You are not connected. Please login or register

The Itsy Bitsy Spider & The Bird [Social/Thorsten]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Itsy Bitsy Spider & The Bird [Social/Thorsten] B71aeea09c6444175236a59a24bbe032_1_1

A town atop a mount is where the lad would rest. Trent sat on a large rock by the steps that led up to the town. He ate a rice treat from his bag as he'd look out for a young boy on his way here up.

"A boy of age eleven says he wants to come see you, he's become part of our group. He's on his way to the town of Penkou, he wants to duel ya."

~ Zadi Medmar Via Journey Book

"Aye! Why did a kid enter the group? Who is he? How come he wants to duel me? Are you sane?" "No!"

~ Torento Yanaihara Via Journey Book

Items & Weapons:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Itsy Bitsy Spider & The Bird [Social/Thorsten] 35360610

Thorsten Ove

Thorsten Ove
C-Tier
C-Tier

thorsten ove

Item & Weapons:

Ugh… I don't wanna be late.

The break of dawn. Shine so bright that he covered his eyes as he passed. No one with him. Moving as a silent shadow. His own shadow seemed to trail behind? That couldn't be. Had he the speed to travel that fast? No. Not yet. Just how it was shown, only mere reflect from the light of dawn. Even reflections didn't look like that. But what reflect light in that way. What made his shadow trail behind? Astonishing story behind it. He knew was late, and the trail of his shadow proved that.

A regular path? Ha. Trivial paths weren't for him. Nature. Backwoods. Mountains. Those three things allowed for his silent shadow to appear. Just light rustling, he only needed weight distribution. Controlling his weight. Nature just pushed forth the path. “ Come on… Come on… Come on… ” Branches didn't present themselves, he put himself in their path to get closer to his goal. Paths, once again. The answer for the shadow is his person path. Dawn’s begun to fade. The shadow stretching so far behind as legs pushed forth. Pushing too much? Never too much. He knew what he wanted, and a blonde man had given him the chance for it. Never come down.

Penkou… just beyond… only beyond.. oddly located! Ha.

Sweet breeze. A long winding breeze for the path. Never coming down it was. He had been overcome with leaves from his path. Trees, were nature. Branches were his path, and the mountains were his end goal. Snapping. Yes, snapping and then down. Down was the new path. No marks. He had rolled out, pushing forth once more. He made his other wait long enough. Dawn coming to its peak. A peak he had finally reached. Just behind nature's path. He had burst forth. Leaves falling, dirt rising, and shoes crunching the ground underneath. Eyes. His eyes took upon the sight.

B...beautiful. Besides you. Hahaha.

He, is a young boy with white hair and a blue streak. His clothing oriented with the country's modern style of wear. He hadn't much, so his attire didn't matter. What mattered was leaves falling from the hair to the ground. As the breeze halted, leaving the leaves no direction. He took it upon himself, to pick up one leaf. “ What’s your opinion on nature? I like the breeze from running along the path set by animals, plants, and insects. They make such fun things, do they not? “ He, seemed to keep his sight on the figure sitting on the stone. But it was the stone that was the sight. And the figure messing up its stature? No. That had to been the man waiting. He was late putting both the man, and the rock to know of his problem with time. Putting his hands together. He blessed the rock for letting the man be its resting area, but held a slight scorn towards the man for not allowing nature to be thanked. “ The path created by nature, the man resting upon nature. Trently. Formal greetings~ “ He said. Taking a slight bow of head for the rock, but much can go to Trently.

Word Count: /
Magoi: 80:80
Stamina: 120:120

The Itsy Bitsy Spider & The Bird [Social/Thorsten] Bro2Vi0

| Thorsten Ove |

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Itsy Bitsy Spider & The Bird [Social/Thorsten] B71aeea09c6444175236a59a24bbe032_1_1

A boy who came out of the forest made his way up the steps and asked Trent about nature. It must have been the boy that Trent had been told about, for sure. So, the lad waved at the boy. "Ok!"
"Nature is us. Nature is our land. Nature is a rock, the one here. Nature is a sky. Nature is a sea. Nature is a tree. Nature is a lot."

As the lad spoke, the clouds began to darken. Trent spun the rock he sat on and rose into the sky. He set his eyes on the boy.

"Are you okay? How come you entered our group? It can be a danger for a kid your age! Not just that but why do you want to duel me so bad? Do you have a secret agenda? You confuse me!"

"Anyhow! Name is Trent! Face me head on!"

Trent would shout, as he'd hop down from the rock and toss it at the boy. Then, take his two blades out and rush toward the boy. "No!"

Magoi: 210 / Stamina: 315

OOC
Used Force On A Stone

Atarashi Kishi Ude:

The Itsy Bitsy Spider & The Bird [Social/Thorsten] 35360610

Thorsten Ove

Thorsten Ove
C-Tier
C-Tier

thorsten ove

One arm of flesh, the other of metal. A odd combination. Such unnatural things nature hadn't intended? Thorsten, had intended on being curious about it. The forces of nature strong within Trently? Thorsten, seemed to think so after his small statement. A statement that turned into a levitating rock? Nature had breezes l, but levitating rocks? A new. Magic wasn't a concept he knew much of. Leaving the background for, Trently levitating rock strange.

The name, Thorsten greetings, Trent. I’ll bestowed my best.

Thorsten, would lightly say. Watching Trent, land on the ground. How many meters off was he? Not too sure, but what was certain was the incoming rock. Trent, wasn't too far behind.

A large rock. A little off as to how Trent, threw it with no hands. Thorsten, had no obvious choice. Nature's path was his course, so natural reflex was his way. Feet rising leaving his heels. Off the ground he was. Taking a two step strafe to his left. Mist trailed off, Thorsten . No fog, or ice nearby. Just a pocket watch glowing.

Oh my… Large rocks, aren't my thing. Haha

Strafing the rock left. Thorsten, stepped to the left once, the right twice, and then the left two more times. Each a joyful hearted smile. One with nature, Thorsten looked happy. Happy enough that, Thorsten had darted off forward. After images trailing behind? A unexpected twist? Barely. Thorsten, using his illusion-like speed to get behind Trent. If Trent, did get wavered by the illusion, Thorsten would appear behind him. With nimble finger and small hands. Drasil, his trusted yo-yo found its fiber wire spiraling around Trent, cocooning him.

Be like a caterpillar, and become one with the cocoon? Haha

Thorsten, said. Just encase the cocooning hadn’t work, Thorsten found himself on the ball of his feet and throwing spikes inching to his finger tips. Awaiting for Trent to come at him, as before.

Word Count: 335/~~
Free Ammunition: 10/10
Magoi: 70:80
Stamina: 90[100?]:120
OOC : Thorsten, did his D-tier Strafe to the left to avoid the rock. From there, he'd also move towards Trent, as he moved toward Thorsten. Creating Stormy after-images behind himself. Using them to throw Trent off for distraction purposes, as he'd attempted to cocoon you and deal small D-tier cuts. If Thorsten, distraction didn't work, he'd instead stand on his feet, prepared with Igaut in hand.

Ability/Abilities Used:

The Itsy Bitsy Spider & The Bird [Social/Thorsten] Bro2Vi0

| Thorsten Ove |

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum