You are not connected. Please login or register

[ poll ] Browser of Choice

Which browser do you most commonly use?

[ poll ] Browser of Choice Votepi1082%[ poll ] Browser of Choice Votepi10 82% [ 9 ]
[ poll ] Browser of Choice Votepi109%[ poll ] Browser of Choice Votepi10 9% [ 1 ]
[ poll ] Browser of Choice Votepi100%[ poll ] Browser of Choice Votepi10 0% [ 0 ]
[ poll ] Browser of Choice Votepi100%[ poll ] Browser of Choice Votepi10 0% [ 0 ]
[ poll ] Browser of Choice Votepi109%[ poll ] Browser of Choice Votepi10 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[ poll ] Browser of Choice Empty [ poll ] Browser of Choice on 14/12/17, 04:46 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
Super quick question/poll.

Your welcome to also post which browser you use.

I personally like Chrome because - well, mainly because it is the most common one in general and I think most websites are tailored to Chrome.

Last edited by Ariel-chan on 14/12/17, 04:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

2[ poll ] Browser of Choice Empty Re: [ poll ] Browser of Choice on 14/12/17, 04:50 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier
I use both Chrome and Firefox but mostly Chrome.

B ^)

http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

3[ poll ] Browser of Choice Empty Re: [ poll ] Browser of Choice on 14/12/17, 04:51 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier
I'm always using Chrome for the most part, but if you're wanting something new, give Maxthon a go. It's nothing special really, but it's not too shabby imo.

[ poll ] Browser of Choice BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

4[ poll ] Browser of Choice Empty Re: [ poll ] Browser of Choice on 14/12/17, 04:53 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier
Chrome for me cause I find it easy with a clean look to it.

[ poll ] Browser of Choice 35360610

5[ poll ] Browser of Choice Empty Re: [ poll ] Browser of Choice on 14/12/17, 04:56 pm

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier
*cries in Opera*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum