You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lost Warrior and The Dark Hand Buyer [Lagi |Social | Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier
The young woman was jostled from her sleep when her master shook her. She groaned, turning away, wanting to enjoy in the peaceful slumber some more, but his shaking grew with intensity the longer the ignored it. “Zaina, wake up this instant.”

Zaina, a blonde haired woman dressed in rags, sat up while rubbing the drowsiness from her eyes. “Hello, ma—” She was cut off when the man grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room. Confusion spread across her face. “M-Master… If I did something wrong, I apologize,” she said, thinking she was about to be punished. “P-please, I’m sorry!” Her master didn’t respond even as they entered a room containing four more men. Zaina looked at them, her face showing more of her confusion. “What’s going on? Who are these men?”

“Silence,” barked her master, causing her to press her lips together and look at her feet. He turned to the man in charge, a muscled individual with a bit of hair on his chin and narrowed eyes. “This is the only slave I have. Once I bought her, I sold all the others because she’s worth twenty of them, if not more. You’re looking for an Imuchakk, but to this woman, she’s just a human slave with no past. She can’t be the one you’re looking for, and even if she is,” the man held of the sack of money, “this will barely compensate her worth, especially since she seems to be so valuable to you.”

Zaina fiddled with the edge of her rags. She didn’t understand what was going on, but if she had been bought, then why was her master fighting to keep her? She glanced up at the gruff man. Was that going to be her new master? Why had he come here though, instead of a slave auction when she’d normally be put up?

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Lost Warrior and The Dark Hand Buyer [Lagi |Social | Private] 0WmUfDe

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
"That's kind of suspicious, selling all of your slaves because you somehow see the worth in owning a single human being? I wonder why? She reminds you of your ex wife or something? Lover perhaps?" Lagi would say as he shook his head, seeming a bit disappointed. " To be completely honest with you, i don't care if you  were to get more slaves, but this particular one. Nope, cant have her.  Too much foul play, and in such a lawless town,  I guess you are free to make your own rules. Me offering you a return investment is the hugest sum of patience i could possibly muster for you.  "Lagi then tuned to Vava and rolled his eyes.

"Hey, confirm this for me. Can you hear my voice in your head?"
Lagi then took out a small orb and focused on the image of his lieutenant, the girl that was under his tutelage once before. Hyper voice then took effect. " Lieutenant Vavatine, ..." If she he could experience the sensation of Lagi's communication orb, he had the right girl.

The Lost Warrior and The Dark Hand Buyer [Lagi |Social | Private] Tumblr_mg3n07ItxY1rjl6tvo1_500
"If i truly didn't know you, it wouldn't work at all. "

345/350 Magoi

Spoiler:

[*]Hyper Voice - Feeding magoi into this orb will allow the user to amplify their voice to communicate with anyone the user knows to a distance of up to 100m. 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain.

The Lost Warrior and The Dark Hand Buyer [Lagi |Social | Private] CrChE3t

The Lost Warrior and The Dark Hand Buyer [Lagi |Social | Private] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier
Zaina looked up in surprise when she could hear his voice. He spoke a name that didn’t sound familiar to her at all, but all she did was nod toward the man in acknowledgment that she could hear him. She wanted to speak, but it wasn’t her place to do so, and her master would surely be angered. Last time, he had threatened lock her in the basement with no food or water for a month. It wasn’t the worst punishment, but he couldn’t risk damaging her face or body since it would decrease her value.

The slave woman thought about the man’s words. Lieutenant Vavatine was directed towards her, as if it were her name. She couldn’t believe it though. Her name was Zaina and she had always been a slave. She was never in some military to be given the rank of lieutenant either. Her eyes peered at the man wondering why he was here for just her. What made her so special to him?

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Well, there you have it. Regardless of whether you meant it or not old man, you caught an honorary member of the dark hand, punishable by death if we actually like them. And I just so happened to claim her under my wing. So this show……… is over….” Lagi then called out to Vava once more, edging her on to come over to his side. “There you have it, your true place is by my side, not as some slave to work the rest of your days in servitude. Come here, Vava….” Lagi would say as he folded his arms, awaiting the girl to process all of this and make her way over.

Of course, he couldn’t reveal the Reim connections as of yet, and most of what he said was a lie. She was ex-unity corps at best, hailing from the far and wide Immuchak village. At the very least, if she truly wanted to go home, Lagi would make sure that would happen. He was on the “other side” for the time being, but loyalty to him was always rewarded, even in her new alias.

Lagi's Vault

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier
Zaina couldn’t understand what was going on. The words that came from his mouth were nonsense. The Dark Hand? Her? Still… she had always been curious about her past, and wondered why she couldn’t remember anything before two years ago. The Imuchakk’s brows furrowed together as she looked at the man in front of her more closely, trying to read through his intentions. If he really did know her, then he’d be able to answer her questions, or at least lead her the right way. With him, the servitude would be different, bound by loyalty rather than chains, but he said her place was by his side. What did that mean? Were they partners? Allies? Friends?

Zaina’s eyes looked toward her master, who now grovelled on the floor, before looking back toward the mysterious man. She took a step forward, paused, then with conviction, made her way to him. “If what you’re saying is true, then I’m going with you, but I still don’t know… I don’t remember you at all or this Dark Hand you mentioned.”

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
"It's been quite a while since we met, and in other news, there are a lot of things that you probably don't know about. However, i'll be free to answer any and all questions about your past. That is something that i'll definitely promise you. " Lagi would say as he shifted the woman over to his side, standing between her and her former slave owner. "Well then, it looks like i'll be taking her off your hands, it's nothing personal."

Lagi then proceeded to leave with Vava.

[Exit]

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum