You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity corps Training/Intro (1)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unity corps - Unity corps  Training/Intro (1) Empty Unity corps Training/Intro (1) 09/05/15, 02:56 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This was the beginning of the unity corps, Lagi wanted to get as much training done for the people of the unity corps and make sure that the members are indeed prepared for the upcoming changes of this world. Once the change of leadership for the country is executed, Lagi wanted this group already in full strength. There was an idea that he had that he wanted to try, it was based off of the little group of puppies that Azix had sent off to the El Nagi clan a long time ago. These beasts were pretty good for shepherds and were especially good for crowd control, Lagi wanted to see if these animals would be well received.

“ Alright ladies and gents, I have an announcement to make. Lagi would say as he interrupted the combat sparring and the other sort of training that was going on in the little field. They all came and gathered around in the circle and saw the wolf like creatures that Lagi had with him. “Hey general, what kind of creatures are those?”  Lagi had a bright smile and kneled down to pat the two wolves on the head. “I’m glad you asked, these are sonic wolves. I only brought the puppies today, only because they are easier to handle around new people. They have a pretty special ability that makes them useful in crowd control.  But first, I need a volunteer. “ They all looked at each other and mark stepped forward. “

“Mark, brave man. It’s nothing painful or anything, you’re going up against a baby wolf for crying out loud. “  Mark  looked down at the small wolf like pooch and smiled. “How could such a little ting be threatening in the first place?” The  baby sonic pup would didn’t like the patronizing tone on the adult human, and gave off a sharp bark  that knocked Mark off his feet as soon as he heard it.

“What the?! What?  My…..legs…ahh…” Lagi picked up the pooch and it started to lick his face. “And the demonstration is over, a sonic wolf  is able to produce sound vibrations from its vocal cords. When these vibrations are exposed to creatures outside of its race,  it has the potential to immobilize the limbs of the inflicted for a substantial period of time.  This makes for a good way to maintain crowd control in times of need, or even  having a wolf in the vicinity as guard dogs,  immobilizing intruders for the kill or a prompted arrest to be made by a unity corp official, like ourselves.”

Lagi looked down at  Mark and smiled, offering his hand. Mark took Lagi’s hand in response to the gesture. ”  I don’t supposed you need a hand there right? But I can’t have you sitting on your butt if it’s going to cut  off your training time. Orie, can you be a dear and give him his legs back?” Orie shot from Lagi’s hand and went inside of Marks body through his pores. Mark was startled when he felt the small dissolving commotion on his skin. “G-general! Something is inside my hand.” Lagi hushed him while he waited patiently. “  Now now, let the lady work.” Orie assessed herself inside of Mark’s body temporarily  and used the ability Anomaly Internal Revert, giving Mark back his legs.  Afterwards, Orie used host body to transfer back to Lagi’s body as Lagi pulled Mark back up. “There all better, don’t want to have you slack off now. Are you ok?”

After Mark gave Lagi a definite nod, Lagi continued. I would like you all to get used to these pups, these little guys are going to be guard dogs

619/1000

Cubs
Spoiler:

Abilities
Spoiler:

320/350

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A few days later, the team started to get used to the new doggie mascots. That’s because there were five active members of the unity corps, besides the fact that we still had the non-combatant trainers that wee the parents or relatives of at least two of the five. However, we all have to start somewhere. “Very good, the dogs are bonding well with the other members of the group. “ Lagi would say as he would make a quick shout out for everyone to get in line. He waited for people to finish their integrated training and their cross training at the same time. Things weren’t so complicated, the tea was trying to do new thing while integrating the dogs for a few things as well. However Lagi requested their attention, and the pups were familiar with his voice. “Arf Arfarf!” They all lined up in front of the others, they actually raced over to line up a lot faster than the other members.

“What’s this, are the dogs taking this a lot more seriously than you?” Lagi would say jokingly, there was a bit of laughter in the lineup. “Alright team, I’ll be starting off with separate assignments that speak to your strength. As well as other assignments that focus more on your weaknesses. There will be times where you would run into an opponent whose main form of attacking stands as a counter measure. You would have to know how to accommodate that and realize that there is no such thing as a fair fight. You are free to use whatever trick that you have to your disposal, you are also left with making one of the most hardest decisions of your life. “ Lagi would then look to the side and three people would walk over to the group.

“One of those people can serve as the person that you have to protect. Someone that is considered royalty or something, maybe the little girl right. And let’s say that these old people are the care takers. Let’s say that three of you are the aggressors that are willing to kill these people to get to the little girl. Also, the other two, the protectors, your job is to make sure that the person you want to protect is safe from harm. Work as a team, and the idea is to pick and choose. Use the dogs if you want, begin!

1000/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum