The fruits of fate [Jahan/Merrze]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The skies were ablaze with wondrous color coming from the departure of daylight. It was the end of long, arduous day for the haired woman. Clad in weathered blackened armor which covered a flowing black dress. Her untameable hair slicked back by her headband into a snowy mane of hair. Dressed to impress and make a presence on the battlefield. Her clothes were to leave a lasting impression in battle but now all the fanalis wanted to do was dress into something more comfortable. Yet it was brisk out, and she just wanted to relax. Changing clothes would've been too much of a hassle.

She would march up the cliff with a swagger. Her plan was to go relax, or let loose in order to lose some steam. It was a good location to do that. Looking at the city was always something Merrze had always enjoyed. It amazed her to see other worlds, how they change and how they are different from what she knows. The life of the kou citizens was something she was more used to, but nonetheless it was always a invigorating experience. Yet with the arrival of her location the fanalis would notice a strange site on the top of the cliff. A man huddling next to a tree, and he was wrapped in the pelt of some sort of big cat.

As she stood there eyeing the man she sensed something about him, maybe it was his smell but somethings felt slightly familiar. She couldn't put a finger on it though, it wasn't something she knew extremely well. It made the female warrior intrigued in the man, approaching him.

The air moved, a strong aura shifted through, of one who had been guided by fate. There was an aura given off by Merrze, like there was a conversation between the world around them. As she approached, her aura spoke many things about her. That she was a warrior, caring, loving, forgiving but to not be trifled with. There was a tinge of sadness, but one overpowering emotion oozed forth, pushing outward like a geyser. It was screaming out ambition, drive to give back to this world. That there was greatness awaiting.
While no actual words had been spoken to her the air felt heavy, like when she had first used her djinn. It was like they were both radiating resplendently.

The silence would then shatter as the fanalis aimed to grasp what may unfold. "Well i guess I'm not the only one who likes to sit in this serene setting."

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The fruits of fate [Jahan/Merrze] OJgAYLo

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She would move on over to the young man, taking a seat next to him by the fire. Flickering, almost like dancing, the color would illuminate over the both of them. The warm orange glow overlapping, waving back and forth. As they sat by the fire he had began to make tea for the both of them. It had been a good while since the young girl had the chance to relax with a nice cup of tea. The last few months have been campaigning, gaining resources and starting the construction of her settlement. It was all strenuous work for the girl, and there was occasional bumps and struggles. A moment to appreciate the sunset and settle down for a bit was always appreciated.  She would gladly accept the cup of tea from the man, expressing her gratitude with a warm smile. "Thank you for the tea, its been a long day so it appreciated."

She would sip the tea, after blowing on it for a brief moment, the heat dancing on her tongue as she tried to sip it slowly. She chose to keep her tea untouched. The bitter flavors of the tea enamored the warrior, it was invigorating and re-energizing to the taste buds. It was a fine tea indeed. "I have to say, your taste in tea is pretty good. I haven't had anything this good in awhile." While sipping the beverage the white haired woman had came to the realization that she had some food on person. It was customary of her to keep a knapsack filled with cured meats and some cheeses. While he being revealing his wine the woman would unveil her snacks for the meeting.

"I know its not much, but I have some dried beef and pork, here's some cheese I've been letting settle and age for a bit. Its not the most exquisite, yet it's still probably up there as my favorite travel snack." She pulled out a knife, cutting some the cheese into thin slices for the pair to split between them. As she offered the food to  him, drink was offered to her in turn. Graciously the young woman would clasp the cup. Giving it a quick whiff as she would go to drink it, using her nose to check for foreign substances, without seeming suspicious.  Before the liquor touched her lips she would speak, "Normally I prefer stronger drinks, but I don't really ever say no to trying out new drinks."

The golden liquid would roll over her tongue. The sweet taste wrapping around her tongue like an embrace. It wasn't too powerful, but it wasn't too light. The sweetness was pleasant, and would taste good with the sharp bitterness of the cheese. As the aftertaste of the drink lingered she would pop a piece of meat and cheese in her mouth, the man before he speaking as she ate.

He smoothly asked her if she had been an invader of his dreams. She giggled a little at the pickup line, it wasn't something she had dealt with often in recent days. Her face had a smirk to it, she would answer his question "Well, you could know me from my days in the Reim Coliseum, I earned myself quite the name there. Some called me the Lioness, and its managed to stick too. It's also possible you've heard of me in the military, My name is Merrze but I'd be more known as solider in some parts of the world. I guess it just depends on where we could've met or talked."

Her demeanor was calm, but she looked at him with a curious gaze, she wondered the reasoning behind his strange query. In turn, the young woman would ask a question in turn. "If you think you know of me, then who are you? If we met it's possible I could recall an encounter if I knew more about you."

The resplendent man resting before her had no reason to answer honestly. The fanalis would hope for an honest response. As she was curious in who the familiar scented man was. It was old, and she couldn't even place a name too it, Yet it gave a feeling of nostalgia. The possible ideas lingering in her head, pondering the possibilities.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Hmm, I've heard of Typhon, I was briefed about them during my time in the Fanalis Corps. If I'm right a man by the name of Zadi was in the guild? I'm not sure but his name does ring in response." She said while sipping the sweet win, soothing her. She laid there, leaning on her arm. Her posture was lax, but it fit the social setting allowing the air feel more comfortable.  This chance encounter had shifted, it was moving into a more sensual conversation. The sentences flowed and the air felt as if the two were clearly intrigued in one another. It was unsure what type of interest was forming, nonetheless it was clear they wanted to find out about the other.

With leaves fluttering, and the ambiance of nature guests would arrive upon their little picnic. They were beautiful creatures, and they showed up in a friendly matter. Yet the suave and confident woman seemed to change a bit, not something of fear but more of displeasure.  The white haired woman cared for all living things, yet birds were never an animal she had gotten along with. They had a habit of attacking her for some reason, maybe her hair seemed like good nesting material to them. She had pondered it, but it didn't change the fact that they were a nuisance to the young woman. She didn't mess with them as they did not mess with her, like a natural unspoken agreement.  Yet it was often as if the birds ignored their side of the deal.

The facial expressions of the fanalis were clearly different. Her nose was wrinkled, pushed up as her loose posture had seemed more tense. The white mane of hair seemed to pickup a little, like a cat's reaction to something unpleasant. Yet Merr would try to be friendly, there was no reason to be rude to the little bird. Yet she couldn't help but be on guard, it was instinct. Despite being tense, she would look at the bird with her scrunched up face, she would lift her hand up extending her index finger to pat it on the head. Slightly stroking the bird she tried to convey a message of peace. "Hey there little buddy, I won't hurt you so let's try to be friends." Her voice was warm and kind, yet her face held the same worried look, like a giant afraid of fighting with a human.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

it had seemed her guess was right, thankfully she didn't a fool of herself. Embarrassment was trivial, but acting like she knew something and being wrong would bother her. She would think for a second though, since he knew Zadi a possibility had crossed her mind. It would fester quickly, it was one of those inquiries that the lioness could not keep herself from making. Her lips parted to let out the seemingly odd question. "I didn't know Zadi too much but I have fought with him, do you happen to know about the existence of King Candidates."

Her drawn back expression clearly showed her discomfort, the man before her clearly realized it. She started at him, his enthusiasm in it seemed charming, and dare she say even cute. The gentleman was sparking her interest but she had to deal with the fact that he recent boyfriend had disappeared.  She didn't mind multiple partners, but clarification with that mattered deeply to the fanalis. The tangent about Endolf would continue in her head, but was interrupted by the Jahan's teasing. She spoke, her mouth making a nervous smirk "I'm not so much afraid of them as I am wary of them, me and birds have a rough history. I won't hurt one but it feels like they like to inflict cruel jokes upon me."

She would wince towards the avian creature, conveniently it would happen while Jahan attempted to touch her. She wasn't even focused on the fact he was attempting to touch her mane of hair. She would hear his question pierce her focus, it was odd he was interested in it. Some people were into that kind of play, not so much Merrze put a comforting head pat was loved by all. There was a some hesitance but she replied. "Sure just make sure not to tug, my hair gets tangled easily so your hand could possibly get caught."

His touch caused her tail to flair up, making itself known. A warm feeling rushed over, it was one of kindness, there was a tinge of suspicion to it for some reason. The fanalis would shrug it off, it was common for her when having romantic interaction.  One who looked on her romantic life would be skeptical of her choices in partner, as they weren't always healthy ones. The thing about Merrze though was she had a dominance to her, her past love had made her more resilient, while enjoying the occasional coddling she was a motherly figure. While the man would stroke her hair she would gently graze his face with her palm, looking into his eyes. "You seem kind and strong, just know my fiery passion is something that doesn't like to be controlled or dominated, it can be wild, even destructive at times, and at other times it's warm and loving. It is not something that can be quelled though."

Her words parted with a sensual tone, lingering around like musical notes which she had guided to Jahan's ears, it was a test for the man.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze would spark with a passion, her eyes radiating her aura of power vibrantly. A slight jingle was made as the fanalis pulled up her arm, showing her silver bracelet. Open honesty was a powerful tool, some say having your cards on display is foolish. The white haired beauty was no fool though, she used it as a form of lure to draw the strong without revealing her strongest card. The ace up her sleeve was the perfect way to draw in powerful people. it would gleam, as a magic symbol glowed appeared showing it's status. A creeping smirk would part as she spoke "I'll have you know I am also one of the ones lucky enough to be called a king candidate."

She would stand up, as she did the man would grab her tail. She wasn't surprised. It was something that surprised most observers.  It flickered out of the man's hand. Gently moving back the lion tail would start to snap around, Merr showing off her control of the addition. "Make sure to ask sometime, it was something granted to me from an old mentor. " She would turn around, her tail spinning around her. A hand raised to the sky, the bracelet fluttering, she would look down on Jahan, she looked with a gaze of innocence, of genuine kindness. No matter what future relation she enjoyed any form of connection.

"You see, I may burn bright, but I would rather grow and nurture. I wish to grow to magnificent heights in which this world has never seen." Her passion radiated outwards as the air began to get more tense. A veil of light encompassed the area, coming from the metal vessel. The power around them noticeably gathered as she would begin to chant with a fervor.  Her words resonated with her excitement. "Oh Djinn of Growth and Vitality allow me to create life anew! Infest the world with the power of the living to rid the world of all that is vile! Grow, Buer!"

The energy washed over her body, changing her form from the beautiful lioness to the warm, enveloping feeling of Buer. The power seemed to settle.  The tone shifted, Merrze's rather power force and tense force fueled the kindness of Buer. It was a weird amalgam of power but it resonated the fanalis perfectly. She stood there, her green top and skirt, with plants across her. long brown hair trailed down her body, flowers littering it. Her eyes now emerald green, yet they still held her ferocity. Her strong, yet happy face had managed to stay the same also.

She gracefully turned around, showing off her new form. It was one she rather liked, while she liked her normal self the equip gave her a nice feeling. Her lips curled around the side, giving a smile to Jahan. With vibrant eyes it was a moment of excitement for her. Rarely had she got to converse with other king candidates. The last was her dear friend Ayero who she missed dearly. She was often stoic, she didn't fall into embarrassment when facing romance. Yet whenever she had the chance to connect with someone, she had this childlike excitement. It allowed her to have vulnerability, that layer of joy hardened the defenses of the mighty lioness.

magoi: 200/220

Full Djinn Equip:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The fanalis would watch as the man before her started to change. Taking the form of something different. He would exude a strong pressure which would weigh down the air as his form shifted. It was interesting to see how another king candidate accessed their power, how their appearance altered. She was interested to see the form that his Djinn would bring. Soon resplendent objects would spread out wrapping around her. Their shape would start to be more clear soon realizing they were wings. How beautiful, she would think to herself when seeing the form before her. While she was the embodiment of nature he seemingly took the form of force, looking as the visage similar to an armored angel.

"Well it's certainly interesting, the pressure is rather immense. But I do like what I see, your djinn seems to be a rather powerful. Why don't we take them out for a test run "world king." She would speak playfully. Her body would shoot in the air from the power of the djinn. She knew the man before her would be able to do the same but who knew how long he had this power, or how well his control was. She peered from above offering her hand out for Jahan to join her.

Excitement rushed through her, this power was interesting to her. She hoped to see more of it's capabilities while showing off her own power. Knowing more about the Djinn was tantalizing too. She had seen them before, she knew what they were but had yet to fully see the extent to their power. It was an interesting source of power, that seemed to represent ideals at least that was the conclusion she came to from her dungeon diving experiences.

"Come on lover boy, why not put that power to work and show me what you got."

Magoi: 190/220

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She would give a slight snicker at the sight of the man trying to fly. It seemed at first like he was just naturally moving without much control. He would flap his wings, learning to move with the help of his bird friends. Soon the king candidate would gain a bit more grace in his movements. He was learning to use his new form a bit more suitably. Reminding her of when she had first learned to use her equip. Gaining knowledge of the Djinn's power was hard, yet once you learned to control and train with it the knowledge felt like a flood.

He would soon move towards her, seemingly playful with his new power. She couldn't blame him either, to her the power was exciting. To be able to climb to even further heights and explore the complexity of the world. He might not have had the same sentiments but Merrze was glad to be sharing the moment with Jahan. She thought it was nice but the thought would quickly
pass as the fanalis felt a sharp pain in the ass. It was unexpected for the moment, and it would get her hot blood pumping.

As soon as the other king candidate would try to jet off she would chase after him. Her acceleration would skyrocket, causing her hair to shoot back from the strong gusts of wind wrapping around her. The hunt had begun, it was a nice and friendly change of pace. The rush of the event let her heart spur out of control. It had been so long since Merrze had the time to actually enjoy life. There had been so much pressure of leader her followers. The pressure of dealing with the civil war, the pressures of her past coming back. Yet like war, she was not going to lose this game.

"Well Mr. World King, it's been fun but there's a reason they're called flytraps."
She would joke, as her plants went to work. It was hard for her to catch him, as they were moving at similar speeds making it hard to ever catch up. But Merrze had the reach of her plants, and they were perfect for the scenario. They would beautifully unfurl, blooming out towards the angelic light of Jahangir. Two of them wrapping around to grab him. As this happened the other two would smack the cheeks of the male lion. She wasn't sure if she would grab him with the large wings but it would be hard for him to bypass his posterior punishment.

"Tag you're it!!" the fanalis roared with childlike delight.

Magoi: 180/220

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She followed after him, soaring into the air as they painted their images into the sky/ They were the brushes and the world was their canvas. She enjoyed soaring through the air as the young man chased after her. Colorful wings, and plants spread through the sky. Their beautiful images wrapped around each other as the young man approached her into the air. Meeting for an encounter in the sky.

AS he met with her in the air the lioness felt his embrace as he grasped her in the air. There was a pressure, it was a strong pressure even if she could hold her own against it. She felt it wrap around her as Jahan would give the female fanalis a kiss. He made his presence and power noticeable in that gentle moment. A warm act deep within a display of both of their powers, presented in the sky as the center of this art piece. The beautiful moment would come crashing down yet, literally.

A shooting star that crashed against the ground they would once again be were they had met. He held her warmly and affectionately. He held her like she was a spring bride, but the spring bride would enjoy the peaceful and playful moment. As he held her tight and stuck out his tongue getting a soft giggle from the warrior. She would enjoy his warm embrace as the once again reached the top of the sky, meeting with another kiss. It was a soft a blissful moment but it would be time for her goodbye.

"I've enjoyed my time with you Jahangir, but I must go, I need to go home. My people need me to govern them, I hope to so you again. If you want to find me look for a large settlement near the plains. It goes by the name of Meridia."

She would part his arms, giving a faint kiss upon his lips and deactivating her equip after lowering to the ground. The white blur would show her strength once last time. Her legs would boom with a force, as she cracked through the night to return home.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum