You are not connected. Please login or register

dragon slayer [ job | ghost ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dragon slayer [ job | ghost ] Empty dragon slayer [ job | ghost ] 04/07/20, 11:08 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

job details:

when she had arrived in the village, diana couldn't help but notice that something was amiss. for it being day, the streets were rather empty. lacking their expected bustle. she took a whiff of the air through her nose. it scrunches as she picks up a strong scent of soot and flame. was there a fire?

it didn't take long until the scene unfolded. first, a woman holding a child tight to her breast comes running past. her cloak and face greyed with ash. then, another until it became a steady flow and their cries of panic filled the air.

"giant beasts!"

"run!"

outside of the blaze of the sun, she could feel the heat start to intensify as she drew closer to the fires. a throaty screech harmonizes out from the creature's throat. it's breath manifesting into flames.

diana sighs, rubbing her heel into the ground. it would have been useful to have pluto here. but alone- she would have to do.

163 WORDS | @Ghost

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Newly made class C magician. But why did he feel like he could do better. Why did he feel like he could be better. This was the reason he took on the job right here right now. The sun was beaming and the sky was clear as it could be. Ghost was a very happy camper because of that. As he finished off his drink. He would take note of the loud screaming yet again. But this time he could get right to the get down. You see he was hired to slay this beast amd he was going to do just that. As he made his way out of the bar. He would witness the wing freak of nature. His eyes widen as he saw this. He would out a smile on his face as he pulled out his magic item. This was a gift from a kind stranger either way it went. The beast was going to get one shot by him.

But as he was about to active this weapon of his. He would look on to see someone right there. Just what in the world was she doing? Could she be a help for hire as well? Either way it went he wanted to know just who was this brave warrior of hope and who would send such a veil beast to these lands? Taking out his magic tool. He would slowly walk up to at least five meters to her left. "Say there hey there are you here to slay this beast as well? He would ask in a happy like ton of voice. It was always a good thing to make friends when in battle. But he wanted tk know was she a good friend or the bad kind of a friend how odd?

Note:all weapons are on me

Using this one but not actived
Spoiler:

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

a cheerful voice chimes out behind her. an oddity amidst the chaos. her head turns slightly to place the man in her view. his scent carried something similar to rima's own. it was faint but gave an invigorating sensation.

"i am," she responds, her tone flat. though, these creatures were little more than fodder. she hoped she would be able to warm up on the both of them. however, she would just have to share the haul.

diana twists her hand around her wrist. her joints crack slightly in repose. "you can take the smaller one," she says, nodding her head towards the left most lizard. the fanalis had to give herself a bit of a challenge at the very least. she was intrigued to see what the man could do.

she steps forward, the dirt crunching beneath her soles. in a blink, she closed the distance between herself and the larger beast. (1) it lifts it's claw, the keratin glowing a hot white as it slashes down at her. (2) with skill, she evades. her fingers grip into it's scales. (3) hot sanguine liquid flows down her arms as she throws the beast to the ground with ease.

359 WORDS | @Ghost

combat details:

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 07/07/20, 08:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

He would give a smile so bright it would light up his teeth. Looking on at the woman he was truly in a bit of awe. As she was answered his question only to take charge of the fight. Offering him the smaller one was something to be behold at. Ghost would look on as he could see the ruhk around her amd boy was it a lot. This truly took him back as he was im awe. Ghost would smile yet again as he thought of what to say. The only thing came to mind was that. This person in front of him has been in her fair share of battles. He would look on as she went to action with the large beast. The fight was just getting started and she has already slammed it. Such a sound caused the ground to shake just a little bit how scary was she.

Within that time fame the smaller best would take notice of Ghost. The beast would not know what was about to happen. As Ghost had the magic item with him. As the beast made it towards him Ghost would run back at least some 25 meters away from his mew ally over there. Within that moment as the beast got within ten meters of him. It was all for nothing as he activated the magic item. he would use The Wrath of Apollo. Causing the fire to come about hitting the dumb beast head on. Ending it's life right then and there. As Ghost was truly in disbelief at what just happened. Could it be he used too much power? Or could it be this is a weapon used to end weaker beings? Either way it goes it left Ghost with a tear running down his face.

Wc600

280-10 Magoi= 270/280
40/40 Stamina

Note: Lore the small beast 25 meters away and used The Wrath of Apollo on it. Causing him great sadness as he did not know its power.

Spoiler:

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

(1) the reptile drew in a deep breath, a fiery red glow building up in its throat. fire spitting up from the depths of its belly. it's maw wide open in her direction. flames spit from its throat, a deep resonating chatter winds down. (2) her palm finds the hilt of her sword, slender fingers wrap around it. a glint of sunlight shimmers against the black metal of it's blade as it's drawn.

a plume of flames exits it's mouth but just close enough not to reach her. the heat stings at her skin. with a thud, the lizard's head drops to the ground. the lasting nerves in its body convulse before it collapses under its own weight.

out of the corner of her eye comes a bright flash. she whips her head to gaze upon the spectacle. a large pillar of fluorescent light and fire reaches into the skies. as impressive as it was, the spell seemed a bit overkill for what was needed.

she puts away her sword, letting it click down snug in its sheath. diana makes her way towards him. she halts, keeping a slight distance between them. a glint rolls down his face. she tilts her head slightly to the side. there is a bottle in his hand, an oddity in itself.

"are you alright?" she asks. he didn't seem to be injured yet she could sense a bit of distress in his scent.

596 WORDS | @Ghost

combat details:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he was kneeling on the floor his head was down as well. The sudden blast of power was truly one for the books. He had no idea what was going to happen once he used it. All he was told was that it will. Make his target go bye bye. He truly was thinking like teleport magic or something. How cruel was this trick that was played upon him. He would slowly stand up as his fellow job buddy came close to him. Wiping the tears from his eyes was something. As he looked on nothing was left of the beast like nothing but ashes. He would look up with a sad smile as he looked on at her." The guy whom gave me that said it will be most helpful. I truly was not aiming to kill. But more or so to make the beast flee. Yes i know it is my job to do so. But they could have just been hungry."

He would say that with sorrow in his voice. Looking over slowly but surely he would take a peak a small one but at last a peak at her beast and which she made quick work of. How amazing some folk could be in this day and age. He would look on with a smile slowly coming back on his face. "Say my name is Ghost Just Ghost and I thank you for your aid today. Tell me are you here to help me clean house on all this poor unfortunate souls or was you just stopping by and decided to help? Soon enough his cheer up smile would come back to him as he waited on the person in front of him. To speak her mind on what he just asked of her now.

Wc900

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

she watched as he wiped the tears from his eyes. unsure of his plight. he looks out towards the ashes of his prey and her eyes follow as the wind picks it up into the air in gentle spirals. at least it did not feel pain. less could be said of her own. her gaze shifts to his face as he looks up at her.

ah. so he had never used the tool before. it made sense for one to have such a reaction. she had been just as in awe when she saw great magicians like rima and yamato use their magic. diana had little of such power in her own possession.

she returns a subtle smile, shaking her head. "that may be true but we must look after our own as they do," she says. a token of advice. a small insight to the way of her people. she extends her hand to him. "diana of the clan corvus," she returns. "as for why i'm here, i was just passing by." whether he took her hand or not, she would retract it.

"that magic tool of yours is very impressive."

822 WORDS | @Ghost

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

He would look up as she held her hands out. How kind of this person. Reaching out with his hand to grab hers. He would noticed that this warrior of justice hands were gentle. Which was odd seeing as she just took down that monster with her bare hands. Standing up after sitting down. Wiping himself off to get back clean. He would see that she said his weapon was cool. But was it ready or was it too strong to use ever again? Either way it went he would start to space out as if he was day dreaming.

Thinking about how he just might need to use this weapon. To gain the might he need and then maybe he would be better off. Looking on at the woman he could see the ruhk was around her to the fullest. But was she truly someone he could called a warrior of light? However that doubt would quickly go away. When she gave him her name. "diana of the clan corvus. So you are from the Corvus clan huh." He would say this with a very big smile on his face as if stars were in his eyes how crazy.

He would look on at her." So the Corvus clan huh I must say. I have not a clue as to who them people are. However I am More then willing to learn more about them. But that could come at a later day. But do tell me if you were just passing by. Would you be willing to help me out. You see there are more up ahead and I need to go check that out as well. See something else is scaring these poor fellows you know." He would say that hoping she would get what he means."

Wc1200

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

she gives him a warm smile as she watches him straighten himself out. his demeanor was amusing and it was comforting to have found someone so ordinary for once. he was much kinder than her, having found remorse for those beasts. she notices his attention drift and patiently waits for him to speak. in a way, it reminded her of rima and how full of air she could be.

he reflects on her title, showing a brief interest in her clan. a gentleness fills her eyes and she gives a nod at his offer. “my clan resides in reim. we have deep roots there. so, perhaps, if you ever find yourself within the capital, seek us out. there is much to teach if you’re so willing to learn.” she chuckles lightly. “i’ll help you. we should make sure they’re all driven off so the villagers can have some peace of mind.”

diana turns on her heel and proceeds up the road, looking back briefly to speak. “let’s go,” she says, continuing her way.

1000 WORDS | @Ghost

10dragon slayer [ job | ghost ] Empty Re: dragon slayer [ job | ghost ] 24/07/20, 06:04 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

job details:

Ghost was extremely happy to see that she was willing to help. This put a smile on his face. Yet behind his smile laid a frown as he hope this whole thing could come to an end with no deaths. But these lizards are coming up out of no where. One thing fkr sure there is no such thing as no where. He began to think that they must be coming from somewhere. Looking on at Diana as he follow suit. Be would ask her a question." Fellow defender of hope. May I ask you a question of most importance?"

Wc300/1000

11dragon slayer [ job | ghost ] Empty Re: dragon slayer [ job | ghost ] 02/08/20, 05:23 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

fellow defender of hope.

that was a first but it had a playful ring to it that made her chuckle. she looks back towards him, giving a curt nod. "you may," she says. if it was so important, she couldn't help but wonder what he would ask.

though, it would seem their conversation would be cut short. diana stops in her tracks, taking a brief whiff of the air. she puts her finger up. "hold," she mutters, listening in on their surroundings. there was something strange. it was too quiet, the air stagnant. "i suppose it is nothing," she concedes. not yet, at least. there were only two reptiles but she was sure there were more. they were just hiding.

"i'm sorry," she apologizes. "what was your question?"

133 WORDS | @Ghost

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 21/11/20, 01:20 am; edited 1 time in total

12dragon slayer [ job | ghost ] Empty Re: dragon slayer [ job | ghost ] 12/08/20, 10:34 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As they was walking something was on his mind and more ways then one. It was like one of those things that just had to be answered. He would look on to her as he held his sword like staff in his hand and would say to her." So do you think something is scaring these poor fellows down here? Or do you think someone is sending them down here? Because I just know these dragon like things do not hunt near humans do they? Well one thing I do know is once we find the problem let us not try to be so deadly to them you know. Maybe we can come to some sort of an agreement with them. Do you think they will be up to such a task to do?" He looked on to her as he would wait to see what she had to say about such a thing he asked of.

He really did want to know how life was around here. As he was new to this part of the world to say the least and all he wanted to do was have an adventure. But if things like this was to keep up. Only time could tell who would die in such a state of an uneasy nation. But one thing for sure was that Ghost was ready to bring hope back even if he had to do it one small village at a time and boy was he was he Ready.

Wc550/1000

13dragon slayer [ job | ghost ] Empty Re: dragon slayer [ job | ghost ] 21/11/20, 01:18 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

his question was one coming from someone naïve to the ways of such beasts. but his theory made sense. there could be something frightening them from whatever cave they crawled out of. she knew very well that the larger the beast, at times, the more skittish they were. their rampage could be caused by something as little as a rat and no one would know.

she gives a gentle smile, shaking her head. "it could be a lot of reasons." if she were honest, there was a lot she had left to learn about heliohapt and its wildlife. her countless journals were filled with everything in kou. yet those on this place left her pages unstained with ink. "if you wish to try pacifying these reptiles, you are free to do so. however, i will not hesitate to kill them if they come for me." she had enough companions to look after and all were more intelligent.

for a last time, she looks around her surroundings. it seemed as though the villagers kept inside their homes and none others came out. this would be easier if pluto were here. but doing it herself would have to do. "lets try to find where they're coming from." it should be easy for her to be their guide with her sense of smell. the dust made it difficult but after her time of being here, she got used to it.

diana walks over to one of the corpses, leaning down to get a good whiff. she scrunches her nose. it was pungent and that was coagulated with their sour blood. she raises up, moving in the direction of the reptiles scent. "follow me and keep an eye out. there should be more this way."

450 WORDS | @Ghost

14dragon slayer [ job | ghost ] Empty Re: dragon slayer [ job | ghost ] 28/11/20, 10:11 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

The words of the one who tamed beast were of one that. Only seek to defend oneself. But to be frank it was indeed the law of life and only the strong will survive. " The location of thier nest should be up ahead to say the least. I have came though this land a many times. But have never experienced such a moment as we have. If you do have to go down that road. A road that I wish was not the case. You remind me of my Ace. She too do what must be done." As he saw her look at the corpse he would focus his eye sight on her a bit more. As his was starting to get a little hazy. It was only a sign that his condition was about to kick in. Looking on at her she would say to follow suit. Wondering if that was the case. Could this tamer of beast be good at tracking them?

Such was a question asked only for kicks as he looked on and trail behind her. She was indeed a strong one as she did not show any signs of fear. Which was odd as he always showed off his fears. As his chest started to tighten up. He would cover his mouth with his right arm. This would let off a vampire sneeze. He would stop to check himself as his head got lighter. But to his shock he would start to walk again. Trying to match his pace with her and once he caught up with her he would say. " Giving the degree of burns happening are you going to capture one of these dragon things? Or is that not how it work's? I am a little curious on how beast tamers work."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum