You are not connected. Please login or register

A Shakedown [Training A-Tier Ability]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

If there was one thing that Lagi had, it was patience. He knew how to calculate and play the odds against the criminals that wanted to go toe to with his prestigious organization. Well, it wouldn't be super prestigious, it was a group that was full of oddballs and scumbags in their own right that were all bound together on the count of faith. Lagi wasn't like them, he was promised something and he knew what he had to do in order to return the favor. If there was any problem, it was the fact that he was too good at his job. "But I digress...."

That wasn't the main point today, the point was that the little game of cat and mouse had led Lagi over to receiving information about a cave that could be the base of operations of the red dragon gang, as well as finding out that they had a lab going about was trying to use Kou chemists in order to reproduce their own version of the dark hand drugs. Lagi wasn't too fond of it, but he wanted to try to send a little bit of a warning without getting his hands too dirty and outright killing the bunch. No, if there was money to be made, it was more of a benefit for the dark hand if anything else.

"What could be done...hmmm....."

If there was one thing that Lagi liked to do, it was to perform a bunch of new tricks that involved the use of his esteemed body manipulation. One of those things were called the shockwave stomp, he was practicing with it a few days at a time, already used to building up the muscles in his legs and starting off with intense vibrations with an immediate effect. However, one of the problems that Lagi was facing involved keeping up with the muscle buildup and intensely vibrating those muscles at the same time.

This seems to be quite the challenge. a few more days of recon with the Dark Hand and juggling the training was something that wasn't easy to do. The stakeouts were long, only due to the fact that Lagi was waiting for a specific person to show up that had an aura of importance. He wanted to give them a sense of security before he stricken. However, he also knew the consequences of waiting too long. In addition, top that, handling the vibration of massively bulked muscles tended to give Lagi a few muscle spasms and cramps. Some lasted for a few hours, other lasted for a few days. Due to the complications, Lagi knew that he couldn't juggle both.

With that being said, he sent one of his trusted assistants that were a member of the Dark Hand to handle the recon stakeouts as Lagi continued his own training in peace in regards to the shockwave stomp.

A few more days passed and Lagi actually felt as good as new. Or better yet, he felt as if his body was able to handle the adjustment of the high-end vibrations in the muscles as he stomped. It had to be intense enough in order to travel that vibration into a medium. "I'm starting to get there......"

WC 545/1500

Training
Spoiler:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

A Shakedown [Training A-Tier Ability] CrChE3t

A Shakedown [Training A-Tier Ability] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After some time of practicing his techniques for the sake of getting the hang of them and being able to consistently use the shockwave stomp, Lagi brought it about himself to practice using the technique on something that was a little less important to him and his goals. However, using it in the city and causing the injuries of people that could possibly be those who are more likely to buy his products and utilize them as well.

"But there is this one place that the Red Dragon likes to go to in order to smuggle their good and make sales. I guess this is where all the junkies stay. " Lagi head about this place before, it seemed to be the perfect spot to cause a bit of agitation for the more prominent leaders of the Red Dragon's to make a big move and return to their hideout. With this act, Lagi hoped that he could use this as a chance to smoke them out."

Heading on out to the area that was described to be  "the spot" for the Red Dragons,  Lagi could already see a few deals being made in the distance with a smile on his face.  Upon noticing that, Lagi casually walked in that direction as he prepared a viper's fang and increased the potency to A rank. As soon as he did that, Lagi pocketed the item for the sake of using it as a threat for torture and the like.  

"Hey! Watchu think youre doing here?"

Already being noticed, those that were apart of the Red Dragon group started to cluster as soon as they saw Lagi's Requiem Jynx mask, it was the best time to use the shockwave stomp in order to deal a massive blow to the group. With the increase of muscle in  Lagi's leg, he brought it down with a definitive stomp in order to create a kinetic shockwave that was 20 meters in width, and 15 meters in length. That cone travels as far as 15 meters in the direction of the stomp from where the attack was initiated, which more than likely meant that everyone that was in front of Lagi at that time was pretty much dead.

The devastation of the A rank capabilities smashed the entire bazaar, destroying the whares of the Red Dragons, as well as their forces.  In the wake of Lagi's stomp, he casually walked aside to bask in the damage he caused as he looked for survivors.   The only thing that could be heard at this point was the whistling that emitted from Lagi's voice through the muffled screams of those that were buried from under the rubble. This was something that Lagi can only pay attention to through the use of his danger sense. Hearing the sounds of someone that was a little more lively, it seemed as if this individual was desperate for survival, as well as someone to save him.

"Someone!! Ahh, my leg!! Oh God, my leg!"

Strolling over,  Lagi looked down at the man through his mask, basically seeming like the angel of death.  "I can save you, but I'm going to need you to do something for me. If you refuse, well, I'm not too sure when help will come. However, I can promise you that I'll make sure they won't make it after I slit your wrists. " His words were cold and unforgiving, Lagi wanted this man as an instrument for the continued destruction of the Red Dragons. He wouldn't take no for an answer, but the moment he did, they wouldn't live to see tomorrow.

WC 1175/1500

used and turned into a mundane item
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Making a decent deal with the man that managed to essentially sell his soul for the sake of saving himself, Lagi got the man to reveal if there was anyone important to him. After holding them hostage for collateral, Lagi then proceeded to tell the man to get the leaders of the Red Dragons or anyone worth mentioning that's apart of the group to meet with them at the hideaway cave for the sake of reporting just what happened at the bazaar the other day. Lagi made sure to lower the amount of information circling around what happened to their man and regarding the destruction of the whares. With that being said, Lagi sent the man off on his way in order to do what he asked for the sake of keeping his loved one's safe.

"Don't disappoint me....."

Everything turned out somewhat well with some new people entering the cave system in regards to where the dark hand scouts saw the Red Dragons shipping the whares back. Lagi would have like to steal whatever they had in there and murder the rest of the group in one swoop. However, he felt that a bigger statement should have been made for the sake of teaching the Red Dragon members a lesson.

"It's time, we also found a back entrance as well. "

One of Lagi's forces reported to him as Lagi was making some more Viper's fang poison and bolstering it to A rank capabilities for the sake of hopefully using all of this poison against somebody or something in the future. For the time being, it was simply good to have.

Upon Lagi's arrival, he tensed up his leg with his muscles and vibrated it. " I wonder how much of a statement I can send here? How about burying them alive?" With a stomp on the ground, Lagi increased the volume of the shockwave stomp and sent out layered vibrations towards the cave system, hitting them with two A rank's of vibration energy. Afterward, Lagi cracked his knuckles as he sent out his forces.

"Collect the survivors, they might be useful in the long run..."

WC 1533

Learned
Spoiler:

Used and made
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]