Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Echetus' Punishment
Tier: D
Class: Warrior
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: The tip of the sword must touch the ground and drag to gather the dust to fling into the opponent's face.
Scaling: Duration: The amount of posts the ability status can last for will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
Sustain: --
Cool Down: 2 Posts
Cost: 10/5 Stamina
Description:

The warrior drags his weapon across the ground and flings dirt at his opponent’s eyes so long as they are 3m away. The opponent's eyes become irritated, forcing them to blink rapidly or close their eyes to get rid of the foreign particles clouding their vision and making them unable to see what's going on around them for a single post. The target may choose to use a limb to remove the dust.

Taiji Obstruction
Tier: C
Type: Defensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Both hands are required to hold the sword and keep it steady
Scaling: Defense: The tier of damage blocked/parried will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. This may also be considered Damage scaling. (Caps at A-tier)
Cost: 20/10 Stamina
Description:

Sword moves in a circular fashion, clashing against and redirecting the force of an attack that’s C-Tier or lower. During this process, the flat of the blade sticks close to the object whose force it is redirecting.

Flickering Shadow
Tier: Warrior
Class: C-Tier
Type: Offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Taiji Obstruction must used beforehand.
Scaling: Damage: The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. (Caps at A-tier)
Cost: 20/10 Stamina
Description:

Once the enemies’ object has been redirected with Taiji Obstruction, the sword is brought back before slamming into the opponent’s object to deal C-Tier damage to the item.

Anemoi’s Reckoning
Tier: B-Tier
Class: Magician/Warrior
Type: Supplementary
Requirements/Drawbacks: Magician must know Wind Magic Magic. The wielder infuses the blade with white rukh and when the skill is ready to be used, they say the command word.
Scaling: Hits: The number of hits or projectiles will double for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
Cool Down: 3 Posts
Cost: 30/15
Description:

To set up, the magician can cast the spell at anytime before the actual usage. However to activate it, the magician must say the command word "Flamen" so that wind magic charges/surrounds a weapon of the user's choice, transmitting from the weapon to an object the charged weapon strikes at the user's command. The wind then exerts force like a highly localized tornado, ripping the stricken object into the air and flinging it ten meters in the direction of the user's choosing.

Serpent’s Fang
Tier: B-Tier
Type: Offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Both feet must be planted into the ground
Scaling: Hits: The number of hits or projectiles will double for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
Cool Down: 3 Posts
Cost: 30/15 Stamina
Description:

The weapon is thrusted two times at an opponent in rapid succession with one arm while both feet are planted firmly. Each strike deals C-Tier damage wherever they hit the opponent, so long as they are within one meter.

Last edited by Adrastos Thanatos on 27/02/18, 03:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier
Hey Neo! I'm going to be grading your abilities today, and so far they look good.

• Echetus' Punishment - you need to specify a range in the description. Since it's D-tier, 3m will do. Also, due to the fact it's D-tier, it's not going to [i]blind[/b] the opponent. It's more akin to clouding their vision and distracting them. The sand/dirt could sting (as fluff, not damage) if you wish to include that as well.
  • You would need a staff to cast magic, so you should include that in the description and the requirements.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
BUMP

The Way of the Sword Vol. I - Adra's Warrior Techs [COM] 3oCk1sb

The Way of the Sword Vol. I - Adra's Warrior Techs [COM] 7kZv0Du
The Way of the Sword Vol. I - Adra's Warrior Techs [COM] AmCJaPN The Way of the Sword Vol. I - Adra's Warrior Techs [COM] Ltg0RVb The Way of the Sword Vol. I - Adra's Warrior Techs [COM] VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
BUMP since the previous grading was deleted before I could do anything really

The Way of the Sword Vol. I - Adra's Warrior Techs [COM] AmCJaPN The Way of the Sword Vol. I - Adra's Warrior Techs [COM] Ltg0RVb The Way of the Sword Vol. I - Adra's Warrior Techs [COM] VjD0Py3

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier
These looked good to train!

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier
"Training" approved! Have fun with these abilities, Neo! You may add them to your vault now.

Code:
[center][b]Echetus' Punishment[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The tip of the sword must touch the ground and drag to gather the dust to fling into the opponent's face.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Duration: The amount of posts the ability status can last for will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
[b]Sustain:[/b] --
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2 Posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 10/5 Stamina
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
The warrior drags his weapon across the ground and flings dirt at his opponent’s eyes so long as they are 3m away. The opponent's eyes become irritated, forcing them to blink rapidly or close their eyes to get rid of the foreign particles clouding their vision and making them unable to see what's going on around them for a single post. The target may choose to use a limb to remove the dust.[/list]

[center][b]Taiji Obstruction[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Both hands are required to hold the sword and keep it steady
[b]Scaling:[/b] Defense: The tier of damage blocked/parried will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. This may also be considered Damage scaling. (Caps at A-tier)
[b]Cost:[/b] 20/10 Stamina
[list]
Sword moves in a circular fashion, clashing against and redirecting the force of an attack that’s C-Tier or lower. During this process, the flat of the blade sticks close to the object whose force it is redirecting.[/list]

[center][b]Flickering Shadow[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] Warrior
[b]Class:[/b] C-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Taiji Obstruction must used beforehand.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage: The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. (Caps at A-tier)
[b]Cost:[/b] 20/10 Stamina
[list]
Once the enemies’ object has been redirected with Taiji Obstruction, the sword is brought back before slamming into the opponent’s object to deal C-Tier damage to the item.[/list]

[center][b]Anemoi’s Reckoning[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B-Tier
[b]Class:[/b] Magician/Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Magician must know Wind Magic Magic. The wielder infuses the blade with white rukh and when the skill is ready to be used, they say the command word.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits: The number of hits or projectiles will double for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 Posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 30/15
[list]
To set up, the magician can cast the spell at anytime before the actual usage. However to activate it, the magician must say the command word "Flamen" so that wind magic charges/surrounds a weapon of the user's choice, transmitting from the weapon to an object the charged weapon strikes at the user's command. The wind then exerts force like a highly localized tornado, ripping the stricken object into the air and flinging it ten meters in the direction of the user's choosing.[/list]

[center][b]Serpent’s Fang[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Both feet must be planted into the ground
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits: The number of hits or projectiles will double for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 Posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 30/15 Stamina
[list]
The weapon is thrusted two times at an opponent in rapid succession with one arm while both feet are planted firmly. Each strike deals C-Tier damage wherever they hit the opponent, so long as they are within one meter.[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum