You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kung Household: Defend a Noble's Home [Job/Oliver]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dead By Midnight [Job/Oliver]:

The Kung Household: Defend a Noble's Home [Job/Oliver] B71aeea09c6444175236a59a24bbe032_1_1

As the sun set, the moon rose. A cold gust and gale blew on Kou. At the gates of a noble house, Trent would try and seek out his student who he helped tutor many weeks ago. His student was the son of a noble man who swore his sword to the man known as Gao. To get close to Gao once more, Trent would have to ask for the help of his student, Kung Ru. Trent went up to the gates of the noble house and would cry out for a guard for as he may enter, maybe. His only hope to get to Gao was the nobles who he had met via a job. "Yuh"
"Who goes there? A spy, just maybe? Hm? Ah! Hold up, lad! Is that lord Kung Ru's tutor? It is!" "Yuh"
The guard would say to Trent, glad to see the young lad once more. Trent and the guard met around four weeks ago, so, the two were truly good buds.

"Ah! Yes! It is me! Trent! I've come to check on Kung Ru! How is he? How is his dad, Kung Fu?" "No!"
Trent would ask the guard, hopeful that he'd be led to Kung Ru or his dad to have a nice chat and maybe some tea.

"Oh! It is best to speak to Lord Kung Ru! His dad, Kung Fu was put an end to! Ah! It is truly sad I have to say! So! Please! Cheer Kung Fu up! Our Lord Kung Ru has been sad and glum as of late!"

Skip To Kung Ru

"Yes, Kung Fu has been put to an end. It is nice of you to stop by our home, Trent. So, Gao has the idea that you're dead. I say keep the act up." "Yuh"
"Ah! Oh! Anyhow! I need you to be here to defend our home! I can pay you some huang too! I got a man on his way to help you out also!" "Yuh"
As the sun rose, the moon set. A hot gust and gale blew on Kou. At the gates of a noble house, Trent would await the man who'd help him out. "No!"

WC: 364
Items & Weapons:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Kung Household: Defend a Noble's Home [Job/Oliver] 35360610

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum