You are not connected. Please login or register

PC's As Djinn's? Take your pick!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hey guys, I had a funny idea. If you could take one character that was a PC, and turn them into your djinn, what would be the name? The release, the shape? Go into as much detail as you want, or don't. It's all fun!

I'll Go First

PC- Trently
Weapon Shape
Spoiler:
Description- Ram Cane sword. One part is a blade  with a proper holding spot for me to swing, but I can also shoot out the ram head, which is connected to a chain from inside the weapon and swing it around.
Weapon Equip- Judge, Trently!
Djinn Equip- Darken the heavens,  and take thy soul. Revel in your judgment, Trently!"
Trently before he became a metal vessel?
Spoiler:
Djinn Ability- Condemning Cage-Dark Spot covers an area radius for a fixed amount of posts, those who get stuck in there can't see and has their reaction time lowered.

It's all fun, use whoever you want!

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

PC- Rima
Weapon Shape
Spoiler:
Description- Purple Haze Greatsword
Weapon Equip- Seduce, Rima
Djinn Equip- O thine djinn, who's beauty is unmatched, entrance my enemies, Rima!
Rima before she became a metal vessel
Spoiler:
Djinn Ability- Kisses from the Misses: everyone within an area is entranced with the wileder and stops fighting for a little bit.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

PC - Diana
Weapon Shape
Weapon Shape:

Description - The Most Basic
Weapon Equip - Thirst, Diana!
Djinn Equip - From the depths of in which you came from, go on and thirst after the King Candidates in which cross your path, Diana!

Djinn Ability - Quench The Thirst - When in a thread with a King Candidate, the user is able to hypnotize a single King Candidate into doing their bidding.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum