You are not connected. Please login or register

Reminder [Vava/Lagi]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reminder [Vava/Lagi] Empty Reminder [Vava/Lagi] on 12/06/17, 11:09 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
There was a lot of whispers among the Dark hand member, and a few smirks. However, they wouldn’t dare speak up, they pretty much knew that Lagi had went to the trouble of getting back his lieutenant, and it was up to him to do with her as he wished. It would of possible to treat Vava in such a way, but Lagi had a lot of more respect for her than that. If they were side by side and fighting together, there is an indication that Lagi would go to hell and back for those loyal to him, and even further for family. After reaching Lagi’s private quarters in the dark hand hideout, he would tell the rest of the guards to clear the room. “What? Afraid of a slave? Don’t worry, I can take care of myself, don’t worry…..” They understood perfectly that Lagi didn’t want to be disturbed, nodding and leaving the premises.

They were alone, and it gave Lagi some time to talk to a former comrade. “So, let’s start from the top. Your name is Vavantine, you came from the Immuchak village in order to server under the unity corps, a new kind of corps that had both human, Fanalis, and Immuchak involved. I invented it with Octavius’s help, I thought that a warrior exchange program of some kind could bring about world peace, slowly but surely. Either way, they handled the internal affairs of Reim.”

Lagi then sat down and poured some apple juice in a nearby cup for Vava. “Anything comes to mind?”

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Reminder [Vava/Lagi] CrChE3t

Reminder [Vava/Lagi] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

2Reminder [Vava/Lagi] Empty Re: Reminder [Vava/Lagi] on 17/06/17, 05:19 pm

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier
Zaina tugged at the sheer sleeves of her new outfit as she followed behind her new master. She had gotten a new outfit to replace the rags she wore, but felt uncomfortable because of the fabric. It was made of some strange light leather for the top piece, save for the sheer blue colored sleeves and the bottom skirt that fell below her ankles, and her midriff was exposed. The dress didn’t feel right, like she was meant to wear something else, but it was mainly because she had worn rags for as long as she could remember. Zaina kept messing with the sleeve before finally letting her hand drop to her side to pay attention to what was going on around her.

The man that bought her took her to a place that was unfamiliar. Everywhere, there were men and women staring, both curious and hostile, as she passed, following behind her new master in silence. They reach a room where everyone was ordered to leave. By the tone of the man’s voice, nobody would disturb the two, but Zaina worried about why he’d be alone with her. Nothing made sense, and this man who claimed to know her, was just as obscured. What did he want?

Then he spoke, which only made Zaina more confused. He had said she was an honorary member of the Dark Hand, whoever they were, but now said she was part of something called the Unity Corps. She came from Imuchakk, but didn’t they have blue hair? The only part of his story that was consistent was when her called her Vavatine. Zaina furrowed her brow. “I don’t understand… You told my previous master that I was an honorary member of the Dark Hand, but now you’re telling me something else entirely.” Her head ached at the clashing stories, so she closed her eyes and rubbed her temples to relieve the pressure. “Nothing makes sense. Even if what you’re saying is true, then shouldn’t I be in Reim, where this Unity Corps is, or in Imuchakk, the place where I supposedly come from? Don’t the people in Imuchakk have blue hair too? My hair’s blonde.”

Reminder [Vava/Lagi] 0WmUfDe

3Reminder [Vava/Lagi] Empty Re: Reminder [Vava/Lagi] on 17/06/17, 08:17 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Once the fear starts to settle in that you might have interfered with an organization that has no qualms of inflicting grave increments of despair upon your lives, you start to find that they will be a lot more cooperative with you. Hence, to tell you the truth, I did it to scare the guy. It’s all true, my association and all, but to be honest,  it wasn’t always like this."

Lagi sat back and closed up his arms as he kept answering her queries. “Your hair can either come from the fact that you rent a pure blood, or that your hair was changed to go undercover. To be honest with you, I always saw your hair as a blue color.  Thusly, you could have changed your hair as blond because of the mission I sent you on, in order to look into the alchemist activities in Heliohapt. I fixed a fault in sending you, maybe I didn’t educate you enough or provided you with the right skills or guidelines. I was ready to cover the dark hand, but, things… changed.."

Afterward, Lagi got up and hugged Vava tenderly. “I let you down, I’m sorry. But I’ll fetch you home as soon as I can jog your memories or answer any other questions you desire.  Oh, remember the time we fought those spectral like pirate beings? You took down the big bad all by yourself! We were spying on them at a restaurant. Remember that?

Lagi's Vault

4Reminder [Vava/Lagi] Empty Re: Reminder [Vava/Lagi] on 17/06/17, 09:11 pm

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier
Zaina frowned as she crossed her arms over her chest and closed her eyes. She listened to his explanations, but didn’t buy them. Nothing was triggering her memories from before two years ago when she woke up in a room wearing a tattered blue outfit of some kind. It was cold, she recalled. There was the dripping of water on stone floor, but she had never been bothered by the cold. The room was also dark, empty, and the slightest sound caused an endless echo. Zaina was alone in the dark before a bright light appeared, blinding her. It gave from a stairway up above, as if it was heaven’s light greeting her. A figure had emerged from the light and came closer to her to brush some hair out of her face. There was a voice, but it was muffled for some reason, hidden behind a mask or a cloth. The next thing she knew, she was sold on the black market like a piece of property. That was the first memory she could pull as she tried to remember what this man was telling her.

When he hugged her, Zaina flinched and pulled away, her eyes watching him closely. “Don’t touch me,” she said in a hushed voice. The woman looked away, inhaling a shaky breath. Where would she begin to answer him, or correct him? “I can’t remember, but what if I don’t want to remember what happened before two years ago? What if I can’t?”

5Reminder [Vava/Lagi] Empty Re: Reminder [Vava/Lagi] on 17/06/17, 09:53 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
When lagi realized her reaction, he quickly let go and sat down in his seat. Maybe it was too soon to embrace her as of yet, but he was a little sad that she still didn't remember who Lagi was.  Closing his hands and giving her a bit of a cynical stare, Lagi would make a small remark to the fact that it was taking as long as it did.

Reminder [Vava/Lagi] 4c33feb77e2b0fc3d9c77a1d3fcc4428

“oho!!! Well, excuse me Vava-chan. Whatever happened to Lagi sempai? Don’t like calling me that anymore?  Listen, right now, in this entire country, I just might be your only ally. So, I need you to listen to me really carefully. I don’t have anyone I can trust that’s off the grid, and you’re the only one left.

Lagi rubbed his temples and sighed. “What’s the point of running from your past? What’s the point of not remembering? You would rather trade your former life to the memories of a slave? You lived nobly, you wanted to find yourself.  A sword that belonged to your mother, you wanted to carve out your own future. “ Lagi then quickly got up and tossed over a sword to Vava, while drawing his own duality scythe.

“The room seems spacious enough, how about a spar? You’re actually pretty good with a sword, I can prove it. "

Lagi's Vault

6Reminder [Vava/Lagi] Empty Re: Reminder [Vava/Lagi] on 17/06/17, 10:20 pm

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier
Zaina cringed away from his stare, but said nothing, not even when she finally got his name: Lagi. She didn’t answer any of his queries either, unsure of how to even respond. However, when he tossed a sword at her, Zaina couldn’t help but stare at him as if he were insane. “A spar? You must be joking… What good will come from a slave fighting their own master?” She looked at the sword in her hands. It was a simple blade, light in weight.

The woman looked back toward Lagi and sighed. He didn’t seem like the type to just drop it, so she might as well amuse the idea. “Fine…” She shifted her stance to hold the sword, but it wasn’t that great of a stance. She didn’t know how to stand or hold a sword, but it’s not like he was teaching her. He just felt cocky and wanted to prove a point that didn’t exist.

7Reminder [Vava/Lagi] Empty Re: Reminder [Vava/Lagi] on 17/06/17, 10:39 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
"Well, if i was your master, that would mean that you are good a fighting. Correct? If it is your duty to serve your master, it wouldn't be that of a average slave. You should be strong, fast, deceptive, and be able too perceive any move that an opponent makes. Maybe i'm over-exaggerating a bit, but make no mistake. Strike me as if your life depends on it, "

Lagi feel like if he was to push her a bit, maybe something would start to jog. Or At least that's what he was hoping for.

Coming down at A rank speeds towards Vava's left, Lagi would swing the duality scythe at Vava's sword at A rank speeds with b rank strength. He didn't attack her head on yet, he just wanted her to remember the feeling of the blade clashing towards someone else. After that, Lagi would toss the metal ball at her feet with his amazing strength, basically multitasking the attempted assaults.

Spoiler:
Name: Duality
Tier: B
Type: Sickle
Magic Type: Life
Appearance: The sickle is a meter tall with the blade being half a meter long. The chain is approximately 2 meters long with a round metallic weight at the end.

Trait Name: Exceptional Strength
Trait Tier: B
Trait Requirement: Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.
Trait Description: Through extensive training, the character has exceeded the traditional limits of strength for their race.
Trait Effect: The character can now perform feats just as breaking down walls and large stone structures with their bare hands and deal B-tier damage with their physical strength alone. This level is equal to a C-tier fanalis.

Trait Name: Perfect Balance
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: Must have a Physical Combat Class
Trait Description: Being nimble and flexible are valuable traits, but they aren't very useful without the balance to use them properly. The character with this trait is very in tune with their sense of balance allowing them to almost always land on their feet, perform advanced acrobatics, and balance on even the smallest of footholds.
Trait Effect: Can perform advanced flips and other acrobatics without the use of abilities. Can balance on almost any footing/surface.

Trait Name: Exceptional Speed
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.
Trait Description: Through excessive training, the character has reached a level of speed that exceeds the average human.
Trait Effect: The character can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls. They can maintain this speed for hours. At this level they are equal to a B-tier fanalis in speed.

Lagi's Vault

8Reminder [Vava/Lagi] Empty Re: Reminder [Vava/Lagi] on 18/06/17, 12:27 pm

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier
“You did buy me, which makes me a slave, but that doesn’t automatically mean I’m good at fighting,” Zaina grumbled under her breath. She didn’t want to do this spar, but how could she say no to her master? With a shaky breath, she focused on Lagi until suddenly he was gone, a blur that moved to her left. She gasped and blinked, surprised by the speed. Another blur was seen out of the corner of her left eye; Zaina yelped as she closed her eyes and raised her sword in attempt to parry whatever was coming at her. Once something hit her sword, she opened her eyes just to take a peek and noticed something coming at her feet. Zaina stepped back.

Fight me as if your life depended on it.

Zaina closed her eyes again and shook her head. There was no way she could fight him. He was her master. Slaves weren’t suppose to raise a blade to their masters, but he did tell her to fight him and as a slave, she had to obey. Zaina bit her lip and furrowed her brow. She lunged, sword aimed at Lagi, but then spun around to bring the sword down in a diagonal arc. The lunge was suppose to serve as a ruse, but she didn’t know if it would work. Zaina put little strength into her attacks due to how strange it felt to fight. Yet, despite the strangeness, there was probably a bit of familiarity hidden deep within but she wasn’t paying attention to it.

9Reminder [Vava/Lagi] Empty Re: Reminder [Vava/Lagi] on 18/06/17, 10:30 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi was rather impressed at her reaction, having a feeling that his words might start a little spark in her. Though, when she got to him, Lagi actually slowed down a little to her speed and lifted his weapon slightly, backing B rank strength.

“Hey, you bet-“

However, Lagi was fooled, the forward lunge was nothing more than a feint as Vava decided to spin around and bring the sword down to a diagonal arc. Lagi was quite impressed, but his amazing senses caught a whiff of that as he swings over the balled chain at the blade in an irregular fashion, driving back with greater strength in order to knock the sword backward, as well as endeavor to push Vava’s arm at an awkward angle.

“Naïve!”

Lagi would then trade with a twirl of his own, but matching Vava’s pace. He attempted to cut her sideways around the stomach with his b rank scythe, backing B rank strength. It was a threatening situation, but Lagi toned down his speed to hers. He wondered what she would do?

Spoiler:
Trait Name: Danger Sense
Trait Tier: Ω-Tier
Trait Requirement: Orie Omega
Trait Description: Protecting the host body is the first and foremost function of a parasite, due to the fact that their relationship is dependent on each other. With the recent evolution that Orie experienced, one of the ways she keeps them safe is by developing a heightened intuition of danger or dangerous situation, linked from orie in order to inform the host body of the incoming threat. This is done through a sense of hypersensitivity throughout their surroundings.
Trait Effect: The user can sense nearing danger, acute danger, potential immediate danger, and impending danger and sense unwanted or hectic threats to their well-being and evade it. Heightened senses hypersensitivity ranges from 10 meters from the host body. The host and the symbiote isn't aware of anything further than that until it enters that range. At the start of each thread Orie grants the host an enhanced version of this ability, allowing them to dodge a combined total of A-Tier damage.

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum