Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Martial Art: Gentle Fist
Tier: D
Class: Warrior
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must keep the hand(s) being used open, retracting their palm backwards towards their chest.
Scaling: Hits
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 s | 5 s
Description:

The user brings an open palm back towards their chest before rotating their hand as they strike towards their target. The strike does no direct damage as it is quite gentle. It causes minor cramping in the muscles in a 25cm radius in and around the impact zone.

Martial Art: Gentle Push
Tier: D
Type: Supplementary
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must keep the hand(s) being used open, retracting their palm backwards towards their chest.
Scaling: Range
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 s | 5 s
Description:

The user brings an open palm back towards their chest before rotating their hand as they strike towards their target. The strike does no direct damage as it is quite gentle. The force of the strike pushes the target back 3m away from the user.

Martial Art: Gentle Wave
Tier: B
Type: Defensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must keep the hand(s) being used open, retracting one palm backwards towards their chest and the other forward in front of them.
Scaling: Defense
Cool Down: 3
Cost: 30 s | 15 s
Description:

The user brings an open palm back towards their chest while keeping the other in front of them, their elbow slightly bent. This allows them to quickly parry a C tier or lower basic attack or ability by rotating their arms in a water-like motion and circling the target in the opposite direction of the attack to push it to the side while shoving the target back 3 meters.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Martial Arts I 001
Martial Arts I 002Martial Arts I 003

2Martial Arts I Empty Re: Martial Arts I 23/02/18, 09:43 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved for training
Code:
[hr]
[center][b]Martial Art: Gentle Fist[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must keep the hand(s) being used open, retracting their palm backwards towards their chest.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 s | 5 s
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
The user brings an open palm back towards their chest before rotating their hand as they strike towards their target. The strike does no direct damage as it is quite gentle. It causes minor cramping in the muscles in a 25cm radius in and around the impact zone.[/list]

[hr]
[center][b]Martial Art: Gentle Push[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must keep the hand(s) being used open, retracting their palm backwards towards their chest.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Range
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 s | 5 s
[list]
The user brings an open palm back towards their chest before rotating their hand as they strike towards their target. The strike does no direct damage as it is quite gentle. The force of the strike pushes the target back 3m away from the user.[/list]

[hr]
[center][b]Martial Art: Gentle Wave[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must keep the hand(s) being used open, retracting one palm backwards towards their chest and the other forward in front of them.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Defense
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 s | 15 s
[list]
The user brings an open palm back towards their chest while keeping the other in front of them, their elbow slightly bent. This allows them to quickly parry a C tier or lower basic attack or ability by rotating their arms in a water-like motion and circling the target in the opposite direction of the attack to push it to the side while shoving the target back 3 meters.[/list]
[hr]

Martial Arts I OJgAYLo

3Martial Arts I Empty Re: Martial Arts I 16/11/18, 05:29 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2277p350-ability-vouchers#56620

Redeeming 2 Ds and a B. Then all my vouchers on tht post are spent.

Martial Arts I 001
Martial Arts I 002Martial Arts I 003

4Martial Arts I Empty Re: Martial Arts I 16/11/18, 05:32 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved! Remember to add these to your vault~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]