Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier
Chin Check
Tier: B
Class: Warrior
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Character must bend his knees, preparing to leap forward.
Scaling: Distance
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 3 Posts
Cost: 30 Stamina
Description: The character bends his knees and prepares to launch his body forwards, spinning into a quick corkscrew punch which is aimed at a target. If the attack is successful it will knock hit targets back up to 5m, or shorter, depending on obstructing objects. He can propel himself up to 3m forward, and deals C-tier damage with this attack, factoring in racial strength bonuses. For every stack of scaling applied, the target can be knocked back 5m further.

Menace
Tier: B
Type: Defensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Character's arms must be raised in a fighting stance. This ability is used to counter another ability and cannot be used unless the character is defending against an attack. The ability also only works on an offensive ability that can logically be disrupted by striking upwards.
Scaling: Duration
Cool Down: 3
Cost: 30
Description: The character intercepts a strike by aiming an upward punch towards the offending attack; the impact of this strike is strong enough such that it causes the offending attacker to drop their weapon. This ability only works on targets whose strength is equal or lower than the user's.  

Whirling Dervish
Tier: A
Type: Offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: User must have free range to move around the target; cannot be used in tight spaces, or if the user is restrained.
Scaling: Hits
Cost: 30 Stamina (15 to sustain)
Description: The character launches a frenzy of quick feints at a foe, dancing around them at such a speed that he leaves behind afterimages of himself. Following this, he strikes the opponent from an unexpected angle, dealing B-tier damage factoring in racial bonuses. It would logically be difficult for the target to discern where the strike is coming from, considering the attacker is moving at such a high speed, without some sort of visual aid. The caster can scale this maneuver to increase the amount of strikes he lands overall.

Obelisk Throw (German Suplex)
Tier: C
Type: Offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Character must be no more than 3m directly behind a target. Character must quickly bend his knees, firmly rooting his feet into the ground in order to perform this attack.
Scaling: Distance
Cost: 20 Stamina
Description: From behind a target, the character wraps his arms around their waist, lifts them up, and slams them backwards onto the ground behind them, dealing C-tier base damage, factoring in racial bonuses. The character can expend extra stamina to throw an opponent targeted by this maneuver behind him, as opposed to slamming them into the ground.

Last edited by Nero on 26/12/17, 12:47 am; edited 4 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Nero Regis: Ability Booster Pack #1 [Grade Pls] ZL6zLl6

From far and wide
And lightyears away
The one force of nature
They call by name
I came from tomorrow to take back today
I am the future

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
Chin Check

You have two scalings floating around in this one - but I assume this is simply because you never got to fixing the other to coordinate with your intended scaling. From our discussion, I believe the scaling should be 'Range'.

Shin Check

This should be Offensive/Supplementary. You forgot the Supplementary part. (y no patting emoji ;w;)

The Supplementary effect is considered to be C-Tier level and keep in mind assassins can't even start immobilizing multiple limbs until B-Tier. However, considering how easily you could ground them - what you could do is apply a slow to their actions. They fall down, get up, but the impact of falling down + the previous kick makes them a bit slower.

Whirling Dervish

You had to enter afterimages into my life, didn't you XD. (*sends hug* oh i love you nero.) Hmm... as far as I can understand, only A-Tier or Omega-Tier fanalises have the speed to create afterimages. And I don't think a B-Tier ability make up for the fact that you're currently not an A-Tier or Omega-Tier fanalis.

Obelisk Throw (German Suplex)

imeantechnicallyyoucanonlysustaintwicerightnowignorethisnotimportantatall I'm gonna go with my guts and make your lazy ass work more mwahahahaha. Or, you need to have a more detailed requirement - have fun!~

But seriously, 'character must be no more than 3m directly behind a target' simply isn't a sufficient enough drawback. It's practically implied that you need to be so-and-so distance to perform an ability - why do you think the Range thing exists?

Nero

Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bump; we went over the changes in call.

Nero Regis: Ability Booster Pack #1 [Grade Pls] ZL6zLl6

From far and wide
And lightyears away
The one force of nature
They call by name
I came from tomorrow to take back today
I am the future

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier
These seem fine to me. Approved for training.

Code:
[center][b]Chin Check[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive/Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Character must bend his knees, preparing to leap forward.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Distance
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 Posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Stamina
[b]Description:[/b] The character bends his knees and prepares to launch his body forwards, spinning into a quick corkscrew punch which is aimed at a target. If the attack is successful it will knock hit targets back up to 5m, or shorter, depending on obstructing objects. He can propel himself up to 3m forward, and deals C-tier damage with this attack, factoring in racial strength bonuses. For every stack of scaling applied, the target can be knocked back 5m further.

[center][b]Menace[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Character's arms must be raised in a fighting stance. This ability is used to counter another ability and cannot be used unless the character is defending against an attack. The ability also only works on an offensive ability that can logically be disrupted by striking upwards.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Duration
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3
[b]Cost:[/b] 30
[b]Description:[/b] The character intercepts a strike by aiming an upward punch towards the offending attack; the impact of this strike is strong enough such that it causes the offending attacker to drop their weapon. This ability only works on targets whose strength is equal or lower than the user's.  

[center][b]Whirling Dervish[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] User must have free range to move around the target; cannot be used in tight spaces, or if the user is restrained.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Stamina (15 to sustain)
[b]Description:[/b] The character launches a frenzy of quick feints at a foe, dancing around them at such a speed that he leaves behind afterimages of himself. Following this, he strikes the opponent from an unexpected angle, dealing B-tier damage factoring in racial bonuses. It would logically be difficult for the target to discern where the strike is coming from, considering the attacker is moving at such a high speed, without some sort of visual aid. The caster can scale this maneuver to increase the amount of strikes he lands overall.

[center][b]Obelisk Throw (German Suplex)[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Character must be no more than 3m directly behind a target. Character must quickly bend his knees, firmly rooting his feet into the ground in order to perform this attack.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Distance
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Stamina
[b]Description:[/b] From behind a target, the character wraps his arms around their waist, lifts them up, and slams them backwards onto the ground behind them, dealing C-tier base damage, factoring in racial bonuses. The character can expend extra stamina to throw an opponent targeted by this maneuver behind him, as opposed to slamming them into the ground.

thread tracker
http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum