You are not connected. Please login or register

The Demon's Debut [Open, Social]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ahdia

Ahdia
D-Tier
D-Tier

"Is that as fast as you can go, really?" It was yet another flaming hot day in Heliohapt. Ahdia had been trying her best to cool off, but it was to no avail. Her friend, Yasin, had been trying his hardest to fan her off with the leaf he had been supplied, but it simply wasn't enough. The two would continue roasting away in the stone building, without even a cold beverage to cool them off. "Perhaps, we could trying walking it off." The white-haired man would say, wiping a ridiculous amount of sweat from his brow.

"Walk it off? Do you even know who you're talking to?" Ahdia would say in a snarky-tone of voice, raising her uncovered feet up in the air. The maiden had hated footwear, and typically strut around the desert in shoeless sandals. However, today was merely far too hot for her to do that. Unless she wanted the bottom of her feet to burn off.

"Pass the water, if you would." Ahdia would request of Yasin, whom would hand her a tanned water skin. Upon trying to drink from it, a horrible realization would kick in. The thing was completely empty. "We have another one, right?" she would ask, knowing very well that they didn't. Despite the scorching sands, she could no longer afford to just sit around. They'd die of thirst before this heat-wave finally passed, so they needed to get to town asap.

Hopping up on her two feet, the sound of multiple bells jingled. Today's outfit was not only revealing, but it was also quite noisy. Anytime she moved, the bells sewn on it would jingle and jangle all over the place. "Let's get going, water thief." As the words "water thief" came out of her mouth, Yasin would be fast to retort, calling her a "lazy-ass".

A shout rang out in along the market street.
    ‘Don't even think about challenging that guy, he's unstoppable! H-He's like some kind of beast!’
     As soon as he finished saying that, a shrill high pitched scream echoed against the closely stacked buildings. An eerie silence fell upon the market. Then, a series of footsteps sounded upon the paving of the street. Footsteps getting ever closer. All of a sudden, the footsteps stopped, and was replaced by a new sound. The sound of teeth gnashing, as well as that of a wet tongue being drawn across dry lips. The beast was here.

Ahdia

Ahdia
D-Tier
D-Tier

“Lazy-ass, my ass.” Ahdia said in a cocky tone in voice, pretending to whip at the man underneath her. She had somehow managed to talk Yasin into carrying her, as a sort of punishment for calling her a ‘lazy-ass’ before. While it wasn’t too far off from the truth, Ahdia was completely oblivious to something like this. Luckily for her friend, their destination was not too far off today. They were simply making a trip to the closest market, after all.

After about a ten minute journey, they had already arrived to their location. Upon stepping foot in their destination, the demonic-looking girl had already hopped off her mount(Yasin). “Oh, of course you would get off now. We’re in the market, the only place you don’t mind running around in for hours.” Yasin would say slightly irritated, kicking some of the sand up with his boot. “Oho?~ Would you prefer to carry me again? I don’t mind at all!” Ahdia would say in a playful manner, pretending to remount her friend.

As the two goofed around, pretending to fight one another, a sudden shout could be heard throughout the street they were on. “Don’t even think about challenging that guy, he’s unstoppable!” it would say, drawing in the attention of both Ahdia and Yasin. Looking towards one another, they would both giggle in excitement. “What do you think that’s all about? Sounded pretty close to here.”

Rufus leaped across onto a nearby house’s rooftop, surveying the street below, as he licked his blood stained fingers.
    ‘They certainly weren't too much of a challenge, such a bore..’
    Then his attention was distracted by a shout coming from beneath him, as two figures fast approached his perching spot.
    Taking out a sharp arrow, fletchered with sparrow feathers, he mused to himself, ‘Oh? Some more entertainment? I'm hoping this will prove to be more fun than the last meal I had.’
    Attached to the shaft was a small paper note, on which he wrote, ‘My hunger is not yet satisfied, are you to be a sumptuous meal or a fellow diner? Join me at the central market plaza if you believe you believe you have what it takes to prove yourself.’ Once he was satisfied with the message, he nonchalantly took aim in the vague direction of the two figures he had observed and let it loose just as casually, hopping down from the roof before he could determine if it had reached his targets as he was so confidant in his marksmanship.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum