You are not connected. Please login or register

Ganbo, Ganbo never changes... [Training/Knuckles]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ganbo had a large knapsack tied to a bamboo pole, a stick wouldn't be able to carry the large amount of materials. Knuckles and Ganbo were going out the outskirts to train for a couple weeks. Inside his knapsack Ganbo had clothes as well as a big surprise for Knuckles. He had been thinking about how he wanted to increase his power lately, and while his ability to manipulate his body was powerful he wanted something else for versatility. He knew that Knuckles was feeling a similar way from their past couple drunk nights. As he waited outside of the main entrance to Reim, he was wearing his old outfit. A vest with some training pants, inside his sack he had a couple changes of pants and undergarments for how long they'd be out there. Ganbo was looking forward to hunting for food, city life was nice but sometimes it was good to get back to the roots of humanity.

Once Knuckles arrived he'd wave to them and they'd converse while walking out of the city. After a couple hours of walking they'd end up in one of the few forests left in the Reim empire. The deeper they went into the forest the further the sounds of civilization and once they had found a flat enough spot with a couple trees they'd set up their sleeping spots. Raising them up the tree with rope he brought in his knapsack, Ganbo would pull out a large jar of ants. Looking up at Knuckles he'd say "I'm going to become a beast tamer, and I'm starting with this large jar of ants. What about you bro what are your thoughts?" After listening Ganbo would walk a couple meters away from their sleeping site and open his jar of ants. He had bought them from a trader in Reim so they were already a little domesticated, which is what Ganbo needed for his first attempt. He had been talking to these ants for the week trying to imprint himself onto them or at least get them familiar with him. He'd strip until he was naked besides his underwear then he'd assume a meditative posture with his legs crossed. Then he'd pour all the ants over his body letting them walk around him. Feeling each ants leg as they walked at first it was a little odd, but Ganbo didn't really have a plan on what to do so he figured this would work. None of the ants had bit him as his body grew accustom the ants crawling and relaxed the ants movements started to slow.Insects, that what I used to get called I understand fate has dealt you a bad hand as well. Insects people will kill you upon sight not even considering you because you are numerous. We'll show them that mistake together won't we my friends. He'd let the ants crawl on him for minutes maybe an hour he wasn't sure. As he sat down his mind wandered picking out ants here and there randomly naming some of the ants.

Almost as if the ants could hear his thoughts he could feel their happiness or maybe it was his imagination. In any case he'd try the first command that the trader had given him to tell the ants. He'd hum a real low note and as he did, the ants would obey as they started to burrow into the ground. This command was simply burrowing not anything difficult, though as they left his skin Ganbo felt a tinge of regret he had grown comfortable with them on his skin.

WC: 600/ 2000 (becoming a beast tamer)

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Going out to the outer city gates once more, Knuckles had something different with him, no shield or a sword but a Giant one-meter tall yo-yo on his back. KNuckles waved to Ganbo seeing his bamboo pack, he always used this for travel for whatever reason. Knuckles used a backpack with clothes and sharping tools with some rope for his traps for hunting. After meeting up with Ganbo he listened to his friend tell him he was training to be a beast tamer. Knuckles chuckled as he thought it was funny he was going to command beast, it was near Slave and master for some, he was interested to see if Ganbo would be able to befriend beast without using slave practices on them. "I'm going to be an assassin, It'll be useful how to kill people in different ways, besides I'd like to make a position to make people spew out blood. Would be helpful to kill higher ranking officials I feel." Upon reaching their choice of ground Knuckles dropped his pack, at Ganbo seemed to strip Knuckles was a bit confused, then saw him with the ants on his body, gotta start small he guessed.

While Ganbo was meditating Knuckles grabbed his giant bladed yo-yo and smiled, he carried it on his back, the weight was easy for him to carry no problem. Knuckles gripped the handle he had made, the design was completely unique the blacksmith had no ordered like this before but it had worked out ideally to his design. Grabbing to the looped iron chain Knuckles pitched the steeled yo-yo with all his might, he was sure to make it strong and durable enough for him to use at full force, the chain stretched out to its full length and smashed into a tree crushing the tree beneath the weight of the yo-yo. Knuckles was happy with the power of his new weapon but, he couldn't control it properly, as he pulled it back the death ball he named Red Comet came hurling right back towards him. His eyes bundled as he dropped to the ground and the yo-yo went over him then slammed into the ground, being overtaken by laughter he looked over to Ganbo to see if he was bothering him. "If I'm bothering you I will move after I gather some wood" KNuckles pulled the chain dragging the Red Comet through the ground ripping up the ground. Knuckles realized it was going to take some practice with this thing, but for now, he needed to gather wood, going to the tree he smashed he began to snap the branches off even the smaller one with leave to make the beddings for them both. At first, they would be stiff but after the first night they would break and adjust to their bodies. With the bulk of the tree Knuckles would throw it into the air then wait, as it came down closer to the ground he'd leap up and smash his fist into it breaking too, and forcing the wood to shatter into smaller parts for firewood. Gathering up the shards he'd placed them in a neat pile before grabbing a few of the smaller parts to use a kindling for the fire. It was still day light for about an hour so they needed to get this fire going, rubbing two stick togeth he made an ember on the shavings from the spiltered wood and ggave a genlte blow making a flame, he'd let it burn a bit before putting smaller twigs onto it letting it build its life until he could place a klog onto it.

WC 630/2000

Ganbo, Ganbo never changes... [Training/Knuckles] YVYVcOy

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

After a couple of minutes, Ganbo would hum again louder this time to signal the ants to return to him. As they scurried out from all different locations , they would swarm over his body again the feeling of warmth not just from the ants but from the loyalty made Ganbo smiled. This what having a large family must feel like, I'll have to see if I can get a companion for Knuckles. He doesn't seem to have any besides me. As the ants crawled over his body, Ganbo could tell that they viewed him as their leader they were awaiting orders. Ganbo wasn't sure how to proceed, he wanted to do something meaningful with the ants but had no idea how to go about it. He knew that the ants could learn certain sounds so he'd have to start there, they had a few hums that they knew how to respond but they were vague. The thing with insects were that they didn't understand complicated commands but Ganbo intended to teach them a new trick while he was out in the wilderness one that would occupy the rest of his day with an immediate reward to both Knuckles and Ganbo. He'd sit up and hum a follow command the ants would start to crawl off his body trailing behind him in multiple single file lines. He'd walk up to the wood and start collecting pieces, he'd hum a new sound to try and see if they would mimic him. At first they just stayed in line, so Ganbo decided to try a different method. He'd keep humming the pitch he wanted to be, while putting small pieces of the shattered wood on their back. After a 20 to 30 minutes of individually putting it on ants they'd all be loaded up with wood, he'd then keep humming as he lead them into a clearing in the forest. He'd set down his piece of wood in a specific spot, imagining how it would all fit together as a cabin.

To his surprise the ants went a step beyond as they started to place the wood, they either realized his intent or their instincts went into work. Regardless they started to build a burrow out of the wood going on their own directed routes, piece by small piece they were gathering wood from Knuckle's site of destruction. "That's a cool ass gadget bro what do you call it? Also try not to hurt my little babies but at the same time cut some more wood up for your boy. I'm going to make us a nice cabin for tonight, I hope you don't mind insect architecture though. Ganbo would watch his ants as they moved, occasionally fixing ants that had been buried or otherwise incapacitated from the environment. He could feel their laborious joy, when an ant would become tired it would crawl onto Ganbo and take a break. For the most part he was more impressed with their stamina than their response to his building. After an hour or so Ganbo realized that the ants needed to know his dimensions to build their human sized anthill so he walked inside the base of wood. It was surprisingly tall enough for Ganbo already, he didn't even have to duck his head in. The system was underground so he walked down the slope seeing that their was a large room with many holes inside that probably led to the ant themselves home, only a small portion still needed to be covered with the wood and the ants were still at work moving pieces. Ganbo would go back outside grabbing his bamboo pole and set up a mat to sleep on. He was tired from directing the ants all day, and now he was ready for a nights sleep with more training in the morning. He'd check to see on Knuckles progress and once it looked like he reached a stopping point would holler at him. "Hey bro, the place is done, I really enjoy the fact that its underground makes it a quiet setting. Once your ready we should make some food and get ready for bed. Don't want to finish all your training in one day do you.

WC: 706 + 600 = 1306/2000

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Requested Knuckles Grabbed his yo-yo named the red Comet and looked over to Ganbo. "Her name is Red Comet, I designed her myself, just make sure your pets don't try to kill us like we did out masters." With that said he placed a few more logs onto the fire than grabbed the Comet, he'd lifted her up and reeled her in. Once again he swung the comet into the trees crushing them down with a single blow, for now, he was using the momentum of the weapon with the strength he had to swing it from one try to the other. By the end of it he was starting to get winded from hurling this thing around, perhaps he should have practiced with the real thing before making a weapon of it. While the ants were finishing up and Ganbo was getting ready for bed Knuckles went into the wood searching for small game. Climbing to the top of a tree he placed his weapon on his back and waited. The weight was nothing to carry, but he needed to get used to carrying it with him and doing his flips with it. Jumping from branch to branch and flipping from tree to tree, he was building his footwork skills and working on being quiet when he moved. Practicing in the trees was a good start. Smelling some fresh rabbit poop, Knuckles stopped to get the scent of it, he could tell it was fresh due to the smell, it was wet and smelled of the inside of guts. Sure as shit, there was one only 5 meters away from him, slowly moving from the tree top to lower branches, he watched it. It seemed it wasn't done dropping the turd ball out its bum yet.

Knuckles pulled the comet from his back and slung it towards the ground then pulled the chain back towards him, Placing his feet on the side on the comet he pushed off of it rocketing to the ground then arched his right arm from his back, bending it and pulling it to his chest making the comet land on top of the Rabbits head crushing it, he landed shortly after with both feet and his left hand on the ground, bending his knees to not hurt himself. It was nice, how he was getting used to using it to not only improve his speeds but land the weapon where he wanted it to go. Grabbing the weapon he lifted it, the bar in the middle had done the killing saving the meat from being crushed and torn. picking the rabbit up he held it in his left hand as he reeled the comet back up before setting it back onto his back.

This would be enough meat for one person with no sides, Knuckles needed to find something to pair with it. Climbing back into the tree's he looked far and wide searching from a treetop. He was looking for some type of fruits or vegetables he could pair it with. Sure enough, he saw a wide patch of garlic and lettuce, it was wild and untamed, likely where the rabbit had come from. After picking two heads of lettuce and 4 garlic pieces. Knuckles walked back to camp dropping the food off to Ganbo while he was getting all comfy in the bad ass fort they were staying in. "I'm going to fetch some water from the stream right there, we are having Rabbit with garlic and Lettuce." It was a short trip to the river he took one of the larger unused logs and cared it into a pot with his monster strength. It wasn't like a perfect bowl but enough for a stew to be made and water to be boiled. Reaching Camp he cleaned the rabbit, boiled the water, peeled the lettuce and garlic to each way they needed, then dropped one of the entire heads of lettuce in the boiling water and then the rabbit. Crushing two of the garlic he sprinkled it into the water, he broke the other head of lettuce in half and tossed Ganbo a garlic for him to eat on before the stew was ready. With the heat of the fire and the way it was cooking as soon as darkness fell upon them they were eating stew from makeshift bowls and spoon, he carved with the help of the blades on his yo-yo. After eating he'd add a few more logs to the fire to let it burn but mostly to keep the fire to a low level and keep the rabbit stew warm for the morning. Grabbing his bed from the treetops he had made earlier he brought them in his sleeping area with his bag and weapon and feel asleep.

WC 820+630=1450/2000

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

At Knuckles comment about his bugs being slave Ganbo would guffaw then would say "Na man, the only master relationship I'm ever in is in the bedroom, hopefully you never have to find out. These are lifelong companions, its a mutual relationship I help them they help me. Ganbo of course meant that Knuckles would never want to walk in on him, he had never been interested in him romantically. It would be on a level far worse than incest to even occur in his mind. At the comment he would check on each of his ants making sure that the weight of the wood wasn't a burden to any of them as they finished the last touches inside. The most interesting thing he noted, was that out of all the commands the defensive ones seemed to be carried out with the most enthusiasm.  It seemed that his ants didn't particularly like to kill, which meant that Ganbo would need to find a more aggressive species for that. At the moment he was content with what bond he had formed, and the abilities of the ants.

Ganbo would smile, at Knuckles as he made them dinner it had been a while since he had been treated to his Fanalis style cooking. "It'll be my turn to catch us some fish tomorrow, don't worry I won't serve them to you raw after last time." Ganbo had no idea if Knuckles enjoyed raw fish because last time he had forgot to mentioned it and he had stuffed so much in his mouth no one could enjoy it. Even with a taste for raw fish Ganbo wouldn't of enjoyed that scenario, since then he had made sure to always cook the fish for Knuckles. As his ants crawled into their homes a couple decided to sleep with Ganbo he could feel their antennas slightly twitching and relaxing as they too fell into a slumber. Ganbo was excited for the next day he had made so much progress he didn't want to get his hopes up too much. In his dreams he pictured capturing a legendary beast from his homelands, he had only heard tales as a nightmare when he was a child. None the less he knew that they existed and to capture one would be a great accomplishment, possibly to even tame it for himself.

When he woke in the morning the days training was similar he would meditate with his ants, then he'd leave them to continue their own colony underneath their human sized one. He would go catch a fish, a couple of his ants would watch the ones who were already done or tired from yesterday. For an Imuchakk fishing was as much instinct as skill, at a simple place like a stream he'd just use his quick speed to shoot his hand out and catch the fish while swimming. As he laid the fish out on shore he would start working on a different hum, the ants would respond rather well before he even showed them what he wanted they were already carrying the fish back to the base. Smiling he'd spend the rest of the day making a fish stew. He'd show his ants how to forage for specfic items today humming he'd show them garlic then walk a couple to where Knuckles had found a patch earlier. After the first two attempts he could hum and show any of the ants what he was looking for and they'd return with the object. He'd practice with simple things garlic, pieces of wood other random materials. At the end of the  day he'd send his ants out and have them spell a message out for Knuckles "Stew is ready, Ganbo. For the most part the rest of the week was covered with menial tasks of teaching his ants different simple commands until he felt that they had developed a rapport, a language that connected them into a family. He wasn't sure how Knuckles training was going for the most part since this week was more about his ants and himself. While they had swapped out cooking duties and talked occasionally before bed it, but it wasn't like their usual training. He knew that Knuckles needed time before he was ready to do any kind of sparring as well. They just fed off each other in a competitive way even if they weren't directly competing. It would be a lie to say that Ganbo hadn't peaked in on Knuckles progress occasionally, but he was sure the same could be said for Knuckles. They would return back to town feeling more enriched for their journey Ganbo would leave the human fort in case they wanted to come to the same spot again.

WC: 763 + 1306 = 2069/2000
-exit

Last edited by Ganbo Basara on 24/01/18, 06:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

When Knuckles had awoken he ventured off into the woods this time, he needed to get used to reeling in his comet and sending it out.  While out in the woods Knuckles had managed to make the spinning parts of his weapon keep spinning even with the chain fully extended. It seemed he was lacking the power before to do so, he was just so used to his sword and shield holding his attacks back that he hadn't been throwing his comet full force, not that he was he could throw into a thick tree and watch it spin and spin shredding the tree like paper.  He had gained positive control with his yo-yo, reeling it in was the next task but also would be simple enough.   Within a few hours, he was zipping in and out of trees, throwing out the yo-yo and pulling it back to his body without having it out of control, the chain was wrapping up around the swivel without any more troubles.  He had even made some trick attack with it, making it launch at certain degrees than with a pull with either his left or right arm on the chain bend it around objects and hit its target.  On top of everything else, his footwork had improved, he had become agiler, he was already fast but not he moved with grace and elegance, he could go from a full dash to stop and spinning with ease, perhaps not as neat as others but for him an improvement. Even his footsteps were a lot less quiet, even while running at full speed the sound of leaves moving around or a branch shaking or snapping was mostly all one could hear.  Each the Rock walls around him stood no chance, as he had figured out how to make his blades sink into rock and ride the wall as if they were Ganbo's ant's crawling on them.  He had been at it for 12 hours straight before he took a break to see Ganbo's message.  Heading back he was eager to try Ganbo's fish stew, it took him about an hour or so to return to camp but when he did, he was notably dirtier than Ganbo.  Plopping down and finishing his meal he gave Ganbo a fist bump and went on about his day.  The rest of the week Knuckles worked more on blending in with the nature around him.  Knuckles would practices hos blinding in skills by sneaking up on animals, at first they were noticing him about 15 meters out, but now he was able to get up to at least 5 meters.  This would likely allow him to get closer to humanoids rather than these animals who were wild and on alert, it just went to show him how well he had come along, not to mention his footsteps were near inaudible.  There was a lot he needed to work on still, he would even make some stick  throwing knives to practice throwing on the move,  his change in weapons were more to adjust to different style of combat than anything else, he could now fight at longer ranges, he could engage differently, or sneak around and wait for the right moment.  All in all this week Knuckles had learned a lot of new skills, and traits he could carry into most of his battles to come, soon he and Ganbo could spar once Ganbo found some strongest Insects.   

WC 584+1450= 2034/2000
-Exit-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum