C-Tier
C-Tier
Dark Warrior Test Details:
Job Name: Dark Warrior Test
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards:  100 XP | 7,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Vavatine
Job Overview: After Vava is bought by Lagi and freed, the Dark Hand takes custody of the imuchakk girl again and wipes her memory once more. She is sent on a test mission to assassinate escaped slaves to send a message to anyone else who might entertain the idea of fleeing from their masters. The escaped slaves consist of a woman and her ten year-old son.

Enemy Name: Mother & Child
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: A woman and her young son dressed in rags.
Abilities:
Motherly Shield - The mother throws herself in front of her son, protecting him from D-Tier damage.
Backlash - The child throws a couple of punches dealing D-Tier damage.
Bite - The son bites for D-Tier damage

Zaina marched forward in a dark corridor dimly lit by torches. Her previous ragged attired had been discarded in favor of a black outfit and mask, similar to what she wore when she was Vava. She stepped into a large chamber and bowed before a curtained bed where two shadowy figures hid behind. With her head bowed, Zaina waited until she was spoken to before speaking up. Minutes passed with Zaina listening to a girl giggling along with disgusting sounds comparable only to a pig eating its slop. Finally, the curtain was eventually drawn to show a big man with bright yellow eyes leering at the warrior.

The Dark Warrior's Trial 18yfkrv9wr5o3jpg

The half clothed man on the bed was called Waseem. His parents turned their child into a sick joke by foolishly hoping fate would bless him with a handsome appearance as his namesake suggested. Waseem was far from handsome, and the way he stared at women made him more grotesque than usual. The man’s yellow eyes leered at Zaina as his lips dragged across his thin lips, coating them in saliva. Despite having a naked concubine at his side already, he hungered for more. It was no secret he lusted after Zaina. He frequently spoke about how the mystery behind Zaina’s mask made him want her even more. Waseem grinned as he fondled the woman next to him. “Hello, Zaina. Please, make yourself comfortable while I explain your mission directives,” he growled while patting the empty spot beside him. “I’ll make it worth your while…” Zaina didn’t respond or move. She wanted nothing to do with the sickening pig. However, something deep inside her heart also told her no.

“I didn’t come here to be used as your personal plaything. Tell me my mission, and I’ll leave you alone with the whore,” she snapped harshly. She clenched her fists tightly thinking about the different ways she’d inflict pain upon him if he dared touch her.

Waseem’s eyes glinted in the dim light of the candles and smirked. The imuchakk felt the urge to wipe that smug look on his face. “Very well,” he said. “Your mission is simple. Two slaves escaped custody and an example must be made of them. We can’t have more slaves running off or thinking they can do whatever they want.” Waseem’s chubby hands rubbed together before grabbing a parchment and showing it to Zaina. Reluctantly, the Imuchakk stood to take the paper, but he grabbed her and pulled her close with his greasy fingers. Out of reflex, Zaina slapped his face. The impact was so hard, the sound of his jaw cracking could be heard clearly. Her eyes were cold as she glared at the lecher.

“Touch me again, and you’ll receive more than just a cracked jawline,” she hissed. Her time under this organization had turned her cold and unforgiving, but seeing as though she couldn’t remember who or how she once was, Zaina simply adapted and molded herself into their image to survive.

Zaina watched as he slowly readjusted his head. He felt his jaw in interest and annoyance. His eyes never wavered and still glinted in the dim light. “Shhh, Zaina. The Dark Hand is here to help. Breathe. Relax. You are not alone. We are with you. We will help you, so long as you help us. All you have to do is embrace the Dark Hand.”

The imuchakk blinked slowly as her arms went loose at her sides.

“Now then, are you ready to help the Dark Hand with this mission?”

Zaina knelt down on one knee and bowed her head. “Of course, my lord.”

Job WC: 602/1,500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Dark Warrior's Trial 0WmUfDe

2The Dark Warrior's Trial Empty Re: The Dark Warrior's Trial on 10/07/20, 04:55 am

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier
Zaina, wearing her black armor and mask, went to the slave owner in question. He was a slender man, gauntly unlike her own superior. His beady little eyes were sinister when showed his golden teeth in a crooked smile. The smile didn’t last long when he saw Zaina approach. “It took you long enough to get here,” he crowed. “It’s been at least an hour since my merchandise ran off. If they’re dead, you’ll pay the price yourself.” Just like Waseem, this man’s eyes hungrily devoured her. Zaina glared through her dark mask. “Careful,” she warned, “the last man that looked at me with lustful eyes received a broken jaw.” The man, alarmed for a moment, opened his mouth to argue. Zaina ignored him to take the lay of the land, letting the slime express his displeasure at her attitude.

“I have my own orders,” she snapped. He was an annoying fly buzzing in her ears. “Be useful once in your life, and tell me, which direction did they go?”

The man huffed as he crossed his arms, “East, to the docks. They probably hope to board a ship to Reim since slavery ended thanks to the puppet king, Lagi.” Zaina nodded, leaving the man behind her. She pondered ripping his head off in return if it meant ridding the world of filth. Too bad that wasn’t in her current contract. Any harm done to him would be unleashed upon her tenfold.

Tracking the escaped slaves shouldn’t be too hard, Zaina hoped. They had to have been weary from running under the intense heat of the golden sand’s sun. From the reports she received, there were two slaves that escaped: a mother and her ten-year-old son. Children, Zaina thought, were a burden for the most part. The mother would have been able to escape by herself if she just left the child behind. But the weak were foolish. Zaina understood that much from watching slaves in Heliohapt and the inner workings of the Dark Hand. There was no way she’d end up like them…

Following the trail of the escaped slaves led the young warrior to an abandoned town. She scanned the dilapidated houses, seeing nothing of merit, but she knew they had to be here. Zaina unsheathed her blade. “You can make this easy on you and your son!” Her voice echoed loudly for them to hear if they were in a nearby building. “You think anyone will help you once you leave? The desert isn’t as forgiving as I am. You’ll die out there!” Her eyes narrowed. She was losing her patience.

“Come out, come out,” she sang. Zaina moved forward, walking near the buildings to check through the windows. Like a cat stalking a mouse, she played with her prey. She stopped when she noticed footprints tracking into one of the buildings and smiled to herself. “Why are you hiding?” Zaina asked while stepping foot in the entryway.

Creak!

Her heavy footstep caused the wooden boards to groan under her weight. A gasp caught the imuchakk’s attention. “Found you!” The sword she carried sliced through the doors of a wardrobe. With a crash, the doors would fall, revealing a trembling mother and son holding each other closely. Zaina smiled, raising her sword into the air. “Any last words? No? At least scream for me,” she pleaded, “It’s not every day you have a beautiful woman be your executioner.”

The black sword gleamed sinisterly as it was brought down upon the cowering duo. The last second, the woman threw herself in front of the boy. The sword cut the skin of her, staining the blade and her rags with crimson liquid. Immediately following her initial strike, the sword moved seamlessly into a horizontal position to slice the woman’s neck. Blood spewed forth in great quantities, staining the warrior in its crimson warmth. The imuchakk laughed, raising a hand to her head as she staggered. “Stupid woman,” she cried, “You only prolonged the inevitable!” She laughed like a madman for no apparent reason before coming to some of her senses.

The boy cried out for his mother, clinging to her corpse and shaking her as if she were merely sleeping. He knew she’d never wake up, but the despair in his heart clung to hope nonetheless. “Don’t you worry,” she consoled in a hushed tone, “You’ll be joining her soon enough.” Running her hand across her bloodied weapon, she painted her lips.

How far the warrior had fallen… She was not even a shadow of her former self thanks to all the torture and abuse on her body and mind. However, Zaina didn’t care. How could she? She didn’t remember anything and the rush of her assignments cause to heart to race in excitement. “Ahhh… Enough of wasting time,” she sighed. Zaina didn’t even bother to look as she cut down the weeping boy. He fell, lifeless, on top of his mother. Their eyes staring wide at the imuchakk from the moment they were slaughtered.

Now with the job completed, she sheathed her sword. Her expression looked almost bored now. The task Waseem sent her on wasn’t anything special. It wasn’t challenging. It was just another errand like taking out the trash. Zaina turned away from the corpses to leave them for the elements of the desert to devour. It was time to report back to the gluttonous pig. “How much longer will they continue to waste my talents…”

Word Count: 1,512

Abilities Used:

Downward Strike
Tier: D
Class: Warrior
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Character must be using a bladed weapon and have feet firmly planted on ground.
Scaling: Damage - The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. (Caps at A-tier)
Sustain: -
Cool Down: 1 Post
Cost: 10/5 Stamina
Description:

The user swings their bladed weapon down at an opponent, dealing D-Tier damage to opponent(s) when struck.

Horizontal Strike
Tier: D
Class: Warrior
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Character must be using a bladed weapon and have feet firmly planted on ground.
Scaling: Damage - The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. (Caps at A-tier)
Sustain: -
Cool Down: 1 Post
Cost: 10/5 Stamina
Description:

The user swings their bladed weapon horizontally at their opponent(s), dealing D-Tier damage when struck.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Dark Warrior's Trial 0WmUfDe

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum