You are not connected. Please login or register

Koval Estate Improvement II [Job/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job:

“So…” The man stared at the older magician, wondering how she will help them with the water system “How will you help us with the water problem…?” The woman inhaled her pipe before letting out the smoke from her red colored lips slowly, enjoying the taste that lingered in her mouth. “Well, you have been trying to get some water from below the ground, but guess what?” Shousui chuckled as she cupped her cheek with one of her hands, “It is too much work for the machine to actually try to suck the water and I am guessing that the filter system was not good too, causing the mud from the water to clog the pipe.”

Both Jericho and Noir nodded to Shousui’s explanation, especially when the black haired magician never expected the older magician would be so excited about fixing the water system. Well, if Noir remembered correctly, Shousui was in charge of water supply in her area and due to a peculiar event, she neglected her role and as the result, the area suffered from a rather bad drought. That led the noble status that she had got stripped though… but that was all in the past now. However Noir was still worried, the woman did lose her memory after that battle and ever since then, the younger magician took Shousui and her companion…. But what would happen if suddenly Shousui regained her memories… Would they have another fight again like before…? After all the good times they shared and the trust bloomed from being in a battlefield side by side, Noir thought it would be sad if they had to part ways again in a bad way. Shousui’s presence started to feel like a family for Noir, perhaps like an older sister, but how could she know? She never had a family anyways… but she liked the way Shousui called her ‘Little Noir’, as much as she didn’t want to show it.

“I don't think this is the time to get lost in your daydream, Little Noir?” The older woman chuckled as she brought her hand to cover her lips as she looked at the startled younger girl, “We have so many things to be done today.”

“Oh, I apologize.” Noir would be focusing more on Shousui’s plan, listening attentively as the older woman explained about what she wanted to do to improve the water system. This might be a new system but… the former noble wanted to change the water source from using the water from underground, into water taken from the sea. Claiming that they wouldn't run out of water unless the sea magically dried up by itself. The tricky part, quoting from what the older woman said, would be doing the desalination system. “We can try to create the system to turn the seawater into freshwater, basically to make it into a usable and unlimited water source.” She paused for a second before continuing, “Let’s use the existing pipe for now, but we have to extend it so it can reach the sea, now, we will do thermal distillation. The water is boiled and then the steam is collected, leaving the salt behind.” Shousui tapped the piece of paper she had used to explain her plan. “However, the vaporization phase change requires significant amounts of energy, but with the existence of magic tools, we can improve this later so the process will be much easier.” She would go on to explain what tools and machines would be needed and luckily, the basic ones already existed in the outpost so they just have to try and build the system now.

Upon hearing the method that Shousui wanted to do, Jericho stood up from his seat and gave her a standing applause, amazed that she could actually give such an idea. “I will start to do the plan, Lady Shousui. You have my thanks. Now if you’ll excuse me.” and with that, Jericho left the meeting room to start following all the plans Shousui has made, leaving both Noir and the older magician alone in the room.

“Oh my lord, I am so exhausted.” Shousui leaned her back against her seat before letting out a sigh as she stretched her arms. “Little Noir, I would be grateful if you would give me a massage here.” She said as she tapped her shoulders with her pipe, chuckling towards Noir, growing fond of teasing the younger girl. But Shousui wouldn't expect Noir would actually stand up and give her a massage without uttering any words, but it didn’t look like Noir was mad about it. “You can be like this too, huh? I guess my water system plan managed to win your heart, don't you think?”

“Mhm.” The golden eyed girl whispered as she kept massaging Shousui’s shoulders, hearing a chuckle from the older woman to show how amused she was at the moment.

WC: 816/1000

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As several days passed after Shousui unrevealed her plan to Jericho, both of the magicians heard a good news coming from the manager himself. He mentioned after a few trial and error, especially after Shousui helped to fix some problem that arised in the trial period, the water system worked really well. Not to mention that some of the crops were starting to sprout a rather good quality buds too, so that might be a good start. "Thanks to both of you, we can start to have our standards back again. I will work hard to maintain this so we can increase customers too." The man bowed towards Noir and Shousui with respect, even though it was just the beginning of Koval Estate expansions.

"It is okay, Mr Jericho. We still have a lot to do, let's do our best together so when Zion come back home, he will be happy seeing that his estate was successful." Noir stood up before giving a pat to Jericho's shoulder. Although she said those words, she was not sure that her plan would be successful or not… she just hope that it will work out somehow. But instead of thinking too much, it was the plans they made together with lots of considerations and inputs from the workers as well, so it would work out. And as the first part of the expansion plan had finished, time to move to the next plan!

WC : 1000/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum