You are not connected. Please login or register

The Flame of Decay I - [WIP]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Flame of Decay I - [WIP] Empty The Flame of Decay I - [WIP] 18/06/17, 01:40 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

DECAYING FLAME MAGIC
[ HEAT + LIFE ]

[ FOUNDER: Rima Fahim | PERMISSION: N/A ]
Using a combination of Life and Heat magic, the user is able to create a cold flame that causes life to decay instead of burn. Those hit by it the flame must remove any clothing it made contact with, or cover their body with magoi to protect themselves from decaying. The user of this magic type is also not immune to the flames, so they must be careful when using it. This magic type is useless against non-living beings/material. These flames will spread up to 1m for 1 post before dying out.

---

Scrapping:

---

Insert Ability Name Here
Tier: What tier is the ability?
Class: What class is this ability for? If it is for a Magic Tool, delete this section.
Type: Is it offensive, defensive, or supplementary?
Range: Close, Short, Medium, or Long?
Requirements/Drawbacks: What are the requirements, drawbacks, or limitations of the ability?
Scaling: When you add more than the minimum magoi cost, what changes about the ability? More hits/projectiles? A larger area of effect? More damage?
Sustain: How many sustainments have you done so far? Starts at 0 and goes up with each additional use of the ability.
Cool Down: How many turns must pass after sustains end until you can use this ability again?
Cost: The amount of magoi or stamina you are spending. This value can change based on how much you are investing and how many times you sustained it in a post, but must always be at least the minimum required for its tier.
Description:

Give a visual description of the ability and include any effects, how large its area of effect is, the duration or how long it lingers, and any other important information. If it is a spell, mention what magic type/s are used!

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Flame of Decay I - [WIP] BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum