Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier
Nebenhut Stance

Tier: B tier

Class: Warrior

Type: Offensive

Range: Short

Requirements/Drawbacks: The character must have a pole arm, such as a sort of spear. The character must have the distance to be able to able to swing the weapon downwards without any obstruction. However, the torso is left largely vulnerable before the downwards strike.

Scaling:  Damage

Sustain: 0

Cool Down: 3 posts

Cost: 30 stamina

Description:

The character draws their polearm across the shoulder of their weak side, stabilising their position in on the ground by bending down low, before delivering a strong stroke downwards with all their might directly ahead dealing B tier damage.

Sinner’s Twist (Asherah Form)

Type: Offensive

Requirements/Drawbacks: The character must have a pole arm, such as a sort of spear. The character must be able to thrust their spear into the a stable position in the ground. As they are gathering up momentum, there is a period of vulnerability.

Scaling: Hits

Description:

The character thrusts their spear into the ground, bladeside down, and takes ahold of it with both hands. Using their brachial strength to haul themselves onto the spear’s shaft, they use their momentum to twist around the spear at B tier speeds while stretching out their strong leg to deal B tier damage, their weaker leg looped around the pole to provide stability.

Teasing Swerves (Bahli Form)

Type: Defensive

Requirements/Drawbacks: The character must have a pole arm, such as a sort of spear. The character must be able to thrust their spear into the a stable position in the ground. As they are gathering up momentum, there is a period of vulnerability. It can only be performed on a blade or shaft larger than the length of her feet, as such certain small weapons may not be affected.

Scaling: Guard

Description:

The character thrusts their spear into the ground, bladeside down, and takes ahold of it with both hands. Using their brachial strength to haul themselves onto the spear’s shaft, they use their momentum to twist around the spear at B tier speeds, inviting a foe to attack, at which point the character seizes the foe’s weapon between their feet and twists it out of their grasp.

Guilty Pivot (El’him Form)

Type: Offensive/Supplementary

Requirements/Drawbacks: The character must have a pole arm, such as a sort of spear. The character must be able to thrust their spear into the a stable position in the ground. As they are gathering up momentum, there is a period of vulnerability.

Scaling: Damage

Description:

The character thrusts their spear into the ground, bladeside down, and takes ahold of it with both hands. Using their brachial strength to haul themselves onto the spear’s shaft, they use their momentum to twist around the spear at B tier speeds, waiting for the foe to strike. At the last moment, they switch position so the incoming strike hit the shaft of the spear and them use the excess momentum to vault off of the shaft and knock down the opponent for C tier damage.

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 25/01/18, 06:20 am; edited 6 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Zubaidah’s Little Devils Xaj4qc7

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8587-zubaidah-s-vault#46460

2Zubaidah’s Little Devils Empty Re: Zubaidah’s Little Devils on 18/01/18, 05:51 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier
I think my abilities are ready to be judged, and probably altered.

3Zubaidah’s Little Devils Empty Re: Zubaidah’s Little Devils on 19/01/18, 10:15 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
Nebenhut Stance

• I don't see any reason for this to be a distance of Medium. Unless you clarify further, the distance should be Short.
  • If you are looking to knock the target down, this will be considered an effect, making the type Offensive/Supplementary.
  • Because of such, the damage dealt will be reduced by one tier to C-Tier. Please make sure you state this.

Sinner’s Twist (Asherah Form)

• Just a little note - this ability may only hit one target in one spin without scaling/sustaining.
  • This is simply Offensive.

• If I'm being honest, this ability just seems like Sinner's Twist - except slightly more limiting.

• Because this ability has two aspects, you need to either lower the tier of which it effects to D-Tier, or you need to remove the aspect which allows you to take their weapon from them. Alternatively, you could just change the ability's tier to B-Tier.

4Zubaidah’s Little Devils Empty Re: Zubaidah’s Little Devils on 22/01/18, 11:10 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier
I have revamped he abilities for the most part, upgrading them all to B tier. Hopefully, they all make sense for the most part because I know that the flavour text was making it extremely hard to tell what the ability was trying to describe.

5Zubaidah’s Little Devils Empty Re: Zubaidah’s Little Devils on 24/01/18, 07:50 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
Nebenhut Stance

• Don't forget to specify the damage this ability deals.

• Thinking about this ability again and its function, I can't quite recall why I said what I said. Either way, that's beside the point.
  • I... feel like this is simply Defensive? Knocking a weapon out of someone's hand could technically be considered Supplementary but... I think it also could be considered Defensive.
  • Also, just keep in mind this ability cannot knock the weapon out of those with B-Tier strength or higher.

• The damage dealt should be B-Tier.

6Zubaidah’s Little Devils Empty Re: Zubaidah’s Little Devils on 24/01/18, 05:41 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier
Bump! I think they’re all updated.

7Zubaidah’s Little Devils Empty Re: Zubaidah’s Little Devils on 24/01/18, 06:48 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

• I almost missed this but... Since this has two effects the damage dealt will only be C-Tier. Also, you cannot knock anyone down of C-Tier strength or higher. If you would like to increase one aspect to B-Tier, you will need to choose one or the other.

8Zubaidah’s Little Devils Empty Re: Zubaidah’s Little Devils on 25/01/18, 06:20 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier
Bump bump!

9Zubaidah’s Little Devils Empty Re: Zubaidah’s Little Devils on 25/01/18, 08:12 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
Approved.

Code:
[center][b]Nebenhut Stance[/b][/center]

[b]Tier:[/b] B tier

[b]Class:[/b] Warrior

[b]Type:[/b] Offensive

[b]Range:[/b] Short

[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The character must have a pole arm, such as a sort of spear. The character must have the distance to be able to able to swing the weapon downwards without any obstruction. However, the torso is left largely vulnerable before the downwards strike.

[b]Scaling:[/b]  Damage

[b]Sustain:[/b] 0

[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 posts

[b]Cost:[/b] 30 stamina

[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
The character draws their polearm across the shoulder of their weak side, stabilising their position in on the ground by bending down low, before delivering a strong stroke downwards with all their might directly ahead dealing B tier damage.[/list]

[center][b]Sinner’s Twist (Asherah Form)[/b][/center]

[b]Type:[/b] Offensive

[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The character must have a pole arm, such as a sort of spear. The character must be able to thrust their spear into the a stable position in the ground. As they are gathering up momentum, there is a period of vulnerability.

[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits

[list]
The character thrusts their spear into the ground, bladeside down, and takes ahold of it with both hands. Using their brachial strength to haul themselves onto the spear’s shaft, they use their momentum to twist around the spear at B tier speeds while stretching out their strong leg to deal B tier damage, their weaker leg looped around the pole to provide stability.[/list]

[center][b]Teasing Swerves (Bahli Form)[/b][/center]

[b]Type:[/b] Defensive

[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The character must have a pole arm, such as a sort of spear. The character must be able to thrust their spear into the a stable position in the ground. As they are gathering up momentum, there is a period of vulnerability. It can only be performed on a blade or shaft larger than the length of her feet, as such certain small weapons may not be affected.

[b]Scaling:[/b] Guard

[list]
The character thrusts their spear into the ground, bladeside down, and takes ahold of it with both hands. Using their brachial strength to haul themselves onto the spear’s shaft, they use their momentum to twist around the spear at B tier speeds, inviting a foe to attack, at which point the character seizes the foe’s weapon between their feet and twists it out of their grasp. [/list]

[center][b]Guilty Pivot (El’him Form)[/b][/center]

[b]Type:[/b] Offensive/Supplementary

[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The character must have a pole arm, such as a sort of spear. The character must be able to thrust their spear into the a stable position in the ground. As they are gathering up momentum, there is a period of vulnerability.

[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage

[list]
The character thrusts their spear into the ground, bladeside down, and takes ahold of it with both hands. Using their brachial strength to haul themselves onto the spear’s shaft, they use their momentum to twist around the spear at B tier speeds, waiting for the foe to strike. At the last moment, they switch position so the incoming strike hit the shaft of the spear and them use the excess momentum to vault off of the shaft and knock down the opponent for C tier damage.[/list]

10Zubaidah’s Little Devils Empty Re: Zubaidah’s Little Devils on 12/08/18, 05:59 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t9486-dancing-downtown-training
I believe I must put this here? I may be wrong, and if u am, please correct me! I am attempting to train Asherah and Bahli Form here. As for the other, El’him Form, I will use an Ability voucher - the same will be done for Nebenhut stance.

11Zubaidah’s Little Devils Empty Re: Zubaidah’s Little Devils on 14/08/18, 03:19 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier
Bump?

12Zubaidah’s Little Devils Empty Re: Zubaidah’s Little Devils on 14/08/18, 12:13 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

13Zubaidah’s Little Devils Empty Re: Zubaidah’s Little Devils on 14/08/18, 12:22 pm

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Approved!

Zubaidah’s Little Devils BB2kzwq
Zubaidah’s Little Devils TXTx1qB
Merrze's Vault of Wonders

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: