Aster Rhea
D-Tier
D-Tier
Swallow Tail Stance
Tier: D
Class: Warrior
Type: defensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: In order to use this skill the user must have stable footing, and must be able to focus on there target
Scaling: Damage
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10
Description:

Taking a shallow breath to focus the user extends their blade out holding it vertically, there other forearm is placed at the wrist of the hand holding the blade. as the enemy attacks the user makes the proper changes to the blade allowing them to parry the strike. This skill can block D tiered attacks and lower unless scaled

Wild Fangs
Type: offensive
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Placing the sword at there side and taking a single step forward, must have decent footing
Scaling: Hits
Cost: 20
Description:

Taking a step forward the user drops the blade toward the ground and brings it up creating a upward slash. Doing D tier Damage

Wolf Claw
Class:  Warrior
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must have stable footing and be within arms reach of the target.
Scaling: Range
Description:

Winding his fist back the user then lunges at the enemy striking them with a powerful punch, the force of the punch can knock back an enemy by on meter or 2 if scaled.

Swallows Beak
Type: offensive
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: user must lunge at the target taking at least one foot off of the ground during their strike.
Scaling: Hit
Description:

The user thrusts his blade with one hand stabbing the target with great force. Dealing D tier damage to the target.

Swallow Gale
Tier: C
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: The must be able to block a strike before following through, having stable footing and the strength to hold the weapon at bay.
Scaling: Hits
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20
Description: As the target attacks they use the blade as a buffer. Making sure to slide the blade against their targets the user pushing off using their free hand, as their blades disengage the user recovers and slashes at the target. dealing D-Tier damage with each strike, and the initial block able to hold off D tier attacks.

Last edited by Aster Rhea on 17/03/17, 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total

2The Ex Sailors Skills Empty Re: The Ex Sailors Skills on 17/03/17, 12:13 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
Wolf Claw

• I suppose you've got no idea what to do for the requirements of Wolf Claw? I mean, your current requirement won't cut it. It is just too vague. I think you could use the solid footing here. I mean, if you're carrying all your weight in one direction and you don't have a solid footing, you might as well be dead.

Swallow's Beak

• Requirements define the circumstance and situation which you can use an ability. It is what happens before the ability.

Swallow Gale

• Not only is it somewhat vague, it does little to contribute to the ability. Obviously you're going to be close. It's a short range ability. You've already told me that the user has to be close.

• With the whole buffer part in your description, this seems more like a Defensive/Offensive ability. This means you would be able to protect against D-Tier damage and cause D-Tier damage.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

3The Ex Sailors Skills Empty Re: The Ex Sailors Skills on 17/03/17, 12:39 am

Aster Rhea

Aster Rhea
D-Tier
D-Tier

Some of those i swore i fixed before i posted, woops must have made a mistake. Let me know if i need to fix anything further.

The Ex Sailors Skills CpG9Rze

4The Ex Sailors Skills Empty Re: The Ex Sailors Skills on 17/03/17, 12:42 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
Approved
For Swallow Gale, just keep in mind you'll only be able to attack once unless you sustain this ability.
Code:
[center][b]Swallow Tail Stance[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] defensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] In order to use this skill the user must have stable footing, and must be able to focus on there target
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1
[b]Cost:[/b] 10
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
Taking a shallow breath to focus the user extends their blade out holding it vertically, there other forearm is placed at the wrist of the hand holding the blade. as the enemy attacks the user makes the proper changes to the blade allowing them to parry the strike. This skill can block D tiered attacks and lower unless scaled[/list]

[center][b]Wild Fangs[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Placing the sword at there side and taking a single step forward, must have decent footing
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits
[b]Cost:[/b] 20
[list]
Taking a step forward the user drops the blade toward the ground and brings it up creating a upward slash. Doing D tier Damage [/list]

[center][b]Wolf Claw[/b][/center]
[b]Class:[/b]  Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must have stable footing and be within arms reach of the target.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Range
[list]
Winding his fist back the user then lunges at the enemy striking them with a powerful punch, the force of the punch can knock back an enemy by on meter or 2 if scaled. [/list]

[center][b]Swallows Beak[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] user must lunge at the target taking at least one foot off of the ground during their strike.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hit
[list]
The user thrusts his blade with one hand stabbing the target with great force. Dealing D tier damage to the target. [/list]

[center][b]Swallow Gale[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive/Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The must be able to block a strike before following through, having stable footing and the strength to hold the weapon at bay.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2
[b]Cost:[/b] 20
[b]Description:[/b] As the target attacks they use the blade as a buffer. Making sure to slide the blade against their targets the user pushing off using their free hand, as their blades disengage the user recovers and slashes at the target. dealing D-Tier damage with each strike, and the initial block able to hold off D tier attacks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum