn't know what to make of it besides being some mutated lifeform so I didn't take the time to look at it." After a moment she looked down like she was ashamed of herself and that she couldn't offer more info. "I'm sorry, My lord, I should've taken the time to examine what the beast on the distant shore was."

Ahken walked forward and gave a nod as he also had something to say about the matter at hand. "She is right, I have received some reports from my own men that there indeed seems to be a very large creature walking along the coast, but no one has gotten close enough to get a good lookout of fear of stepping in its territory." The reptilian man would look at the others as he then finished his comment. "If it is this Kaiju you speak of it would be good for us to send more people to look at them. Though I do think we should still be careful not to upset it, it might see the land as its territory."

The rest of them looked at Ahken and Masika for a moment before they would all start to ease up a bit. Though they were all still somewhat easy at the idea of some giant beast in their lands that could mess things up whenever. After thinking to themselves and looking at one another their vision landed on Jynx waiting for what he had to say.

11The Coronation  Empty Re: The Coronation 25/11/20, 02:14 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Masika....no that's impossible...that can't be right. But, I'm not calling you a liar, how did it!!!...... No.... when....... it snuck in without me noticing? You only saw one get out? Or, you only came across one...."

There was a chance where this wasn't as much as a controlled experiment after all. If the rip in the sky meant the kaiju could come and go as they please without Lagi getting involved, that was a problem. At the very least, Lagi got out of his chair, wanting to take responsibility and investigate the sources of where the Kaiju went. At the very least, Masika made it sound like it wasn't mindlessly rampaging, but the fact that he hasn't met it at all meant that it had no supervision.

"Do you have any information about its last location beside it being on the coastline? As a beastmaster myself, I think I'd be able to understand a little more about it and study the habitat that it chose to make its home. Contact with the creature is unavoidable, if it has any intention of making this country its home, at the very least it should see the dungeon beasts of this country in a non-aggressive manner. I wouldn't settle for anything less, but it would also be a waste to get rid of the creature, its all dependent on its location, actions, and level of intelligence. It's diet as well, that also plays a big role here."

At this point, Lagi was even more willing to go.

"I'll accompany the scout team. "

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum