You are not connected. Please login or register

trait... thing.... whatever

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1trait... thing.... whatever Empty trait... thing.... whatever 12/11/17, 08:29 pm

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

hey this is a trait I created. Took me a lot of time to think of this an another one and this was the safer one...... believe you me it was a trial regardless but this is wht most of my time has been spent doing:

creating traits and abilities, thinking, plotting, and over eating.
Trait for Lest:

Spells:
(Just tell me what I need to work on or just deny it altogether. butbelieve me I started with completely overpowered and trimmed it down to this because it sounds like it would fit lest more)

──────────────────────────────────────────────

trait... thing.... whatever R7UWixC

2trait... thing.... whatever Empty Re: trait... thing.... whatever 29/12/17, 01:41 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Singled Out would not work as we generally do not allow "active" traits. While there may be exceptions, not in this case. The way it is written is a bit too RPG like for the roleplay. It would be changing abilities drastically to the point where they would be new abilities. On top of that, the tripling effect goes past the traits tier limit.

The templates on each ability need to be fixed.

Sunshine Spark is very doable. However, you need to use the metric system and I'm not sure what you mean by it's not a targetable ability.

Forked is also very doable. However, when or if the doppelganger hits a target, does it deal damage? Does it deal an effect? How many attacks can it preform per turn? This ability also needs scaling.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

trait... thing.... whatever 001
trait... thing.... whatever 002trait... thing.... whatever 003

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum