You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling back old abilities

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Selling back old abilities Empty Selling back old abilities on 27/08/17, 11:02 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
So I want to sell these old techniques

3 B tier
3 C tiers
3 D tiers

B Tiers:

Name: Resurrection of Spring
Tier: B
Cost:30
Weapon Type:Sword
Class: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Close
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description:Similar to Diabolic Mandate Jahangir performs two quick horizontal sword strikes, dealing D tier damage before hitting his opponent with a shoulder ram dealing D tier damage, He then attacks with a downward sword strike, which deals D tier damage follows through with an upwards sword strike dealing D and finishes with an axe kick which upon impact with the ground creates a shock wave .2 meters from Jahangir lifting his opponent in the air and dealing D tier damage. The technique's attacks are done at 20 m/s and deals C rank damage if all attacks hit.

Apollyon
Tier: C
Class: Warrior
Type:
Range:Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Character must be using a light-weight bladed weapon. Stresses the arm muscles and will deal C-tier damage to the user's arm each time this ability is sustained.
Scaling: Damage
Sustain:2
Cool Down:3
Cost:30
Description: Jahan strikes with his sword in any direction dealing B tier Damage to anything connecting with the technique.

Bora
Tier: B
Class: Warrior
Type:Defensive
Range:Close
Requirements/Drawbacks:Character must be using a light-weight bladed weapon. Character must perform the technique starting with feet planted on ground.
Scaling: Defense
Sustain:2
Cool Down:3
Cost:30 | 10
Description: Jahan moves his blade diagonally  Connecting with incoming attacks and redirecting along the blades slope.

:
C Tiers:
Name: Get Lifted
Cost: 20
Class: Supplementary/Offensive
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description: Jahangir unleashes his monstrous Fanalis strength mid swing, usually in a downward sword strike. Once the attack lands, it does so with enough force to send whatever it struck, as well as anyone holding the struck item, flying back 5 meters. If the user stops holding the item, only the item in question will fly back. The attack deals D-Rank damage. The speed of this technique is 15 m/s

Spoiler:

Selling back old abilities Pbucket
Name: Descending Dragon
Class: Offensive/Supplementary
Duration: Sustain
Cool-Down: 2 posts or sustain+1
Description: Jahangir focuses his massive strength to create a powerful stomp that can cause a small shock-wave starting .2 meters away from him, knocking down his opponents in a 5 meter diameter area, following up with a downward sword slash at 15 m/s, dealing D-Tier damage. He can sustain to follow up with another powerful stomp and sword slash, repeating the action.

Name: Blink if you dare
Weapon Type: Fist
Class: Offensive/Supplementary
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: Jahan bursts forward 1-5 meters at 15 m/s. Moving his fist forward at the same time as an attack, a collision with the opponent and his fist delivers D-Tier damage.
D Tiers:

Name:Eye of the Tiger
Tier: D
Cost: 10
Weapon Type: Sword
Class: Defensive
Description: The user deflects an attack with his sword that would deal C-Tier or less damage at 10m/s.

Name: Flare Dodge
Cost: 10
Weapon Type: Body
Class: Supplementary
Duration: 1 post
Description:Jahangir is highly trained in using acrobatic maneuvers in battle. In this case Break dancing. He spins on his back hands, bursting up to 5 times in any direction at 10m/s by .5meters or less, allowing him to dodge incoming attacks.

Name:Plucking Grass
Cost: 10|5
Weapon Type: Body
Class: Defense
Duration: Sustain
Cool-Down: 2 posts or Sustain+ 1
Description: Jahan stomps on the ground and causes the solid floor to rip up at 10m/s and rise in order to intercept an incoming attack. The size of the solid object would be 2 meters high and 1 meter wide, and 1.5 meters thick and it splits any larger 'attack', C-Tier or lower, when it is struck. This can be sustained in order for Jahangir to kick the solid object towards an incoming attack

Last edited by Emperor JaJa on 28/08/17, 07:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Selling back old abilities 8ueXlz2

2Selling back old abilities Empty Re: Selling back old abilities on 28/08/17, 08:16 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier
Oop, I think Diana misunderstood what you were talking about last night. As far as I know (Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.) you're not able to sell/refund abilities like this. What I think Diana was talking about, was about selling old C-Tier weapons/items. Sorry for the confusion! ;_;

Selling back old abilities BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

3Selling back old abilities Empty Re: Selling back old abilities on 28/08/17, 11:43 am

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
Ok there was a misunderstanding, In that case we can just close this thread

4Selling back old abilities Empty Re: Selling back old abilities on 28/08/17, 08:02 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier
As we talked about before, I'll be turning these abilities into vouchers for you.

• D-Tier = 3
  • C-Tier = 3
  • B-Tier = 3

In your math you put 3 B-Tier abilities, but one of them happened to be C-Tier. I'll assume you just made a mistake there, but yeah I went ahead and corrected that for you. So you'll be getting 2 B-Tier, and 4 C-Tier vouchers instead. If I made any mistakes, feel free to message me about it.

Whenever you're ready to use any of these vouchers, simply link back to this post.

STAFF NOTE: Please deduct the numbers on this list when the vouchers are claimed:

• D-Tier = 3
  • C-Tier = 3
  • B-Tier = 3

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 28/08/17, 08:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Selling back old abilities BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

5Selling back old abilities Empty Re: Selling back old abilities on 28/08/17, 08:41 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
ooooo i fucked up XD i was editing it so that it would fit the new systems and made it C tier. The original move is still a B tier

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum