Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Good Day [ Job | Solo ] Empty A Good Day [ Job | Solo ] 19/06/20, 06:12 am

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

”Job Details”:

Part 1 of 3: Environmental Studies

Today was going to be a more simple day. The local university needed some help surveying the world and taking notes on it. Or in other words go out and relax in nature checking out the animals around and plantlife. Jumanah honestly couldn’t have accepted the job faster! Enjoying nature, taking notes on it as a job? Man you might as well be asking her to take a day off of her crazy life and accept pay after it as well! Jumanah accepted the notebook they handed her along with a writing tool bowing to them full on with a bright happy smile. “Thank you so much for the opportunity I hope to not let you down and just know so long as I am here I will always be happy to assist you in these endeavors!” She said gleefully as the man who gave her the things waved his hand up and down with his palm faced down.

“Dear, it's no problem really were paying you to do this job remember?” He said letting a drop of sweat travel down the side of his head with closed eyes a smile and turned brows.
“I know I just-” She stood up straight hugging the supplies to her chest. “You have no idea how great this job is for me right now!” She said with stars so bright in her eyes they nearly beamed through the holes in her mask. “Just thank you so much!”
“You're Welcome now, get going kid and stop apologizing okay?” He said softly with a gentle look in his eyes.
“Right sorry! Thank you- er sorry I’ll go now!” She said shuffling off. “I’ll be back before the end of the day sir! Bye!” She said excitedly only getting more pumped thanks to him calling her a kid. The man shook his head with a hand on his hip and a soft smile. Jumanah couldn’t race out of the area to the areas where she'd do research fast enough!

And that's a fact due to her trying and failing on her face causing many people to gawk at her as she raced off once more like it was nothing. When she was outside she started looking for plants sitting down next to a small grove looking them over as she rested her staff in her lap and the notebook over that. She  drew a very rough stretch of each one taking notes as she did so. “Ridged leaflets, roughly the same size as the man bulb of the flower. Blue fading to white in the pedals. Small yellow strands inside likely for pollination that have a black base barely seen between the long strands. The petals are very thick and tough almost like cacti in a way. Green stocks with small to minor fuzz” She leaned forward wafting the scent of the flower with a smile before gagging a bit.

“Smells of death.” She cleared her throat a bit with a smile before seeing an insect landing on it quicking doing a rough chibi like doodle of it before treating as many notes as she can on it. “Seems to attract a fuzzy beetle like insect that feeds off the black substance between the yellow strands getting small yellow flakes on its back likely to spread later to other flowers plants and grass groves.” She said as she wrote continuing on for a while filling a good section of the book with notes on the plant life in the surrounding area before getting up and walking around again. She saw scurrying feet rush into a small hole as she passed it and looked around seeing several similar holes that looked crafted.

She sat down by sketching out roughly what she could as she looked at the hole seeing small eyes peeking out. She smiled softly to the set of eyes before grabbing her staff and touching the top to the ground as she focused her magoi casing The Music of The Rukh For 20 Magoi the area around her within 12 meters around her started paying peaceful music that could also be a bit dance worthy as the spell made sounds come off the local Rukh at the right times to make the song play. Slowly but surely the small lizard-like creatures came out of their burrows one by one then 2 by two watching her as she played her music a few bobbing to the tone making her smile and giggle softly.

She kept playing for a long while for the animals before the song slowly faded away and the animals went back to the burrows. She grabbed her notebook and drew cute chibis of the lizards and wrote down as she spoke. “Lizards like creatures that live in a moderate sized colony in burrows. They seem to enjoy peaceful music that has some dance qualities to it and if played right may come out to ‘dance’ once the song ends they appear to return to their burrows. They appear skittish though likely prey of some sort in fear of bigger animals or predators.” She nodded getting up and began to search more around looking about the area taking notes and sketches where she could.

She made sure to take time to just close her eyes and take deep breaths in as she felt the wind hit her face brushing her nose with the fresh air and the local nature. She sighs peacefully before stopping by the flower area again collecting a good bundle of flowers that she knew were safe given them being identical to many sold locally as decorations. She made her way back to the university and handed them the book. The man looking it over with a blink and smiled

“Looks like you took the assignment seriously… We may ask for your assistance again in the future thank you!” He said handing her her payment she nodded happily.
“Your welcome! And thank you for the opportunity again!” She said happily waving with her free hand while the other held flowers as she made her way out of the building the staff waving back to her as she left.

( 1,031 / 500 Words )
( Spell used The Music of The Rukh For 20 Magoi -> 180 Magoi Left )

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum