Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b]Hunted to Extinction
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Location:[/b] Imuchakk
[b]Job Reward:[/b] 200 EXP 15000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Eight
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Ice Cats from high up on the mountain, have come to an Imuchakk village with vengeance. They are usually peaceful creatures, but we cannot subdue them, please stop them.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Ice Cats x2
[b]Enemy Tier:[/b] B
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] A frozen cat about 30CM tall and 50CM long. They have long claws and tails. They move at B-tier speeds and can deal B tier with their claws and teeth, and C-tier with their tail.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Roar[/i] - These ice cats roar with a monstrous noise, that sounds completely inorganic, like glaciers cracking. Stopping all enemies that hear it from moving their feet.
[*][i]Tail Whip[/i] - These ice cats whip their tail at fast speeds, if hitting an enemies feet, they'll fall to the floor, dealing C-tier damage.
[*][i]Ice Shard[/i] Ice cats are dancers in the arctic terrain, they re position themselves and lunge at an enemy, dealing B-tier damage.
[*][i]Ice Fang[/i] An ice cats bite will freeze you to the bone. If it bites your limb, it will be frozen for one post, dealing C-tier damage.
[/list]

[hr]

[b]Job Name:[/b] What's happening?
[b]Job Rank:[/b] C
[b]Job Reward:[/b] 100 XP 7000 Huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] This behavior doesn't make sense to the villagers who claim the ice cats are usually peaceful and revered in their culture. They request that you get to the bottom of things by going up the mountain. Upon getting there you see slain Ice cats, the marks of poachers and their trail, along with their next target.

[hr]

[b]Job Name:[/b] POACHERS, NO POACHING.
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Reward:[/b] 200 XP 15000 Huang
[b]Chain Bonus:[/b] 200 XP 15000 Huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] You have come back to the village and notified them. They see that they are after the Rampaging Unicorns. They ask you to stop them, that they aren't worthy of hunting a Rampaging Unicorn.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Poachers x4
[b]Enemy Tier:[/b] B
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] A small group of poachers dressed heavily in furs. They are stained in blood, and carry cross bows and a few other tools to disable and maim animals.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list]
[*] [i]Snow Net[/i] They snap the string on one of their traps. It's a net that closes around itself, with a spring-like bola mechanism.  Lowers the speed-tier of any creature caught, has B-tier Durability. [One Time Use Per Poacher]
[*][i]Poison Bolt[/i] A crossbow bolt dipped in poison, deals C-tier damage. The poison  burns the skin on contact for D-tier damage over 2 posts.
[*][i]Animal Trap[/i] A bear trap that can be set or used as a weapon. When it comes in contact, it deals B-tier damage, and maims the limb, disabling for 2 rounds. [ One Time Use Per Poacher. ]
[/list]

Job Name:Hunted to Extinction
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Imuchakk
Job Reward: 200 EXP 15000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Eight
Job Overview: Ice Cats from high up on the mountain, have come to an Imuchakk village with vengeance. They are usually peaceful creatures, but we cannot subdue them, please stop them.

Enemy Name: Ice Cats x2
Enemy Tier: B
Damage Required to Defeat: B
Description: A frozen cat about 30CM tall and 50CM long. They have long claws and tails. They move at B-tier speeds and can deal B tier with their claws and teeth, and C-tier with their tail.
Abilities:

• Roar - These ice cats roar with a monstrous noise, that sounds completely inorganic, like glaciers cracking. Stopping all enemies that hear it from moving their feet.
  • Tail Whip - These ice cats whip their tail at fast speeds, if hitting an enemies feet, they'll fall to the floor, dealing C-tier damage.
  • Ice Shard Ice cats are dancers in the arctic terrain, they re position themselves and lunge at an enemy, dealing B-tier damage.
  • Ice Fang An ice cats bite will freeze you to the bone. If it bites your limb, it will be frozen for one post, dealing C-tier damage.

Job Name: What's happening?
Job Rank: C
Job Reward: 100 XP 7000 Huang
Job Overview: This behavior doesn't make sense to the villagers who claim the ice cats are usually peaceful and revered in their culture. They request that you get to the bottom of things by going up the mountain. Upon getting there you see slain Ice cats, the marks of poachers and their trail, along with their next target.

Job Name: POACHERS, NO POACHING.
Job Rank: B
Job Reward: 200 XP 15000 Huang
Chain Bonus: 200 XP 15000 Huang
Job Overview: You have come back to the village and notified them. They see that they are after the Rampaging Unicorns. They ask you to stop them, that they aren't worthy of hunting a Rampaging Unicorn.

Enemy Name: Poachers x4
Enemy Tier: B
Damage Required to Defeat: B
Description: A small group of poachers dressed heavily in furs. They are stained in blood, and carry cross bows and a few other tools to disable and maim animals.
Abilities:

• Snow Net They snap the string on one of their traps. It's a net that closes around itself, with a spring-like bola mechanism. Lowers the speed-tier of any creature caught, has B-tier Durability. [One Time Use Per Poacher]
  • Poison Bolt A crossbow bolt dipped in poison, deals C-tier damage. The poison burns the skin on contact for D-tier damage over 2 posts.
  • Animal Trap A bear trap that can be set or used as a weapon. When it comes in contact, it deals B-tier damage, and maims the limb, disabling for 2 rounds. [ One Time Use Per Poacher. ]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, post this link twice for double exp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum