Hellbat:

Merrze's New parasite 824d8f3ff18530d99da8ce661096f4b7
or
Merrze's New parasite Latest?cb=20180108172010
Name: Elfir
Tier: A-tier
Type: Parasite
Species: Hellbat Parasite
Appearance: Before bonding with a host the creature appears as a small black blob with wings on the side of its head. When bonding with it’s host its spreads over and effects their appearance giving them strange bat like features, making the user look larger.
Drawbacks: Unlike most parasites this one shapes over the users body, this allows for someone to directly attack the beast. The beast must also be called out in order to be used, none of it’s abilities are able to be used until it covers it’s host. It takes about 30 seconds for the hellbat to form over Merrze. When not merged with it's host it does D-tier damage and can move at D-tier speeds. If killed when the user is wearing they will take B-tier damage to their nervous system. It's weak spot is the read part of the head, which exists in exo and normal form.
Beast Traits: (See the Trait Systems for more info.)

Trait Name: Wings of the Hellbat
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: genetics
Trait Description: When the parasite merges with it’s host it causes wings to form on their back.
Trait Effect: The user is is capable of flying at A-tier speeds

Trait Name: Cellular Regrowth
Trait Requirement: Genetics
Trait Description: The hellbat parasite is capable of regenerating cells at an alarming rate in order to make up for its vulnerability.
Trait Effect: The parasite is capable of registering healing abilities like regrowing limbs and other lost parts. The user is only allowed to register one limb regeneration ability.
Trait Name: Phermones
Trait Tier: D
Trait Description: The hellbat can creature pheromones which can be used to trick, or affect people's emotions which it can release through it's skin in gas form.
Trait Effect:  The user can register abilities using the pheromones.
Trait Name: Hyper Dense Cells
Trait Description: The beast has dense and strong cells which allow for it to take more impact than your average beast.
Trait Effect The beast is able to take up to an additional tier of A-tier damage.
Trait Name: Hydrogen Production
Trait Requirement: genetics
Trait Description: This beast is capable of producing hydrogen in it's body, it can be secreted through it's pores in gas form.
Trait Effect This beast can register abilities that use hydrogen.
   Trait Name: Sparking teeth
Trait Description: The parasite gives the user fangs which when clamped down produce a spark as they are made out of material similar to flint and steel.
Trait Effect The host can produce sparks to heat things up by biting down or grinding it’s teeth.

Last edited by Merrze on 18/02/18, 04:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Merrze's New parasite BB2kzwq
Merrze's New parasite TXTx1qB
Merrze's Vault of Wonders

2Merrze's New parasite Empty Re: Merrze's New parasite on 18/02/18, 03:01 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier
Drawbacks

Is the symbiotic able to instantaneously cover the host or does it take a specific amount of time?

And you should add some sort of additional drawback or at least a note stating that when it is over the host, it takes damage as it's vulnerable. If it is a creature outside the body, which I am presuming is the case, it is especially vulnerable in that form. Give the small creature a base speed and possibly strength if it is applicable. I would recommend D to C tier in both fields.

In addition to this or in replacement to something above, you may balance it out as you feel is needed but, there should be some sort of duration of this suit or a drawback whilst it is on the host. Parasites / Symbiotes are usually not very... healthy to use. Great power comes at a great expense.

Cellular Regrowth

Now, I am going to give you the same treatment I gave Lagi. I feel that you can have access to general healing abilities but limb regrowth should be limited to some extent. Now, yes, abilities can be counted as limited. But I personally can not allow you to have a trait that potentially allows you to make more than one D to A tier limb regrowth ability. Here is an example of a trait on Orie that I had crafted a while back for him:

Trait Name: Healing Factor
Trait Tier: Ω-Tier
Trait Requirement: N/A
Trait Description: Orie can rapidly regenerate the hosts soft tissues such as skin and muscle and repair fractured bone. Broken bones and lost limbs can also be repaired and the healing can reach over to status aliments.
Trait Effect: Allows Orie to register basic and status healing abilities. Additionally, Orie is capable of healing their host of A tier damage one per thread. The user is able to regenerate a single missing limb over the course of 4 posts for 40 stamina and may not regenerate another one until the duration is over.

Hyper Dense Cells

Just specify how much this "additional tier of damage" is. ( I want to note that I do not feel this needs a drawback as it could tie in with the general drawback of the symbiote. However, depending on how much additional damage, you may have to add some sort of drawback to balance out the trait. )

Hydrogen Production

From the description, this seems rather harmful to the host. Once ignited, since the butane gas is coming from their orafices, this would combust inside the host as well. This could be a drawback, inflicting damage onto their inner organs per ability used. Maybe not as much damage as the ability cast but something similar.

Living Exosuit

I don't feel like you need a trait for this. If it is covering your body and you're using it to move, there shouldn't be a loss in physical strength or speed regardless.

Now, this is kind of my first comb through this symbiote. I might have more input after edits. Feel free to discuss any of this grading with me, by the way.

http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

3Merrze's New parasite Empty Re: Merrze's New parasite on 18/02/18, 03:45 pm

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Bump

4Merrze's New parasite Empty Re: Merrze's New parasite on 18/02/18, 03:59 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier
Oh, I forgot to mention to add somewhere-- maybe in the general drawback or the flesh suit trait, where is this beast vulnerable? How would one kill it?

5Merrze's New parasite Empty Re: Merrze's New parasite on 18/02/18, 04:52 pm

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
I added it to the description but its a red spot on the head.

6Merrze's New parasite Empty Re: Merrze's New parasite on 18/02/18, 04:57 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier
Approved. Bump when you want to purchase and then deduct the huang out of your account.

Code:
[spoiler="Hellbat"]
[center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/82/4d/8f/824d8f3ff18530d99da8ce661096f4b7.jpg [/img][/center]
or
[center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/devilman/images/6/66/Amonbaby.png/revision/latest?cb=20180108172010 [/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Elfir
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Parasite
[b]Species:[/b] Hellbat Parasite
[b]Appearance:[/b] Before bonding with a host the creature appears as a small black blob with wings on the side of its head. When bonding with it’s host its spreads over and effects their appearance giving them strange bat like features, making the user look larger.
[b]Drawbacks:[/b] Unlike most parasites this one shapes over the users body, this allows for someone to directly attack the beast. The beast must also be called out in order to be used, none of it’s abilities are able to be used until it covers it’s host. It takes about 30 seconds for the hellbat to form over Merrze. When not merged with it's host it does D-tier damage and can move at D-tier speeds. If killed when the user is wearing they will take B-tier damage to their nervous system. It's weak spot is the read part of the head, which exists in exo and normal form.
[b]Beast Traits:[/b] (See the [url=http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t6506-trait-template-systems][b]Trait Systems[/b][/url] for more info.)

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Wings of the Hellbat
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] genetics
[b]Trait Description:[/b] When the parasite merges with it’s host it causes wings to form on their back.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The user is is capable of flying at A-tier speeds

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Cellular Regrowth
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Genetics
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The hellbat parasite is capable of regenerating cells at an alarming rate in order to make up for its vulnerability.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The parasite is capable of registering healing abilities like regrowing limbs and other lost parts. The user is only allowed to register one limb regeneration ability.
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Phermones
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The hellbat can creature pheromones which can be used to trick, or affect people's emotions which it can release through it's skin in gas form.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]  The user can register abilities using the pheromones.
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Hyper Dense Cells
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The beast has dense and strong cells which allow for it to take more impact than your average beast.
[b]Trait Effect[/b] The beast is able to take up to an additional tier of A-tier damage.
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Hydrogen Production
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] genetics
[b]Trait Description:[/b] This beast is capable of producing hydrogen in it's body, it can be secreted through it's pores in gas form.
[b]Trait Effect[/b] This beast can register abilities that use hydrogen.
   [b]Trait Name:[/b] Sparking teeth
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The parasite gives the user fangs which when clamped down produce a spark as they are made out of material similar to flint and steel.
[b]Trait Effect[/b] The host can produce sparks to heat things up by biting down or grinding it’s teeth.[/spoiler]

7Merrze's New parasite Empty Re: Merrze's New parasite on 19/02/18, 08:33 am

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Bumpity

8Merrze's New parasite Empty Re: Merrze's New parasite on 19/02/18, 10:03 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
I'm slightly confused. As far as I recall, Merrze is your only character. Either you already deducted the money or someone else is paying for you...?

9Merrze's New parasite Empty Re: Merrze's New parasite on 19/02/18, 02:02 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier
She paid for it. She had 145,000 Huang. She deducted 120,000 Huang for the beast. Now she has 25,000 Huang left.

If you read in my above post, I told her to deduct her own huang which she did when she bumped it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum