Hellion’s Weapon Equip

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hellion’s Weapon Equip Empty Hellion’s Weapon Equip 02/06/19, 01:02 pm

Magos Alexius

Magos Alexius
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hellion’s Weapon Equip Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpj8jjgPtJLcK_-dCuaH1oCfcDTPKGHqrLZWTLbErbteEc574s7XZO7Q8
Djinn: Hellion
Form: Longsword
Theme: Hellfire [Fire + Light]
Chant: “Burn, Hellion!”
Cost: 10|5
Cool-down: 5 posts
Appearance: The sword’s overall length is -178cm in length from the top to the pommel of the blade. The body of the blade appears to be made of black steel with lava flowing throughout the blade. The heat of the lava makes the sword appear orange.

2Hellion’s Weapon Equip Empty Re: Hellion’s Weapon Equip 02/06/19, 05:11 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hello. I am Adrastos, otherwise known as Neo. I'm the co-admin of the site. I welcome you to the site~!

I'm posting here because I see that you've made numerous threads creating metal vessels. Though your enthusiasm in creating these items is enjoyable to see, players are not permitted to create metal vessels of their own without first conquering a dungeon DMed by a staff member or obtaining a DMV. The nature of these metal vessels revolves around the dungeon theme and magic type of said DMed content.

Here, every player starts at D-Tier and grows in strength and power. I encourage you to read our systems.

If you have yet to create a character, please do so here: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f7-character using this Creation Guide. After that, you'll need to create your 5 starter abilities (Here are the Ability Systems) and starter weapons (Smithy, Arcane Shop, Animal Emporium).

Any further threads will be deleted, but if you need assistance, feel free to join our Discord. There are many people willing to help you on your journey with us at Magi World. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum