2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Omen Of The Storm Traits Empty Omen Of The Storm Traits 07/08/18, 03:03 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Omen Of The Storm Trait:

Before I continue though onto these Traits, I need a few questions answered first.

Q1: Let us say I charge A-Tier electricity inside the horn and use electrical aura, I gain an A-Tier coat of electricity around my character for two posts? Yes?

Q2: I asked previously if I could use Stamina instead of Magoi for the horn and I was told I just need to apply the change when I asked on the Discord if I could do so. Can I alter the description to say Stamina instead of Magoi or no?

Trait Name: Hidden Horn
Trait Tier: D-Tier
Trait Requirement: Omen Of The Storm and Body Manipulator
Trait Description: This Trait allows the Shard of Solomon Trait known as Omen Of The Storm to retract back into the body of the user in an instant but when this is done, the horn cannot function nor produce electricity. The already stored electricity inside it stays dormant and cannot be used nor charged with more electricity until the horn returns to its original placement on the left center side of the head of the user. When in hiding, the scar that the horn leaves vanishes from sight.
Trait Effect: This Trait conceals Omen Of The Storm inside the body of the user and deactivates the Shard of Solomon Trait, though it can be activated again at anytime.

Trait Name: Draining Flow
Trait Description: This Trait causes the Shard of Solomon Trait known as Omen Of The Storm to discharge its electrical load stored in its granted horn of the user if an overload of electricity or damage to the horn occurs instead of the horn bursting. When this happens, the horn charges its user with the with built up electricity from the explosion instead of damaging the user and activates Electrical Aura with cost.
Trait Effect: This Trait activates Electrical Aura for a total of 2 posts with the amount of electricity stored in the horn anytime that the stored electricity in the horn is about to escape via any means such as overcharge or damage.

Trait Name: Storm Child
Trait Description: This Trait causes the Shard of Solomon Trait known as Omen Of The Storm to be less of a cost on the body of the user when using its Electrical Aura.
Trait Effect: This Trait causes Omen Of The Storm to be less costly in terms of the Electrical Aura form. The form no longer costs 20 magoi to use, it now only costs half of that amount, a total of just 10 magoi to activate.

2Omen Of The Storm Traits Empty Re: Omen Of The Storm Traits 08/08/18, 01:27 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Add to the first two traits that they are treated as basic actions, the horn already is but it's important to keep those in the description. For your third trait I'm unsure if D-tier is fair to half it so I'm gonna ask the other staff and I'll let you know in the next grading.

3Omen Of The Storm Traits Empty Re: Omen Of The Storm Traits 08/08/18, 06:39 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

What do you mean by "add into the first two Traits that they are treated as basic actions, the horn already is but it's important to keep those in the description"? I do not understand what you are saying, can you please go in better depth and explain what you tried to say?

Are you implying that electricity from the horn are basic actions and do not do ability damage when discharged or when the user coats themselves in it? If this is the case, the horn is easily defended against with defensive abilities.

Also, on the halved cost Trait, it is not halved on purpose, it is meant to bring down the cost by 10 and this would be the same thought process used even if the cost was 30 and was lowered to 20.

Last, what are the answers to the questions?

4Omen Of The Storm Traits Empty Re: Omen Of The Storm Traits 10/08/18, 09:41 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Trently it's as simple as I said, the act of retracting the horn in your body, and activating your lightning are considered basic actions, which means they can be interrupted with abilities like the fanalis roar.

5Omen Of The Storm Traits Empty Re: Omen Of The Storm Traits 10/08/18, 01:21 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Then consider the first two to be just not approvable for now, how about Storm Child?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum