Experimenting With Pedunculate II [Lagi/B-Rank/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

misssion
Spoiler:

"So how did it go?" With Lagi arriving back in order to relax at the Dark Hand compound, the debaucherous leader grabbed the nearest seat to him in the room as he plopped down and started to contemplate how the day went. After defeating the remaining red dragon forces and hunting down those who provided quite the support to the group for the sake of receiving the same kind of resources, Lagi felt a bit overwhelmed and tired of the running around.

"In all honesty, I feel like taking a nap. After everything we been through, we finally managed to bring the red dragon members to kneel. The extortion tactics that were used on our business partners that ensured the selling of our drugs are also well taken care of, so we are in quite the interesting predicament when it comes to what we can do next. "

As he spoke, Lagi started to fiddle with his poisons for the sake of creating another vial. The viper's fang sizzled as it remained inside of the vial with Lagi increasing the dosage.

"With the amount of money that I made, or have the potential to make, I should just retire or something with all that I have. Ever thought about something like that before? Sitting aside from all of the dark hand footwork in exchange for being the guy that just gets to sit here and count the money. I think about that sometimes, I vaguely remember how I used to be and where I used to be."

Not knowing his real identity other than being Requiem Jynx, the dark hand soldier then asked a question in regards to what he said.

"What was your life like before?"

Lagi simply shook his head as he finished the viper's fang vial.

"That's a story for another time. For now, round up the dark hand members, as well as the red dragon alchemists that we converted over to our side. It's about time that we got this project underway. "

wc 337/1500

Spoiler:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Experimenting With Pedunculate II [Lagi/B-Rank/Solo] CrChE3t

Experimenting With Pedunculate II [Lagi/B-Rank/Solo] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Rounding the people that Lagi requested for up, the leader of this particular sect of the dark hand figured that this was a good time to give the rest of them a little bit of a pep talk for what they would be doing. "As usual, I would never have called you together if this didn't involve a big project. When it was just me alone, it took a while to get things done with the new inventions, as well as the creation of new drugs that would further service our financial goals.  We seem to have our new friends from the red dragon gang, mostly alchemists such as yourselves, along with their head alchemist Mushu joining us. I know we were trying to kill each other a week ago, but try to play nice. At the end of the day, it's all about the money we can make and the potential of something greater with what we can do with the money for the dark hand.  All of what is done is within the will of the master.  So once again, try to welcome your new brothers and sisters with open arms. "

Walking to the middle table with Mushu, Lagi would clap his hands twice.

"Time to break, let's get to work!"

Just like the other herbs that Lagi experimented with in the past, Pedunculate was quite the sensitive substance that he had to work with. From what he could figure, Mushu was just as valuable as his notes were, with two like-minded individuals working on the same thing allowed Lagi to split the workload.

"I already figured out the sum of the items that we need in order to make this drug work."

When Mushu said this, Lagi was making some poisons for himself once more with viper's fang and increasing the dosage. He was also working on the Pedunculate as well, but the fallen king liked to multitask.

"So did i... we cant be too sparing with this drug. It's going to involve 3 batches of Pedunculate, 3 sprinkles of Dream Cilantro, and  3 teaspoons of Forest Angelica."

Raising his eyebrow, Mushu would object. "Forest Angelica, one teaspoon should be enough for the vitality rejuvenation. Any more could overload the body with the amount of potential that comes with the penduculate plant. We need to offset the effects if you are going to use that much. "

Stopping what he was doing, Lagi folded his hands and looked to Mushu.

"And what do you propose?"

Mushu gulped hard as he gathered the ingredients that Lagi suggested and looked over hard.

"We should use 3 batches of stinky saffron and 4 sprinkles of angel savory to offset it."

Lagi hummed for a moment as he snapped his finger and called upon a dark hand grunt to fetch the items that Mushu mentioned. "Get me some stinky saffron and some angel savory. A jug full of the latter if you can get it. "

Looking at Mushu, Lagi would give a small grin. "Ok, I believe in your skills enough to give this a try, let's see if you are right."

used and made
Spoiler:

WC 861/1500

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the ingredients that Lagi suggested in order to complete the drug, as well as the ingredients that were suggested by Mushu,  the duo started to work together in favor of finishing this small project that Lagi had in mind after the discovery of what the red dragons were hiding in their lair.

After that was brought to Lagi, the first thing that he did was crush up the Pendlucate and craped the remains in a container.  After that, Lagi reached over for another container of liquid ice and added a sprinkle of it to the crushed up mush pieces of the Pendlucate. After turning it into a smooth emulsion by adding the sprinkles of ice a little bit at a time, Lagi reached out for a bucket of oasis spring water, bringing it into boil as he added it into the mixture of the pendlucate concoction that he created.

"Let it simmer for a while as the temperature lowers a little..."

Mushu said this as Lagi poured it inside of the mixture. After that, Lagi started adding the Forest Angelica and Stinky Saffron, a quarter at a time of a mixture of both inside of the cauldron.

Having someone that also knew what they were doing was pretty satisfying to have around for Lagi. Whenever Lagi missed something Mushu pointed it out, as well as the fact that Lagi would do the same for him. "We seem to be on a pretty good time schedule, let's finish this up now. We need to turn up the heat one last time and mix in the angel savory. Maybe a well-deserved break afterward?"

After this happened, Lagi and co took a small break, he as working them hard and decided to break for the rest of the day. However, they were to meet up tomorrow to continue with mixture batch.

To kill some time, Lagi created some poison, using viper's fang and increasing the dosage.

After coming back, Lagi and the rest managed to finish creating the first batch of the pill. The only thing that was left for Lagi to do was to start the testing process on other people.

"Bring off the testers, more or less some people who use magic on a daily basis. Any sort of magicians or any kind of ex-magicians that you could bring along in order to test this pill?" Thinking a little bit more, Lagi would snap his fingers at some of his new lackeys. A slave owner owes me a small favor, this wouldn't be enough to make us even but it would be the start of doing so. Regardless, before we send these out, I want to make sure that we have the right kind of batch for this drug for the sake of our buyers."

Mushu was rather impressed at Lagi's thoroughness when it came to the drug. "And here I thought you didn't care much about other human beings, but you are willing to test it before simply shipping it out?"

used and made
Spoiler:

WC 1365/1500

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Finding some of the testers tended to be a bit more of a pain in the ass than Lahgi initially intended. It seemed as if that some people simply didn't want to cooperate. However, with some viper's fang and increasing the dosage, exposing some of their companions to the poison tended to change a few of their tunes when it came to their willingness to work with the dark hand. Even with that being the case, that was only apart of the problem with the outside help in the sense of the magicians that Lagi asked for. The second problem was the fact that some of the slaves that Lagi came around didn't have the same kind of constitution that garnered over the use of the magoi abilities in order to see if they even felt a change. With such limitations, Lagi started to test the drug on himself.

"I trust you can take care of it if anything happens, right Orie?"

Lagi was no magician, but he had tools that relied on magic, as well as his legendary beast that used his magoi as well.

With a few days of texting and revising the drug, Lagi managed to finish up and was rather satisfied with the result. "I think it's ready!"

WC 1500/1500

Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum