Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

~ Necowl's Idea / Creation Center Shop ~

I'll make this prettier likely later

Products / Services

• Art - or attemptive art, this includes characters, items, or anything you would like that I think I could manage.
  • Concepts - such as silly spells, moves, combat concepts, character concepts or any other silly ass ideas or more serious ideas you'd like that I can manage.
  • Time Shares - this is not your typical time share, in fact it is just a note with my current time on it... Thanks for your money!
  • Planner - I will attempt to make a planner for you in a subject you would need help plans with for in character and rp based needs. This will include plans, ideas, task lists, and other such things i can attempt to add in.
  • Job Scheduler - I will attempt to pick out a wide range of jobs for your character that fit your character and possibly tie nicely together and calculate out a nice path to go to go in order of said jobs to get to higher tear ones by just going down the list. I will also show calculation words if desired to show total exp and haung totals so you know how much you'll likely be at with each one at, at least a minimum. I will try my best to get you enough to reach what ever goal you wish to reach.
  • Spread Sheet - I will make you a spread sheet.... about what? I dunno well figure that out probably.
  • Business Card - Ill make you or your character a business card, why would you need one? Come on man why wouldn't you need one? pshhh weirdo.
  • Other - Ask me about something you need done and if i can do it I'll do it for you

Costs

If you wish to pay more then what is listed as the minimum you may and will be thanked thoroughly for doing so. All of the money will be on site Huang

Art: 1,000 Huang Minimum
Concepts: 500 Huang Minimum
Time Shares: 25 Huang Minimum
Planner: 1,000 Huang Minimum
Job Scheduler: 1,000 Huang Minimum
Spread Sheet: 1,000 Huang Minimum
Business Card: 500 Huang Minimum
Other: 500 Huang Minimum

Customers

To Complete Tasks From Whose Next To Last

1. --
2. --
3. --
4. --
5. --

Old Customers From Oldest To Newest

1. --
2. --
3. --
4. --
5. --

Suggestions

I do accept suggestions on what to do with my shop services and other such things. feel free to dm me on discord, here on this current account, or down below.

Currently Suggested: TBA

Examples Of Creations

Flyer:

Character:

Comic Cover:

Joke Art:

Angsty Fan Art:

Business Card:

Weapon:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Making an order.

1. Art. Topless Eight. https://pin.it/3sYAqkQ This pose. Spider Web scar covering his back.
2. Concept. Slime Puns for abilities as a Warrior or a Body Manipulator. I have one already, Oozeundheit.
3. Time Share. Yes, I read it.
4. Planner. An RP flowchart
5. Spreadsheet. Ally/Enemy
6. Business Card. Slave Dealer, but more like a permit.
7. Other. A Youtube playlist for 8.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I am paying 31k for this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum