Tier: D-Tier
Sexuality: Straight
Age + Birthdate: 19 (04-04)
Nationality: Reim
Race: Halfling (Human-Fanalis)
Specialization: Strength

Tiberius grachus (W.I.P.) JudalTab_zpsa330a902
Personality:

Technology: Tiberius loves Technology, and will always try to find out Howe it works.
Weapons: Being trained in swordplay and combat by both his parents from a early ages has caused Tiberius to develop a love fore weapons especially swords.

Dislikes:
Slave traders/Slavery: His mother used to be a slave, and she later told him about it, ever sides then he hates slavers fore al the misery an pain they put people true, and will do anything in his power to stop them, and wont hesitate to use his sword to free these slaves.
Bullies: He hates people who use there power to oppress others just beceas they are weaker.

Phobias:

Aspirations:
Freeing slaves/stopping slavers: Beceas of his hate of slavery and slavers Tiberius aims to free as many slaves as possible and make slavers lives as miserable as he can, leading him to disrupt there trade in any way possible, beceas of this he wont think twice about severely insuring or killing slavers.
Becoming stronger: Tiberius wants to become stronger so he can help more people.

Tiberius grachus (W.I.P.) ScheTab_zps4f77e3b6
Face-Claim: marius titus (ryse son of rome)
Weight: 65 KG
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown whit a hint of red.
Height: 180 CM
Rukh Alignment: White Rukh
Special Traits: He has a small tattoo of a broken chain on his right shoulder to remind him where he fights fore.
Appearance:  Tiberius has a muscular build, He prefers wearing armor or wide clothes, mostly wearing red, black and grey.  He has a fairly common appearance fore a human male, though he is physically very fit beceas of al the training.  When fighting he uses a very defensive stance preferring to block and redirect his enemy's strikes to tire Thad enemy out, only becoming really aggressive when he has a massif advantages or when he is very angry. He carry's himself confidently beceas of his thrust in his training and cause.

Tiberius grachus (W.I.P.) YunanTab_zpsba28a063
History:

Role-Play Sample:

2Tiberius grachus (W.I.P.) Empty Re: Tiberius grachus (W.I.P.) 25/04/14, 08:13 am

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

if these are not finished by 1st of May they will be archived please message a staff or write here for an extention

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum