You are not connected. Please login or register

I am stepping down from my position and taking a break.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The past few months have been increasingly chipping away at my health. I'm at the point where I am starting to feel physically ill from all of this. I wish I could say I'm just taking a break but even when I have taken breaks in the past, I've still been here doing my job as admin on the site. When my mother was dying and had died, I was still around even if I neglected some of my duties. Unfortunately, I just can't take a break.

I want to be here to continue to be your admin but it has come to the point where I need to be selfish. All I can hope is that the new admin treats all of you fairly, with love, and care. If anyone needs me, I'll still be here as the site transfers ownership. I will try to finish what I had promised before I leave because I don't want to disappoint those who are looking forward to those features.

I apologize to and thank those who wanted me to stay and I hope the people who did not want me as an admin any longer will be happy.

However, I want to give a few gifts before I leave my position because despite what happened, I do love and care about the site and it's members underneath all our differences.

First, I will be giving staff their last paycheck as it's time for it regardless. I want to apologize for abandoning all of you in this time. I know you'll all do great in the future if you're allowed to stay on the team after I'm gone. Even as normal members, you were all great and showed promise. This goes for all previous staff that are now long gone.

Since I'm not going to be running my dungeon any longer, I'm going to release the magic type for public use. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone but I don't want to fuel any more drama. There are some people who do not want me to be admin and I do not feel right running a dungeon that may further convict me. Feel free to balance this out if it needs it but I respect that the concept will still remain in tact.

Code:
[u][b]Sunseer Magic [Heat+Light+Clairvoyance]: [Restricted: (Founder: Staff)(Permission to use: N/A)][/b][/u]
[i]Using the combination of heat and light, the user is able to create magic that is as bright and hot as the sun itself. While this magic can not take a solid form, it's scorching light may be used to harm or see into the past of whatever it touches. All spells of this magic type will dissipate water and ice along with melting stone upon contact. However, it may be as cold and blinding as the moon. All spells using this method could draw all of the heat out of anything it touches. Anything that is hit with one of these spells will also hallucinate for 1 post.[/i]

Finally, I'm leaving everyone with a little gift from me to all of you. You may take it or leave it but it's free for everyone to add to their vault. I don't care how this makes me look but know that it's something I felt I wanted to do to compensate for every wrong I've done.

Name: Essence of the Dawn
Tier: A
Type: Magic Item
Magic Type: Sunseer [Heat+Light+Clairvoyance]
Cost: 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain
Appearance: On the outside, it is an ordinary flask that is roughly 20 cm tall and 7 cm wide. During the day, the inside is filled with a warm, fluorescent golden liquid that seems to come alive at the touch. It's warmth reminds you of the kiss of the sun on a summer day or a mother's loving embrace. In the night, the liquid turns blue and cold, shining brightly like the moon.
Function:

• The Wrath of Apollo - After channeling magoi into the flask, keeping the flask upright, the liquid sunlight will drain out and seep into the ground. A pillar of scorching light that is 20 meters in diameter will erupt from the ground underneath the target and deal B tier damage in the form of burns as well as applying the effects of the magic type.
  • The Oracle of Diana - After channeling magoi into the flask, turning the flask upside down, the liquid moonlight will drain out onto the surface below, creating an icy mirror that is 15 meters in diameter. It will show any past or present the user wishes to see. However, it will be silent and the user many only look into a maximum of 1 threads per use or sustain.

Code:
[center][img(250px,250px)]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/darksouls/images/0/08/Estus_Flask_%28DSIII%29_-_01.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20160613233757[/img][img(250px,250px)]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/darksouls/images/5/52/Ashen_Estus_Flask_-_01.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20160613233753[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Essence of the Dawn
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Item
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Sunseer [Heat+Light+Clairvoyance]
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain
[b]Appearance:[/b] On the outside, it is an ordinary flask that is roughly 20 cm tall and 7 cm wide. During the day, the inside is filled with a warm, fluorescent golden liquid that seems to come alive at the touch. It's warmth reminds you of the kiss of the sun on a summer day or a mother's loving embrace. In the night, the liquid turns blue and cold, shining brightly like the moon.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]The Wrath of Apollo[/b] - After channeling magoi into the flask, keeping the flask upright, the liquid sunlight will drain out and seep into the ground. A pillar of scorching light that is 20 meters in diameter will erupt from the ground underneath the target and deal B tier damage in the form of burns as well as applying the effects of the magic type.
[*][b]The Gift of Diana[/b] - After channeling magoi into the flask, turning the flask upside down, the liquid moonlight will drain out onto the surface below, creating an icy mirror that is 15 meters in diameter. It will show any past or present the user wishes to see. However, it will be silent and the user many only look into a maximum of 1 threads per use or sustain.
[/list]

All in all, thank you all for the opportunity to be your admin. I have had fun and I've met many amazing people throughout all the hardships. I appreciate all the support that has been given to me but I won't allow you all to suffer for my mistakes. I'll set up a thread for elections as soon as I can. So, if you want to be admin, now is the time to start thinking of what you want to say. I'm going to miss being there for all of you.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

ALT - Setekh Fahim | Totodilo
View user profile http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum