You are not connected. Please login or register

Event items[Need checking to fit for new systems]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier
everything was an event reward so I wouldn't be allowed to edit it myself directly.

Event items[Need checking to fit for new systems] Am7JHj5
Name: Amulet of Life
Tier: B
Type: Amulet
Magic Type: Life
Appearance: A 10 cm amulet with vines wrapping around it set with a glowing green gem. The magic circle is inscribed on the back.
Function:

• By paying 15 magoi, the user may heal up to B-tier wounds of anyone within a five meter radius of themselves with a mist that travels at 20 m/s over the duration of two posts. This ability may be sustained up by paying 15 magoi each post. 5 post cool-down.
  • The user may register one healing spell of B-tier or lower to this item.

*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots

Event items[Need checking to fit for new systems] MDJYy1L
Name: Truth-Seeker
Tier: B-Tier
Type: Monocle
Magic Type: Clairvoyance
Appearance: A 12mm monocle that sits atop the wearer's iris. A conical lens filters their vision through a 3mm lens at the top. A thin chain wraps around the wearer's head to secure it. A magic circle is engraved on the side of the monocle.
Function:

• By paying 15 magoi, the user can see the true appearance of anyone within 15 meters of their ray of vision(sees through illusions and invisibility B-Tier and below). 5 post cooldown.

• Name: Whisper of Perception  
    Tier: B
    Cost: 30 / 15
    Element: Clairvoyance
    Class: Supplementary/social
    Range: Country
    Cool-Down: 5 posts
    Description: This spell sends one's vision to anywhere in the Country. The image can be expanded up to 15 meters in diameter. The image can be moved at 20m/s, once it has been manifested.

Event items[Need checking to fit for new systems] DP7OCUx
Name: Heart of Mist
Tier: C
Type: Necklace
Magic Type: Dry Ice [Heat+Ice]
Appearance: A 50cm silver chain holds a 5cm heart pendant that shimmers with an icy fog
Function:

• The use may pay 10 magoi to summon a fog of dry ice 5 meters across at 15 m/s that will slow the movement speed of all within the fog by 5 m/s. 3 Post cool-down.
  • Name:Central Freeze
    Tier:C
    Cost:20/10
    Element: Dry-Ice
    Class: Offensive
    Range: 10m
    Cool-Down: 3/sustain+1
    Description:Creates a 10m floor fog which freezes the feet of anyone touched by it exact user. Fog moves at 15m/s going in all directions from 0.2 meters away from the caster. Feet freeze for 3 posts.

Event items[Need checking to fit for new systems] T5fJsx9
Name: Erinos
Type: Dungeon Mount
Magic Type: Lava [Heat + Strength]
Appearance: This fiery horse stands 3 meters tall and 4 meters long. He is capable of carrying up to 2 people. His steps singe the ground around him.
Function:

• 25% Travel Thread Word Count Reduction for up to two people.
  • Can carry up to two people up to speeds of 15 m/s.
  • If ridden into combat, his speed slows to 10 m/s and he will lose all passengers aside from the one gripping the reins.

Last edited by Kara Satel Bane on 19/08/17, 07:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Event items[Need checking to fit for new systems] JRbMRoE
Bianca-vault:

Event items[Need checking to fit for new systems] Bianca_Sheet

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier
Obviously we're not done with these yet, but I just wanted to give you a heads up that we'll be working on these! Just give us a little bit of time, and we'll re-bump the thread once everything is done. ^.^

Event items[Need checking to fit for new systems] BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier
Thats cool; don't mind waiting at all; though what about the bow; that just a standard b tier bow. That's the only thing i see me sort of need in the coming days.

Event items[Need checking to fit for new systems] JRbMRoE
Bianca-vault:

Event items[Need checking to fit for new systems] Bianca_Sheet

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier
Alright, I think we've finally finished with these. Sorry for the delay! I had Amaya (a strong candidate for being a new creation mod) to help me with the last tool.~ As for your dungeon mount, I only tweaked it a little. We plan on remaking mounts entirely in the future, since they haven't been touched up on for a while now. ^.^

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Am7JHj5.jpg?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Amulet of Life
[b]Tier:[/b] B-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Item | Amulet
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Life
[b]Cost :[/b] 10 magoi | 5 magoi
[b]Appearance:[/b] A 10 cm amulet with vines wrapping around it set with a glowing green gem. The magic circle is inscribed on the back.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Soothing Mist[/b] - By feeding magoi into the amulet, a light green mist will begin to develop at the user's feet. The mist will then expand up to a 5-meter total radius, and heal everything within it for B-Tier damage. This mist will dissipate after its healing effect is used, or if nothing is healed by it before the post ends.
[/list]

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MDJYy1L.png?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Truth-Seeker
[b]Tier:[/b] B-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Item | Monocle
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Clairvoyance
[b]Appearance:[/b] A 12mm monocle that sits atop the wearer's iris. A conical lens filters their vision through a 3mm lens at the top. A thin chain wraps around the wearer's head to secure it. A magic circle is engraved on the side of the monocle.
[list]
[*][b]No Man's Fool[/b] - By feeding magoi into the monocle, the user will be granted the ability of true-sight. For the rest of this post, the user will be able to see through any B-Tier or below illusions.

[*][b]Whisper of Perception[/b] - By feeding magoi into the monocle, the user will be capable of sending their own current eye-sight to anyone within 200-meters of them. Their sight will enter in the form of "images" into the back of the target's mind, as to not interfere with their own vision. If either the user or the target moves past the 200-meter range from each other, the link will shatter.
[/list]

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/DP7OCUx.jpg?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Heart of Mist
[b]Tier:[/b] C-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Item | Necklace
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Dry Ice [Heat+ Ice]
[b]Appearance:[/b]  A 50cm silver chain holds a 5cm heart pendant that shimmers with an icy fog.
[list]
[*][b]Cold Snap[/b] - By feeding magoi into the necklace, a heavy blue fog will begin to develop around the user. Anyone caught within this fog will begin to take minor frost-burns to any unprotected skin. Additionally, the fog also obscures the vision of anyone inside of it. The fog will cover a total of 5-meters around where the user first used the tool, while not actually affecting the user themself.

[*][b]Central Freeze[/b] - By feeding magoi into the necklace, a burst of blue fog will be expelled from the user. The fog will travel up to 3-meters away, and will freeze anything it touches to the ground for 2 posts. Anyone with C-Tier or above strength is capable of breaking out of this ice with ease.
[/list]

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/t5fJsx9.png?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name[/b]: Erinos
[b]Type[/b]: Dungeon Mount
[b]Magic Type[/b]: Lava [Heat + Strength]
[b]Appearance[/b]: This fiery horse stands 3 meters tall and 4 meters long. He is capable of carrying up to 2 people. His steps singe the ground around him.
Function:
[list]
[*]25% Travel Thread Word Count Reduction for up to two people.
[*]Can carry up to two people.
[*]If ridden into combat, his speed slows down and he will lose all passengers aside from the one gripping the reins.
[/list]

Event items[Need checking to fit for new systems] BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum