You are not connected. Please login or register

Attack on the Island

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Attack on the Island  Empty Attack on the Island 22/04/14, 01:35 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei was back in Balbadd, and there was something going on with this place. It seemed like the pirates he had taken out had friends coming. He smiled as it took them long enough for them to get here, and now he was going to bump into them. He heard they were on the same island he had taken the other pirates at. That was not a problem, and he had gotten on his carpet without a moment to waste. He smiled at the client as he knew he would come back to collect his reward. ”I will make sure Balbadd isn’t touched,” he said as the carpet soared into the air, and towards the island.

He was surprised to see the men that were around this place He stood up on his carpet as he smiled at them. They all noticed something coming towards the island, and they had gotten ready to fight. ”So you guys decided to come. I’m guessing you aren’t going to leave the city alone? Well I’m here to stop you, so prepare yourself,” he said to them as they laughed, and took their bows, and shot arrows at him. Yuurei had smiled as the carpet dodged the attacks without a problem. Yuurei sighed as he gave them a fair warning as it was time to make things interesting.

”He who flies through the wind, and shoots down lightning to the world, shower me with your power. He who causes destruction, surge through my hands, so I may shoot down my enemies, Gusion.” he chanted this as the arrows were being dodged by his carpet. His neck started to glow right then and there, and he just jumped off his carpet. ”Thank you my friend, but you can rest for now,” he said as his appearance changed, and his face was covered. He was hovering in the air as well as he looked down at them all. The pirates were all surprised on what they saw, but it didn’t mean they were going give up on stopping this man.

20/254
345/1500

2Attack on the Island  Empty Re: Attack on the Island 22/04/14, 01:52 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei had noticed the men getting ready to fire their arrows at him again, and he only smiled at them. He took his bow, and shot out a as many arrows as they did being able to take the arrows out without a problem. He just smiled at them, and made a fist with his equipment. ”You guys are in for in. You should have left, or to be exact you should have never been here in the first place. Gusion’s Body,” he said as the armor he wore had started to surge with electricity and wind around him. They were afraid of what was going on, but they knew they couldn’t back down. Their leader was there, and he could only watch the man.

Yuurei had placed his arrow on his back as it stood there, and he dove straight at the group of pirates. They were surprised on how fast he was, and wonder what else was going to happen right now. Yuurei had quickly slashed at one of them with his claw like gauntlets as the man dropped to the ground with the pain he felt. The damage took one of them out, and he hovered in the air as they were looking at him right now. They could only shake on what they saw, and they could only shoot more arrows at him. He was quick to dodge them as flew towards another pirate right now. The man was quick to take out his sword, but before he could swing his weapon Yuurei was there.

The king candidate had punched the pirate squared in the face as he flew from where he was, and Yuurei just landed on the ground. He looked at the other six, and the captain. ”You aren’t going to help your men? They are going to be taken out if you don’t do anything about it,” he warned the man and they couldn’t see Yuurei’s face. He started to run this time as they were shock to see how fast he was moving right now. They all shot their arrows at Yuurei, but he was quick to ignore them as he ran by the arrows as they missed him. He was getting closer to them, and they took out their swords nervous on what would happen.

50/254
729/1500
Spoiler:

3Attack on the Island  Empty Re: Attack on the Island 22/04/14, 02:09 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei had seen the attacks coming, and the speed he was moving in was incredible. He had smiled when he saw the swords coming at him, but he was able to dodge the first sword that arrived at him. He back handed the pirate as he sent the man flying and he looked at another sword coming his way. He duck avoiding the sword from cutting his head off, and he just grab the man by the throat, and slammed him on the ground. The man gagged for air as he was render unconscious as well. He just stood up as he noticed that there were four pirates coming straight for him. He smiled because they were smart enough to take him out at the same time.

He noticed a gun shot was fired as well as the captain of the pirates was going to help them out. Yuurei did a back flip to avoid the gun shot, and when he landed on his feet again he had rushed towards the four which had missed him as well. They all swung their weapons at him at the same time again, and he spun stopped right at the tip of their swords. He couldn’t smile at them because they couldn’t see it, but he was to round house kick one of them on his side sending him falling down to his knees, and unconscious. ”I see you listen to my warning, but you’re a little too late,” he told the captain as he watched them step back from him.

Yuurei was serious now as he rushed over to one of them, and landed an uppercut on the man sending him flying into the air unconscious. He just stood standing in front of the two pirates that were left as they were trembling in fear. He shook his head because he knew this was going to happen to them. He moved his body around as he was enjoying this djinn equip, and couldn’t be even happier to have conquer this dungeon. ”So which of you two is next?” he asked wondering what was going to happen.

70/254
1083/1500

4Attack on the Island  Empty Re: Attack on the Island 22/04/14, 02:25 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

The two pirates looked at each other, and then looked at him as they didn’t know what to do. He was quick, and agile, and his attacks seem to hurt a lot. They jumped back, and wonder what they were going to do, and they took out their bow and arrows and shot at Yuurei. The man shook his head as it seemed like they were going to be take out together. He just jumped into the air as he flew up and dodging their arrows, and was quick to change his course as he rushed down to them. They noticed this was happening, and he was quick to grab both of them on their necks and slam them both down.

The two were on the floor without moving a muscle. Yuurei landed on the ground as he just looked at the captain of the crew he had taken down. ”So it’s just met and you. Now what are you going to do?” he asked the man. The captain was pissed alright, and he couldn’t believe his men couldn’t do a damn thing against this man. He started to run towards him, and Yuurei nodded as he saw how fast he was going. That was nice, but he didn’t care about that. He just got ready as the man had swung his sword at him. Yuurei had jumped back as he dodged the blade, and was able to take his bow out.

”I’m sorry, but you are going to have to take this blow, so I can end this quickly,” he said as his bow aimed at the man, and an arrow was made when he pulled back. ”Gusion’s Shocking Truth,” he let go of the arrow as it was sent flying towards the man, and he was hit with it. He was surprise to see a magical arrow coming his way, and he was quickly pushed back by the attack. Yuurei flew up in the air at this point, and the arrow exploded taking out the captain for good. Yuurei just smiled when he did this as he sighed and allowed his metal vessel to revert back to normal.

100/254
1443/1500
Spoiler:

5Attack on the Island  Empty Re: Attack on the Island 22/04/14, 02:45 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

He was in the air, and he was falling, but his carpet caught him before he could hit the ground. He just sighed as he was excited that he was able to use his Djinn to this extent. He didn’t feel exhausted like how he thought he would have been. It showed that he was making progress with his magoi, and he just patted his carpet as he was happy to have this. The carpet soar through the air as it was heading back to Balbadd, so he could talk to the client about what he had done. It didn’t take long for them to arrive, and he was sitting down on his carpet with a smile on his face.

He noticed that his client was waiting for him, and he could only scratch his head. ”So I assume you got rid of them? You are here, and breathing, so I expect so,” he said wondering what Yuurei would say to him. He just gave him the thumbs up with what he said. ”Yes I took them all out. I don’t think you will have any problems with any pirates for a while. I made sure that if any pirates arrived they would runaway because of what they saw,” he said as he looked at the man.

”Interesting, and I’m happy to have you take them out. You seem like a man who is scary, but trustworthy to getting the job right when the money is right,” he said as he tossed the bag of huang at Yuurei. He was able to catch it without a problem, and he smiled at the man. ”You are right if the price is right I will do the job and get it done no matter what,” he said as his carpet soar away from the area as he was trying to figure out how to spend this money.

1758/1500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum