1Quick Consumer Trait Empty Quick Consumer Trait 31/07/18, 03:27 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Trait Name: Quick Consumer
Trait Tier: B-Tier
Trait Requirement: 3 Trait Points
Trait Description: This Trait allows the user to eat food faster and restore magoi right then and there in that post. However, this Trait only can work for food of the tier of the Trait and below.
Trait Effect: User can restore their magoi the same post they eat a food item that is the same tier or below as the Trait itself without rest and must be out of combat.

Last edited by Trently on 03/08/18, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

2Quick Consumer Trait Empty Re: Quick Consumer Trait 02/08/18, 07:07 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

What are you trying to do with this trait, if its eating durinf combat no. Eating already restores in the same post, irs resting which is per post.

3Quick Consumer Trait Empty Re: Quick Consumer Trait 02/08/18, 08:00 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Does Resting entail having to sit out for the whole entire duration of the post? Food says you have to rest to eat.

4Quick Consumer Trait Empty Re: Quick Consumer Trait 03/08/18, 10:37 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Resting requires you to be out of combat sitting down, you can't eat during combat and that won't change.

5Quick Consumer Trait Empty Re: Quick Consumer Trait 03/08/18, 11:37 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

My apologies, Merrze, I think you understood my post the wrong way? Forgive me. I simply meant that I was not trying to achieve eating during combat but only eating without needing to rest, I edited my post to better explain intent.

All food says you need to "rest" to consume it.

6Quick Consumer Trait Empty Re: Quick Consumer Trait 03/08/18, 10:45 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Your trait wouldn't do anything special then. Resting is something you do out of combat, you can rest right after or before a fight and eat food. Rest starts after a post of non-combat and if you get attacked then it ends. Shortening it would make it to where you could eat in a posting round where you attack or get attacked. Even if it isn't your intention your trait sets it up to where you could eat in combat.

7Quick Consumer Trait Empty Re: Quick Consumer Trait 05/08/18, 06:15 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

What Trait should I get? I do not want a Speed Trait, I checked out the other Traits but not sure what to make that is approvable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum