You are not connected. Please login or register

Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan) Empty Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan) on 30/03/18, 06:12 am

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier
The nightlife of the Khan district in Koko's safe zone was always ripe with life! However as she entered the slums, the darker underbelly always reared it's ugly head. The criminals always came out at this time of night this causing for some unnecessary ruckus. Whether it was a drunken rampage or a tavern brawl, there was always something to do late at night in the Khan district. However Koko was no where in the zone. She was laying against a tree in the upper reaches overlooking the town. It was so pretty! The lights, and the way the night sky glittered brightly. The first fireflies of the new season had just begun to arrive early even though it was winter still.

It was a beautiful sight to see after all. She lay back only letting the brisk night air hit her and the night sound of crickets chirping enter her head. The sound of punching against flesh... wait... what?! The sound of angry voices was heard out in the distance, Koko went to investigate. there was a shakedown happening.

"Hey, it's too beautiful a night for ruffians like you to be doing this now!" She said barging into the clearing.

There was a beaten up man being stood over by 2 beefy looking men. The men startled at her appearance charged the girl. The beaten up man had run away in the confusion for his own safety. Koko seeing this took a sigh of relief before subduing both men with a swift kick to the first guys face, and an axe kick to the second. The both Lay sprawled on the ground as the forests resumed it's lovely chorus of sounds. She would sit at the base of a nearby tree making sure nothing or no one took advantage of their weakened state.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan) R7UWixC

2 Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan) Empty Re: Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan) on 31/03/18, 06:58 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
Jahanghir had been travelling outside the Kou cities for quite some time now. Remarkably he had been able to keep his profile low even though his prideful and braggadocios nature. He was growing quite tired of Kou, with every day he became more restless. It was as if he wasn't supposed to be in the land anymore, he had explored so much of the country. He had fallen in love with the people and the women but he had no more room to grow. The climate of Kou was war torn and distressed, and Jahan had no power to do anything about it.

He was ready to move on and he was ready to grow more powerful. So he proceeded towards the village he had reunited with his servant and mistress Koko. He needed her in fact, Jahanghir needed to reclaim everything, his power, his women, and his position.

"So I will build a new Army" Jahan thought to himself with a smile. " A very rare army, the world king's regime." He grinned further and closed his eyes in love with the sound of his new faction. Jahanghir stopped dead in his tracks as he reached the clearing Koko had been sitting and watching over the fallen idiots. Jahanghir approached Koko with a raised brow.

"What is this? You got some really ugly boyfriends Koko"
Jahanghir teased. He was glad he wouldnt have to look for the woman, like the best servants Koko was always their when he needed. He eyed koko from the top to bottom. He frowned as he estimated the girls strength, he could only wonder if she had grown in strength since their initial fight and first encounter.

"Koko first we're ditching these losers we have better things to do than babysit."

Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan) 8ueXlz2

3 Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan) Empty Re: Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan) on 01/04/18, 10:05 pm

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier
Koko,upon seeing her master stood up at an attentive stance and sighed at his comment. "I take that as an insult! You make it sound as if they could satisfy me!" She'd pout as she would walk towards the man. Part of her wanted to make sure they were safe however they were still close enough to the town that if any screams were heard, guards would be there in a heartbeat. Thankfully that knowledge lifted a weight on her shoulders.

"Alright then!" She stretched upwards and yawned preparing to go on the move. "Okay boss! Where are we headed? Gonna take down the imperial regime? Gonna plunge your sword in a girls Cave of wonders to fight the furious Dragon within?!" She was obviously teasing him back but she continued. "Seriously though! What are we doing and where are we going?

4 Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan) Empty Re: Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan) on 12/04/18, 12:55 am

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
"I have to show you something Koko, I have to show you why I am the World King." Jahanghir answered. He was certain he had never shown his subordinate this power, he had never properly trained with her or made use of her talents. Jahanghir had traveled so far and met so many people this loyalty was lost to him, he wanted the best for his servant.

He had grown to care about Koko and her development and it was made his priority. To this he would not fail the girl, he could only hope that she would develop his strength in turn with hers. Jahanghir would lead the woman deeper into the Kou forest before they encroached upon a  meadow.  Beneath the invading midnight beams the moon rested it's grace upon Jahan.

"Gremory Lord of Strength, Crown me! World King!"  his magoi flooded his cells and re-invited his angelic form. Jahanghir flexed his wings forth and swing his black light-esque blade behind his shoulders. \

"Koko I am Jahangir Conqueror of Gremory, I must inherit the world and I am going to make you into one of my strongest powers."

5 Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan) Empty Re: Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan) on 12/04/18, 10:26 pm

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier
Koko had followed the man further into the woods without question. She simply listened to him speak.

"I have to show you something Koko, I have to show you why I am the World King."

What did he have to show her? Was it some unknown kingdom close to kou that he ruled. Was there some sort of royal seal that she missed on his body somewhere that passionate night days ago? Koko was intrigued as the man readied himself. She stood a little ways away and would come close when beckoned.

"Gremory Lord of Strength, Crown me! World King!"

As her master transformed she stood before him awestruck. She had never seen anything like it before. Just what exactly was he?

"Koko I am Jahangir Conqueror of Gremory, I must inherit the world and I am going to make you into one of my strongest powers."

Koko was a bit frightened and backed up a little. His appearance was completely different from what she was used to. However, the more she looked into his eye, the more she could tell that Jahan was still there. She took a deep breath to take everything in before mustering up the courage to speak.

"So how do I go about acquiring this power?" She was frightened but found the courage to speak and approach her master. If it were just another form for him to acquire power, then she would beleft relatively unharmed correct? "It was still Jahan!" she told herself. She finally regained her composure and continued.

"Alright so I have many questions, but honestly those can wait. How do I begin?"

6 Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan) Empty Re: Midnight Mischief (Koko/Jahan) on 14/04/18, 12:20 am

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
Koko questioned Jahan and   he didnt have a solid answer for the woman, he didnt know how to simply give the woman Gremories abilities to trust in her with his life. In fact it was more than that, it was that Jahanghir would not be able to form his pact with Koko until he felt his life was safe with her.

Jahanghir's eyes pierced into the woman's his gaze strong and amethyst without a doubt he proclaimed what his heart truly believed.

"I must be confident in you. If you are to be my guard show me you are worthy of this power!"

Jahanghirs passive activated and his aura of strength rose ;pitch black as the majesty of space itself. His overwhelming might and majesty would encompass Koko. Gravity would bare its doctrine upon Koko's back, sending her to her knees and buckling her beneath Jahangihr's strength. To that Jahan could not control, it was his sheer instincts; what was beneath his passions, that made its presence in the atmosphere. In a flash Jahanghir stepped forward grasping Koko by the waist and ascending into the air. Jahanghir flew into the skies making contact with the clouds.

The birds eye view was ephemeral  but Jahan had only one target. He was taking Koko to the abandoned temple he had found. This would be the womans training grounds.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum