Extra Vampire Trait

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Extra Vampire Trait  Empty Extra Vampire Trait 07/07/20, 03:55 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

this is a concept idea I wanted preapproval before getting that 1 trait point from the advertising event to buy it.

Trait Name: Sire Bond
Trait Tier: D-Rank
Trait Requirement:  Vampire Lord DB
Trait Description: Being a lord class dungeon beast has a special responsibility tied to them, especially due to some of them being able to reproduce their own kind through various means  In Lagi's case as the Vampire Lord, he is considered as the original in the hierarchy of the vampires he sired, also leaving him with the responsibility. The sire bond is a byproduct of creating more vampires,  being aware of their existence and micromanaging their current location and status. This can even be used to call upon them to communicate in their mind.
Trait Effect: With every vampire that they make, the user is able to know of the status of that vampire and their current location. This also allows the Vampire Lord to telepathically communicate with them if need be.  Status is translated to alive or dead, communication can only be initiated from the Vampire Lord first, with them only being able to speak to their kin one at a time. Depending on the current tier of the trait, the scale of the ability increases with the number of vampires he can contact at a single time that's in the same country he's currently in. This is quite useful whenever a Vampire Lord decides to make a Sabbat (an organized group of Vampires) in place of their absence.

Tier - Contacts
D-Tier -3
C-Tier - 6
B-Tier -  9
A-Tier - 12
Ω-Tier - 15

Last edited by Lagi on 10/07/20, 06:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

2 Extra Vampire Trait  Empty Re: Extra Vampire Trait 08/07/20, 07:31 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Firstly, I believe this trait is too strong for a D-Tier trait. The level of communication should be based on the trait tier, not the character tier. Also, the max range of communication would be countries within the same region. You would not be able to communicate from Helio to Kou. That's all I have to say about this trait for now.

3 Extra Vampire Trait  Empty Re: Extra Vampire Trait 08/07/20, 09:00 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I made it weaker, same region seems to be fair. Also, two counter-arguments. For one, I do have an existing ability called acidic Tekken that's capabilities are dependant on body manipulation. You would ask why is it relevant, it's because some abilities and traits don't go by the same fundamental values, I believe that the model we have been working towards in the past was on a case by case basis. I do agree, this is strong, But with it being connected to the dungeon beast transformation, and some dungeon beast transformation abilities scale up depending on the current rank of the user, It only maintains that strength because of me being an omega tier.

It might be a stretch, but if i am present in the country, at the very least, i should be able to have a good range of contact with them at omega tier. Second, if this doesn't work out and you require blood magic, alright. Through the power of blood magic, i can use the listing that I have and pay an amount of magoi in order to get a range of contact that i paid for. With 40 Magoi being for the region call that i paid for, and the price in half if i am in vampire lord for. This is another way for this to scale up if you don't want me doing anything without paying for it, even if it is a trait.

The model would be this for option, a one time cost with no sustain upkeep. Is that fair?

Tier - Distance Of Communication - Price
C-Tier - Same Thread - 10 Magoi
B-Tier - Same City - 20 Magoi
A-Tier - Same Country - 30 Magoi
Ω-Tier - same Regions - 40 Magoi

4 Extra Vampire Trait  Empty Re: Extra Vampire Trait 10/07/20, 12:13 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Unfortunately, traits don't work off character tiers, nor should they ever. There would be no point in traits having tiers.

5 Extra Vampire Trait  Empty Re: Extra Vampire Trait 12/07/20, 04:50 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved.

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Sire Bond
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D-Rank
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b]  Vampire Lord DB
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Being a lord class dungeon beast has a special responsibility tied to them, especially due to some of them being able to reproduce their own kind through various means  In Lagi's case as the Vampire Lord, he is considered as the original in the hierarchy of the vampires he sired, also leaving him with the responsibility. The sire bond is a byproduct of creating more vampires,  being aware of their existence and micromanaging their current location and status. This can even be used to call upon them to communicate in their mind.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] With every vampire that they make, the user is able to know of the status of that vampire and their current location. This also allows the Vampire Lord to telepathically communicate with them if need be.  Status is translated to alive or dead, communication can only be initiated from the Vampire Lord first, with them only being able to speak to their kin one at a time. Depending on the current tier of the trait, the scale of the ability increases with the number of vampires he can contact at a single time that's in the same country he's currently in. This is quite useful whenever a Vampire Lord decides to make a Sabbat (an organized group of Vampires) in place of their absence.

[i][u][b]Tier - Contacts[/b][/u][/i]
[b]D-Tier[/b] -3
[b]C-Tier [/b]- 6
[b]B-Tier [/b]-  9
[b]A-Tier[/b] - 12
[b]Ω-Tier[/b] - 15

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum