You are not connected. Please login or register

In Tip Top Shape! [TRAINING]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In Tip Top Shape! [TRAINING] Empty In Tip Top Shape! [TRAINING] 03/03/18, 05:39 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

In Tip Top Shape! [TRAINING] 26805_1_2

It was a beatiful day out, however, despite it being a beautiful day out, it was still a mess in the land of Kou. Men on both sides were still fighting, towns were still being ravaged, blood was still being spilt, and it would seem as if there was no end to this rotten war in sight. Kou was not a good place to be right now in the slightest.

The war had begun to twist the minds of many, including Trently himself. However, Trently would yet be aware of that fact. Instead, Trently would think of himself as always right. Yet, that way of thinking for Trently is to soon change. The young boy is about to grow as a person, grow as a warrior, and grow into a man. However, he still has a long way ahead of him despite all said.

Ever since the times when his grandpa used to tell him tales and stories, Trently has always had a dying love for them. The stories and tales he used to hear back when he was a child always inspired him to do great things and still to this day. Yet, it'll take hard work, sweat, blood, and tears to attain any of those dreams of his he so dearly wants. So, knowing that it'll require much effort to achieve whatever he wants in life, Trently would train, hone his skills, hone his mind, and do all he can to obtain those dreams of his.

This month was no different when it came to Trently's mentality of achieving dreams of his. What Trently was seeking to achieve this month was a higher level of strength of what he currently possessed, so, with that goal in mind, Trently would have begun undergoing his new training regimen.

This new training regimen of Trently's consisted of lugging several carts of war supplies to Gao Yuan Zu camps, digging caves for escape purposes, and running with weights long distances. So, this new regimen was not going to be an easy feat whatsoever for Trently to accomplish; it was going to sap Trently of all of his strength for the first few days.

With the sun rising into the sky, it would be time for Trently to wake up and get started on his new regimen. Waking up at the sight of the beaming sun hiding behind the clouds, Trently would begin to get dressed and equipped for his long day of work. Young Yanaihara's first task for today was to lug two carts of army supplies to Gao Yuan Zu camp a few miles away.

Walking out of his tent provided by him by the Gao Yuan Zu camp he was located in, Trently would start stretching. "Hehe~! So I have to transport some supply carts, huh? This oughta be fun but also a pain!" Said Trently, who had begun getting ready to haul some heavy supply carts.

"Okay~! Huuurgh! Let's do this!" Trently would scream out loud, beginning to move the supply carts about a thousand meters in about an hour or so before collapsing on the ground. "Aye, kid, are you sure you want to do this? I know you're tough and all but might this be too much for you?" The man in charge of handing over the supplies over to the Gao Yuan Zu camp would ask the collapsed warrior.

"No, no, I can do this! I can go on!" The lad would exclaim as he would keep on advancing forward for a few more hundred meters before collapsing yet again. "Agh! Crap it hurts like hell, can I get a half hour break, sir?" Trently asked the man. "Fine, youngster! You can take a break, here is some water and some bread!" The middled aged man would tell Trently, passing the boy a jug of water and a wrapped up leftover bread.

Catching the jug of water and wrapped up bread, Trently would begin eating and sit himself down to catch a breather. After about half an hour or so, it was time again to keep lugging the carts. So, getting up, Trently would stretch one more time and then get back to work. "Off we go! We'll be there in less than three hours!" The rejuvenated Yanaihara shout, kicking back into high gear.

"Come on! Come on! Come on! Body, I know we can do this!" Trently would yell at the top of his lungs. Almost at the encampment, Trently began to notice his body giving up on him. However, just before his body would have given up, the man leading Trently would have passed him some more water. Grabbing the second jug of water, Trently would proceed to unscrew the cap off and begin drowning his mouth in water, quenching his thirst.

"Ah~! Much better! Now I can finish this up!" Trently would say, smiling, bursting off at incredible speeds. The blue haired lad finally had the Gao Yuan Zu encampment within sight. Running at the fastest pace he could manage, Trently would have at long last, arrived at his destination. "Oh~ Lord! My body, it aches! Agh!" The boy screamed, collapsing on the floor for a good hour while medics came to nurse him back to health.

At 2PM

"Phew~! Alright, I'm back to good! Still exhausted but I can't let that stop me now! My next task is to dig this camp an escape tunnel into this mountain it's on!" Said Young Trently, picking up some mining tools to help out the soldiers dig their escape tunnel in the case they were to ever be invaded.

Picking away at the rocks, it would become blatantly clear to the soldiers that Trently's strength was far above any of them can dream to imagine. However, despite the immense strength Trently possessed, the soldiers were aware that eventually, Trently would get tired.

At 5PM

After a few hours of picking away at the mountain, Trently was ready to call it a day. However, there still existed one last task for Trently to do. That task of Trently's was to slap weights under his kimono and begin running to the next nearby Gao Yuan Zu encampment. Yet, there was one problem, to reach the next Gao Yuan Zu encampment, Trently had to run through a thick and foggy forest within a rocky mountainous area. So, as you can guess, it wasn't going to be easy. If Trently was lucky, he would get there before midnight but there was no way of knowing for sure.

Oh and also, I forgot to mention this part but there is rumored to be a Yoshiro Zu encampment within the forest separating the two Gao Yuan Zu camps. Anyway, in spite of that, Trently would begin traversing the forest anyway.

WC: 1145/2000

Weapons and Tools:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

In Tip Top Shape! [TRAINING] 35360610

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

In Tip Top Shape! [TRAINING] 26805_1_2

The radiant sun descending down from the evening sky, the foggy forest the Yanaihara boy had begun traversing grew dark and ominous. Heavy and sturdy weights underneath his kimono as he leaped and ran across the mountainous land of Kou, his legs would have started to give out on him. However, he pushed on and kept driving forward. Despite the great pain though and his body asking him to stop, Trently would not. So, as a grave mistake on his part from not paying attention to his body when it had needed to rest, the foolish boy paid the consequences of his actions.

Winding up his legs to make a jump across a river, his bones had then begun cracking, being broken as if a pencil stick by the sheer amount of force put on them. "A~gh! I did it again, didn't I!? I overworked my body! Damn! Now this river is taking me to who knows where!?" Yelled Trently as he fell into the river, legs broken, being taken away by the river and its rushing waters. Unable to escape, the youngling would embrace the river and simply just see where it was to take him.

Fast forward a few hours later, the river had begun to slow down, the night's creatures had begun to roam around, and it was right about time for the Yanaihara to get out of in which he was bound. Floating along the waters of the stream, Trently took grasp of a flag protruding out of the ground to the side of the river and flung himself out of the river. Laying down, drenched and soaked, leg broken, muscles sore, it was really a matter of no time until Trently was eaten alive by some wild animal. However, unknowingly for Trently, it was not an animal that was going to finish him but instead a Yoshiro squadron on patrol in the middle of the night. "Crap... A Yoshiro Squadron..." Doing his best to not be seen by them, Trently crawled his way into a bush and hid, keeping quiet.

Hiding out in a bush, peeking every now and then to see when the squadron was finally gone, Trently would throw himself back into the river once they had left. Rolling down the river yet again, Trently fell asleep and let the gentle waters carry him. Eventually ending up in the same Gao Yuan Zu camp he had left from in the early morning, Trently was rushed to a medic's hut and patched up immediately. Taking a few days off to properly heal his fractures, Trently would rest and get back to training once he was all good to go.

Awaking in the early morning a couple days proceeding the broken bones, Trently stretched, ate, and then got right straight back to his normal training regimen. Continuing his regimen for weeks on end as he completed his regular tasks on the side, young Trently soon saw the fruits of his labor. Keeping a perfect balance of working hard enough to get stronger, eating right, and being smart, Torento Yanaihara would have at last achieved his warrior body.

For the sake of people of the Kou Empire, Trently swore to stop the war. The boy trained days on end, ascending to even greater heights than he had ever dared to imagine. Dedicating his whole being to making his dream come true, there would be no backing down from this war for him.

"A hero... is needed! If nobody is going to step up to the plate to end this, then I shall instead! I told grandfather all about my dream long ago! Now it is time to act on that dream! To fight as I risk my well being or not to fight as I risk the well beings of others! That is the question every person wanting to do something asks themselves and ends up choosing the latter! However, I am going down fighting and dying if I must! This is the path I chose and I will not stray off this path! All the training I have been doing shall not go in vain! Gao Yuan Zu and Yoshiro Zu, I am coming for you! I have to keep my friends close but my enemies closer! Ehehehe~! A storm is coming! I have to be prepared! For all I know, I could be dead next week! Ehe!"

The young boy trained ever so valiantly. Tears of sweat dripping down his forehead as he pushed himself only harder and harder for each day that would proceed the prior. A bluebird as the youngster's spirit animal, that bluebird would only fly higher and higher until the point where it could not fly any longer.

After The Battle

As sweat poured down his aching body, the Yanaihara would reminisce back onto that day in which had once again reunited alongside his father, only to lose him in the end though. Having only been about a week since that day, Trently was still very much so traumatized. However, he used those gruesome memories of that day and put it forth as fuel to train himself only further.

WC: 2011/2000

Weapons and Tools:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

In Tip Top Shape! [TRAINING] 35360610

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum