You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Chase into the Abyss (Plot W/Silva)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Job Durkfahl

Job Durkfahl
C-Tier
C-Tier
In the city I tried to find my sister again. It was not a particularly fruitful endeavour but nevertheless I pressed on. Its funny, I always thought that I was the one to cause the darkness in our family. Despite my lax demeanour, I guess have some residual hatred in me still. I guess my determination has been worthless. I decided to work with other people. Another mage by the name of Silva decided to help me I decided to work with him and I will do anything to find my sister if it means killing I guess I can do that…Just bring back my sister. I began searching people’s homes forcibly acting like I was part of the police some people believed me many did not. Regardless, no one seemed to have my sister. It was when I surmised that there must be some sort of organization that was going behind the scenes to orchestrate such a plan. It was only fair that they would have to die too to make it right. I waited to make my move hopefully Silva would be in tow, following me into the darkness of what cruel underworld lay beneath. I would wait for him under the moonlight by the pier hoping that he would provide me with some much needed strength.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Wild Chase into the Abyss (Plot W/Silva) Job%20Sigs_zpsckur65tv https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t5462-job-s-vault#28607

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
C-Tier
C-Tier
Soon footsteps could be heard and shortly after a man could be seen walking up towards Job. This man looked similar clothes and looks slightly similar to him, even carrying the same cane slash staff as Silva. There was one difference however, this man was a good 30 or 40 years younger than the old man was. He looks up at Job grinning the same way that Silva normally did. "It is great to see you again my young friend. I know I look completely different but I assure you it is I. Silva the magician and assassin here to help a man in need." the strange man would say hoping that this would put the boy at ease and trust that his words are true. This was the first time he had to assure someone of who he was.

Job Durkfahl

Job Durkfahl
C-Tier
C-Tier
I looked at him, amazed at the transformation that had befallen him. he looked as younger than even my father! It took me a few seconds before I realized he was the same man I met a few days ago. Though he reassured me, I still was skeptical but decided to go along with it anyway I didn't matter who it was so long as they were on the same side as me I couldn't care less. "Are you ready?" I ask, without expecting an answer, ready to fight off whomever was in my way. "Let's go" I said coldly this was no time for small talk I needed to find people who would talk.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Wild Chase into the Abyss (Plot W/Silva) Job%20Sigs_zpsckur65tv https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t5462-job-s-vault#28607

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
C-Tier
C-Tier
To be honest the old man was a bit disappointed by the young boy's reaction. He was holing that the young one would be amazed by his young self. But what the assassin found to be more disturbing was the boy's attitude. He was cold and set on finding his sister and getting revenge. While Silva wouldn't think twice about getting revenge he didn't want to see this voy get swallowed by his thirst for revenge knowing that this path can just lead to hatred and self destruction. If he saw a chance he would try to help the boy personally but for now he was just going to help him with his current mission. He follows the boy smiling and would speak, "So what is the plan young one? Have any leads?" he would asks tryi bff to lighten the mood through conversation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum