Manipulate My Body I

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Manipulate My Body I Empty Manipulate My Body I 26/12/17, 06:19 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I know I can't learn "Song of the White Lion" yet but I want to get it approved and train it when I'm actually able to.

Song of the White Lion
Tier: B
Class: Body Manipulator
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must manipulate their throat and inhale a deep breath before roaring. The user must cancel any other body manipulator abilities applied to their torso.
Scaling: AoE
Sustain: -
Cool Down: 3
Cost: 30 stamina | 15 stamina
Description:

The user changes the structure of their vocal cords to allow them to fine tune their Fanalis roar. After manipulating their throat and taking a deep breath, the user lets out a mighty roar that rings on a much higher frequency than a normal roar. The sound radiates 25m out from around the user dealing C tier damage to the eardrum and leave the targets deaf for 3 posts.

Blut Schleier
Tier: C
Type: Defensive | Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must pause the limb and harden the skin in the area desired. The user is not able to move any joints hardened and only stops bleeding for the duration or until broken.
Scaling: Duration
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20 stamina | 10 stamina
Description:

The user hardens the skin with white, iridescent scales on any parts of a single limb to block a total of D tier damage and stop the bleeding of any wounds in the area for 2 posts.

White Claw
Tier: C
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must open their hand and press their fingers together. The user is not able to close the hand for the duration.
Scaling: Duration
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20 stamina | 10 stamina
Description:

The user opens their hand and presses their fingers together. They will then harden it with white, iridescent scales and shapes their nails into sharp claws and will deal C tier damage for a total of 2 posts.

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 03/01/18, 11:34 am; edited 4 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Manipulate My Body I 001
Manipulate My Body I 002Manipulate My Body I 003

2Manipulate My Body I Empty Re: Manipulate My Body I 03/01/18, 08:28 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Song of the White Lion
Description | By 25m - are we talking about the diameter around or the radius? I ask this because you state your scaling is AoE which doesn't really make sense unless 25m is the diameter. (I mean if it is the radius I suppose AoE scaling would work - it just strikes me as slightly odd that you would use AoE instead of Range.)

Blut Schleier
Requirements/Drawbacks | Since they are currently the after effects/consequences of the ability, what you have put down are drawbacks. Drawbacks are fine (though not required) but Requirements are necessary.

White Claw
Requirements/Drawbacks | Same as above. Except for this one, the line in your description, 'The user opens their hand and presses their fingers together', would work as a requirement.

3Manipulate My Body I Empty Re: Manipulate My Body I 03/01/18, 11:29 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I think I fixed them all.

Manipulate My Body I 001

4Manipulate My Body I Empty Re: Manipulate My Body I 03/01/18, 12:15 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:
[center][b]Song of the White Lion[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Class:[/b] Body Manipulator
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Long
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must manipulate their throat and inhale a deep breath before roaring. The user must cancel any other body manipulator abilities applied to their torso.
[b]Scaling:[/b] AoE
[b]Sustain:[/b] -
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 stamina | 15 stamina
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
The user changes the structure of their vocal cords to allow them to fine tune their Fanalis roar. After manipulating their throat and taking a deep breath, the user lets out a mighty roar that rings on a much higher frequency than a normal roar. The sound radiates 25m out from around the user dealing C tier damage to the eardrum and leave the targets deaf for 3 posts.[/list]

[center][b]Blut Schleier[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive | Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must pause the limb and harden the skin in the area desired. The user is not able to move any joints hardened and only stops bleeding for the duration or until broken.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Duration
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 stamina | 10 stamina
[list]
The user hardens the skin with white, iridescent scales on any parts of a single limb to block a total of D tier damage and stop the bleeding of any wounds in the area for 2 posts.[/list]

[center][b]White Claw[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must open their hand and press their fingers together. The user is not able to close the hand for the duration.
[list]
The user opens their hand and presses their fingers together. They will then harden it with white, iridescent scales and shapes their nails into sharp claws and will deal C tier damage for a total of 2 posts.[/list]

5Manipulate My Body I Empty Re: Manipulate My Body I 07/01/18, 11:33 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2277p300-ability-vouchers#50745

Trained the two C Tier in the laziest way possible.

I need to wait for the B Tier. : (

Manipulate My Body I 001

6Manipulate My Body I Empty Re: Manipulate My Body I 07/01/18, 11:52 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

XD
whatever, you're still approved ^^

Code:
[center][b]Blut Schleier[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive | Supplementary
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must pause the limb and harden the skin in the area desired. The user is not able to move any joints hardened and only stops bleeding for the duration or until broken.
[list]
The user hardens the skin with white, iridescent scales on any parts of a single limb to block a total of D tier damage and stop the bleeding of any wounds in the area for 2 posts.[/list]

[center][b]White Claw[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must open their hand and press their fingers together. The user is not able to close the hand for the duration.
[list]
The user opens their hand and presses their fingers together. They will then harden it with white, iridescent scales and shapes their nails into sharp claws and will deal C tier damage for a total of 2 posts.[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum