Ω-Tier

Spoiler:

Primary Profession
Related Class:Tamer
Profession Title: Head Slaver
Description: Alexander AKA 8 has had a lot of time as an actual slaver
Profession Perks:

• Subcontractor.
    A Head Slaver has many contacts and many workers at their disposal, allowing them to be an in-between for many types of jobs.
    A Head Slaver may take a wide variety of jobs from an equal variety of sources.

• Subjugate.
    Perhaps the most measured skill of a Head Slaver is to put people under their thumb. The ability to dominate the will of a slave.
    A head slaver can completely control their own slaves mind, body and soul, by any means necessary. [For Plot Purposes only; DMed threads with Mod discretion]

• Subterfuge.
    A personal skill of Alexander as a Head Slaver was his strength of deceit, which allows his lies to go pass undetectable, strengthening his words.
    This Head Slaver's lies can't be detected via profession perks.

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Navigator
Description: Alexander realized being an Exotic Pet Keeper did not suit him, he used his skills and transferred them into something more interesting. He has started learning the ways of navigation so he could travel the world.

A navigator is one who travels over land and sea, with many ways and methods of getting there.
Profession Perks:

• Fast Travel
    Alexander studied the ways of navigation from books and from instructors. He had learned many routes and ways to shorten the time to get from place to place.
    A navigator can travel from location to location in half the time in-character, and the word count.

• Cartographer
    Using his sketching skills, he has decided to learn how to create maps of the places he has visited.
    Can create maps of any location he has visited.
    Tier - Word Requirement
    D - 250
    C - 500
    B - 750
    A - 1000

OOC:
These are my IC framework for these skills, plus threads.
Personal Experience -> Subjugate
Black Market -> Subcontract
Smuggling -> Lying

Studious -> Fast Travel
Sketching -> Cartographer

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Profession Upgrade and Change [DONE] ZuxZMnk

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Bump

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Most of these look fine to me, just remember you maybe able to control and lie for your plot, but nothing is certain for in character or dmed plot. How you roleplay the lie matyers too. Also I'm discussing the wordcount reduction for navigator. Since we havent dont that in a long time I wanna discuss values and possibilties with the staff team.

Profession Upgrade and Change [DONE] OJgAYLo

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Can I get the other part of Fast Travel approved until then?
For the lying perk, I just want to negate lie detector profession perks, everything else, plot only with Mod discretion

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yes everything else is approved.

Profession Upgrade and Change [DONE] OJgAYLo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: