2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Steakout [Job | Rima] Empty Steakout [Job | Rima] 08/03/17, 06:39 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job:

Ani had heard about the serial killer that had been terrorizing Kou, which had mildly upset the woman. After all this was going to be her home for a little bit, and she didn't want to see any of the friendly faces she had made herself acquainted with get hurt by the man She thought this through and decided that she needed to take him out. Though she had to admit the thrill of taking out a serial killer and doing something to help out the people of Kou made her blood boil. She was a hedonistic woman who did what she pleased, and in this case what she wanted to do was take care of the scum that was hurting people for no reason. First things first was figuring out where the serial killer liked to hunt his prey. This didn't take long since all the killings were found in a general area. She thought that it might be too conspicuous if she were to just stand in the middle of the road with her spear and beast. She decided to have him come to her instead of her chasing him down. To prepare herself for the mission she decided to check around the hunting grounds to find the perfect spot for her steakout. Luckily it didn't take long and she found a nice spot around the alleyways that was scrap and a rundown building that she could hide in and watch the entire small old park where he hunted. Tonight the predator was going to be hunted down himself.

The Imuchakk woman had set up base in the small building with Hoyo sitting behind her curled up taking a light nap. She herself was by the window looking out the wooden slits in her hands was her spear incase she needed to leap out at a moments notice, which was mostly the case considering she was stalking a serial killer at the moment. She was assuming that there would be some unfortunate person who would walk through and get attacked, but her plan was to make sure that she would come out the moment that someone was attacked and protect them from the menace. She would use this as an opportunity to take the killer by surprise and make him baffled. The idea behind this being that she would be able to get an advantage on a confused enemy. She continued to run this plan through her mind before nodding to herself in confirmation. She  lightly shifted her shoulders and let out a light sigh her amazonian frame pressed against the wall her leather armor top and leather pants scratching against the stone walls as she let out a few soft breaths. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail, the blue locks shimmering a bit under what little light that was coming through the slits as the sun set.

She kept her eyes on the alleys and the tree that was the center of the odd urban park, letting out another soft sigh as she began to whisper to herself as her mind started to fill with a bit of anxiety from the mission. "I hope he shows up soon, I'm itching to beat this dickhead down."  

WC: 540/ 1500

Items brought:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Steakout [Job | Rima] CqM1zND

Steakout [Job | Rima] 1ZZ5IgG

Steakout [Job | Rima] LO0Knk3

2Steakout [Job | Rima] Empty Re: Steakout [Job | Rima] 11/03/17, 07:30 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
Rima let out a sigh of relief and satisfaction, clasping her hands around the full stomach she was lugging around. It had been a while, but she finally managed to save up enough money to treat herself to a nice dinner. While she was tempted to just go and find a tree to sleep under, she also didn’t want to put on extra weight like that. So instead, she was just going to go for a short walk to burn off the extra calories she took in before sleeping it off. Under Rima’s pointed hat, was her tiny bat companion- Set. While the normally energetic bat was usually quite active around this time, he had eaten one too many berries at dinner time, causing him to also feel quite lazy and drowsy. However, unlike Rima, the stubborn bat was willing to accept his fate and put on the few extra pounds, snoring away underneath the magician’s hat.

“Guess I’ll be walking alone tonight, again.” Rima sighed out, feeling slightly irritated by her lazy pet. As she moved forward, the loudness of her geta clacking against the stone ground below her seemed to increase with each step. While this normally wouldn’t concern her, the fact she was taking this walk alone in some random town within Kou at night caused her anxiety to skyrocket. As time went by, the feeling she was being watched also seemed to randomly increase, causing sudden chills to go down her backside. It was when she reached the center of the park, things began to worsen for her. She started to hear sounds, whether they were in her head or not, she wasn’t entirely sure. Whatever the case was, it began to creep her the hell out.

Stopping in her tracks and reaching under her hat, she tried to wake Set up from his nap. However, the bat continued to sleep away with no worries in the world. “Come on…” Rima said, goosebumps covering the entirety of her body. “I guess I could just...try to sleep under that tree over there.” The magician said nervously looking over to one of the many trees in front of her. As she began to move forward, she suddenly heard a branch snap behind one of the nearby trees. Her eyes began to dart back and forth, trying her best to figure out which way the sound came from.
magoi: 380 / 380 | stamina: 80 / 80
WC - 399
7D0552

Inventory:

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 15/03/17, 09:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steakout [Job | Rima] BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

3Steakout [Job | Rima] Empty Re: Steakout [Job | Rima] 12/03/17, 01:27 am

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani had looked away for a moment before she had heard a voice speaking outside in the park, which immediately caught her attention. She turned her head back quickly, causing her blue hair to shake lightly before settling. She leaned forward pressing her face against the slit. She saw a woman, whom was rather pretty in Ani's opinion. If it wasn't for the fact that Ani was in the middle of stalking a serial killer she would've started flirting with her and teasing her, but that would be quite a bad idea when she needed to keep her focus. Though taking out a threat to a city and innocent people was more important than flirting with a cute girl. Though Ani thought that she would definitely take the opportunity to talk with her and learn her name after she would take care of the serial killer wherever he was. She also wondered why such a pretty girl was just walking alone this late at night, especially through such a shady looking park, but due to how dangerous was in Kou at the moment she wouldn't be surprised if the girl would have some sort of way to defend herself. She just hoped that if this was true it was at least something strong enough that she could afford walking in such a sketchy place, Ani had Hoyo and even she would prefer having her magic spear on her whenever she would walk through such a place as this, but then again she knew that there was a serial killer threat before she had even came here.

It was then that Ani had noticed that there was someone who was approaching the park, it was most likely the serial killer. Ani shifted her eye from the woman before proving her suspicions correctly. It was a man In large black robes wearing a masquerade mask over his face as he walked closer to the park. He stepped on a stick before noticing the woman whom was just standing there in the park. Ani watched him for a moment before soon enough the serial killer began to charge at the woman. Ani didn't hesitate and soon enough sent Hoyo charging at the serial killer from their hiding spot. She would have to go for an attack. Ani whistled to Hoyo before shouting out a command to him as she followed out the door soon enough. She pulled out her spear and began to yell. "Shoulder check him!" Ani commanded as she soon enough stepped in front of the woman looking back at her Ani's hit connected with the man it making him jump back a bit before Ani turned her head. "Hey are you alright, and be careful this man is the serial killer whom has been terrorizing the area lately. " Ani held her spear tight getting into a stance ready to fight, and protect the woman if needed.

The killer licked his blade as he looked at the both of them with a crazed look in his eyes. "I'm going to turn you both into flesh rugs!" The serial killer said as he began to run again. He ran circles around the both of them before soon enough standing behind Rima again charging at her in an attempt to hit her with a bloody jab and make her bleed out all over.

WC: 1100/1500

Ability used:

Stamina: 305/335

4Steakout [Job | Rima] Empty Re: Steakout [Job | Rima] 29/03/17, 06:06 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
Rima’s eyes would suddenly light up, locking onto the strange blue haired woman running towards her. A bright shade of pink would cover the magician’s face, ‘Woah, she’s pretty..’ The woman would ask Rima if she was alright, but it would enter one ear and exit out the other completely. Was this woman a threat? She yelled something before making her way over here, but what was it? Rima wasn’t entirely sure what was going on, the woman just seemed to rush towards her so suddenly. That’s when out of the corner of her eye, she would notice the huge scaled-beast charging towards something in front of them. Rima wasn’t sure how to respond to this sight, all she could do was stare at it for a moment and blink. “Pluto? No, Pluto could totally eat that thing for dinner.” she would mumble to herself.

“I’m going to turn you both into flesh rugs!”

“A flesh rug? Isn’t that a bit impractical? Then aga-” Rima’s train of thought would be cut short as the serial killer would lunge out from behind her, swinging a large machete he had in hand. The purple-haired magician’s eyes would enlarge as the attack was coming straight for her. However, the girl didn’t plan on getting hit by such a straightforward attack, so she simply dodged to left left, avoiding the attack completely. “Now that I think about it, I know a couple of people that would make  really good looking rugs..” Rima rambled on, dodging yet another slash that was aimed directly at her. The girl was hardly paying attention to her surroundings, other than the crazed, masked man attacking her. This would cause her to bump into one of the many trees surrounding the area, knocking her off balance somewhat. “Oof, I need to watch where I’m going.” she would mutter to herself, still concentrating on the whole flesh rug business.

“Wha-, I’ve got you now, you crazy bitch!” The killer would continue to keep his full attention on Rima, lunging at her once again with his machete in hand while going for yet another bloody jab. This would leave him wide open for an attack by Ani and Hoyo, as he charged straight towards for the purple-haired girl.
WC - 775
7D0552

---

5Steakout [Job | Rima] Empty Re: Steakout [Job | Rima] 09/04/17, 10:20 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani had saw the man as he was attacking Rima and trying to go for her. She figured that the reason the man was attacking her instead was because she seemed to be less of a threat, but if that was true Ani thought that to be foolish. It would make sense to get rid of the threats first and foremost as to make sure that one would not be caught by surprised and defeated. Though this meant that Ani would be able to use this to her advantage. Though the amazonian woman was rather pissed by how he was just ignoring her, though it was a bit childish for a woman such as herself to be upset over such a thing. Regardless she planned to show no mercy towards him for all of his actions.

As he was left defenseless Ani put one foot behind her and crouched down a bit staring at the killer with her eyes full of rage. "Hoyo let me handle this one all on my own, he's pissing me off." Ani suddenly kicked forward and ran towards the serial killer with all of her might. The sound of her Imuchakk feet crunchy against the ground became louder and louder. before soon enough she was right next to the killer and Rima. In one fluid motion she pulled back her fist and slammed it right into his jaw. The sound of bone crunching could be heard as the flurry happened. "Didn't anybody ever teach you some manners!" She growled out loudly as he fell onto the floor. Ani then lifted a leg into the air bringing it down right onto his head crushing his skull with the fury of the angry blue amazon.

She stood there for a moment her well endowed chest rising with each breath, and it was a site. She stood there in her glory, showing off her long, shimmering blue hair, her tall and curvaceous amazonian figure, and the little amount of sweat rolling down her muscular and sensual figure. It was a sight for sure, but on of the most peculiar things was how she kept one closed with a scar on it. After standing there for a moment she regained her composure and looked at the woman the serial killer had been attacking. "God this guy was such a pain in the ass." Ani said giving one more stomp for good measure.

"I didn't see him hurt you, but are you alright?"
Ani asked with a soft smile before putting her hand out to take hers as a greeting. "My name is Ani, and that's Hoyo."

WC:1537/1500

6Steakout [Job | Rima] Empty Re: Steakout [Job | Rima] 17/04/17, 05:30 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
A strange and malicious aura could be felt coming off of Rima briefly, black Rukh gathering at her feet. If it weren’t for Ani’s sudden interception, she would have struck the killer down instantly in a state of bloodlust. However, the amazonian woman’s actions were enough to force back the killing intent that began to overwhelm Rima’s normal dopey personality. The magician simply stood back and enjoyed the display of skill, clapping in enjoyment as the Imuchakk crushed the killer’s skull with ease. However, despite her sudden cheerful attitude, Rima was low-key disappointed that she wasn’t the one to finish the man off. Perhaps, she would have turned his own words against him, by turning him into a flesh rug. Ani would end her assault with one final stomp to the head, breaking through the head entirely. Rima watched as the blood of the man began to flow like a river past her feet. She would then suddenly match eyes with the stranger, who seemed to be on the verge of greeting her.

"I didn't see him hurt you, but are you alright?
"My name is Ani, and that's Hoyo."

“Oh yeah, I’m fine now thanks to you. I’m Rima by the way, and the scaredy bat flying next to me is, Set.” The purple haired girl would say, resting a single black-nailed index finger on her chin. Set would finally make his way back to Rima and land on top of her bare head. Him landing on her head caused her to realize that she had lost her hat during this, perhaps it get knocked off when she backed up into the tree? “Oh, I seem to have lost my hat..” Rima would mutter to herself, looking around at the dark ground below. The purple magician would unintentionally forget about Ani’s offer to shake hands, and continue searching around in the dark for her hat.

WC - 1091
7D0552

---

7Steakout [Job | Rima] Empty Re: Steakout [Job | Rima] 19/04/17, 11:04 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani stared for a moment at seeing her ignore the part about her handshake instead looking for her hat, what an airhead, Ani thought but she also thought that this was kinda cute. She watched the bat for a moment, and then back at Hoyo nodding softly. The bat was pretty cute, and seemed to be nice to her owner. Ani usually trusted people who seemed to be good with animals, but you never know someone's true personality until you see how they act on their own. Ani stared at her, she was pretty and it made Ani decided to stick around and talk with her for a bit before she would consider leaving.

"Well it's nice to meet you Rima, and if you don't mind I'd like to help you find your hat." She said to her giving a soft coo as she talked to her. slowly taking steps around the small park in the dark, Ani hadn't even noticed that the sun had completely set do to the fight- well massacre as it was. Ani looked around, and noticed that with the stars above Kou this park was actually a really pretty, and romantic place despite its danger. She then looked back to Rima for a moment, and thought even without her hat she was quite beautiful, if Ani wasn't covered in blood this would make for a perfect opportunity for a date. Though Ani was still going to flirt.

"Though I'll help you find your hat, you're definitely beautiful without it." Ani said looking over to her with a smile as she stared at the ground wondering where the hat could've gone. When Ani would find what she believed to be the hat she would reach out to grab it.

WC:1500+/1500

8Steakout [Job | Rima] Empty Re: Steakout [Job | Rima] 04/05/17, 01:05 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
“Oh, that would be very much appreciated.” Rima replied quietly, giving Ani a slight bow before continuing her search for the hat. This was one of her favorite hats, so she wouldn’t give up on the search easily, no matter how hopeless it seemed. This hat in particular was one of her more important ones, even though, she didn’t actually pay for it. She had received it from a traveling magician a while back, a nice woman that was in need of assistance. A couple of bandits had stolen her wand, and no one else in the village seemed interested. After defeating the bandits, the lady had given Rima two rewards; the hat, and information regarding Magnostadt Academy. It was one of the few times she had preferred information over cold hard cash.

"Though I'll help you find your hat, you're definitely beautiful without it."

Ani’s words lingered in Rima for about a minute, causing her to blush lightly. She wasn’t used to anyone flirting with her, as most of the time her appearance scared people off. Wearing dark shades of makeup tend to cause that effect, that and Rima’s overly “gothic” choice of wardrobe. The only response she could muster was a simple, “T-thank you..”. Focusing back on the hunt for the hat, Rima would gradually get closer to the Imuchakk. That was when it happened, their hands overlapped each other.

This would trigger something in the magician’s brain, some kind of automatic security system. Her eyes would focus directly onto Ani, stabbing into her soul like a blade. “That’s my hat, and my bat’s home. Please let go.” she would mutter coldly, tightening her grip around the blue-haired girl's hand. Her nails would dig ever-so-slightly into Ani’s skin, just enough to alert her. This was by no means an act of aggression, Rima had just become temporarily over-protective towards her treasured headwear.  
WC - 1405
7D0552

---

9Steakout [Job | Rima] Empty Re: Steakout [Job | Rima] 14/05/17, 10:16 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani thought Rima's blush was rather cute and only saw it because of the keenness of her one eye that she had that still worked. When she had acted a little aggressive when she had touched her hat. She figured this wasn't really intentional considering she had appreciated her help in finding the hat in the first place. Ani was light-hearted for the most part, and just let out a soft chuckle in response. "Of course i'm not gonna take your hat silly girl, but this does make me wonder how you would react if I held your hand on a date." She said as she stood up slowly dragging her hands along her own curvy sides to dust off her hands after crawling around on the park floor for quite a bit.

She stared down at her, the bright imuchakk woman noticing something , during her scuffle with the mad man her hair had somehow gotten damaged. Seeing that she was missing a chunk of her hair she sighed softly. "I can't go around like this." She said before pulling her spear off of her back. She spun the spear in a circle before bringing the tip to her hair. In one slick pull she cut the rest of her hair off into a shorter length, her one eye and short hair looking a bit rough at the moment, but she was still rather beautiful.

Once she had put her spear back she walked close to Rima staring down at her while taking a firm stance. "It was my pleasure to help you out, but I do have to say that I want to spend even more time with you, you seem quite interesting and I'd like to learn more about you." She said honestly as she tilted her head looking down at her.

1500+/1500

10Steakout [Job | Rima] Empty Re: Steakout [Job | Rima] 18/05/17, 11:53 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
Reaching her hand out towards the hat, Rima grasped it firmly with both hands. She would then bring it up to her head, covering up the bat familiar that was resting upon it. She was happy to have it back. This was shown by the genuine smile that now stretched across her lips. “Thank you very much.” she would say, bowing towards Ani. Raising up, she would notice that the blue-haired woman was chuckling to herself. Why? What happened?

"Of course i'm not gonna take your hat silly girl, but this does make me wonder how you would react if I held your hand on a date."

Surprised to hear this, Rima’s mouth would practically unhinge. “To take m-my hand on a d-date?” The magician would sputter out, confused by what this meant. As if Ani had said nothing to her, she would continue dusting herself off. Only a few moments had passed, the strange woman would suddenly take up arms, bringing her spear awfully close to her own head. With a single swift action, she would slice off a good portion of her long hair, making it only shoulder-length.

"It was my pleasure to help you out, but I do have to say that I want to spend even more time with you, you seem quite interesting and I'd like to learn more about you."

A bright pink blush would cover Rima’s face, as she had never been put in a position like this before. A strange emotion then began to swell inside of her. What was this emotion? It felt similar to embarrassment, but not quite the same. She felt happy, but sad at the same time. “I-I’m not sure about a date...but I wouldn’t mind spending some more time together, maybe.” she would mutter shyly, tapping her two black-nailed index fingers together. She remembered many things Diana had taught her during their travels together. Out of the many things she had learned from her, she remembered quite a few about going on dates with strangers.

It was in the magician's best interest to learn more about Ani first. Diana had drilled into her head about the dangers of strangers similar to this one. While she might come off as cute or nice at first, she could easily be playing her like a fiddle. After thinking things over for a few moments, Rima would finally be ready to reply to the Imuchakk. "You're not trying to get into my pants or anything, are you blue-haired lady?" She would ask bluntly.
WC - 1500+
7D0552

---

11Steakout [Job | Rima] Empty Re: Steakout [Job | Rima] 30/05/17, 01:27 am

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Ani watched Rima blushing and reacting to the things she was saying it would make the blue haired woman happy to see she was able to illicit this kind of emotion from the attractive wizard. Maybe it was just because the face was rather cute, or because she was gaining a small interest in the girl herself. Regardless she was thrown off guard for a bit when she asked if she was just trying to get into her pants. Ani chuckled and took a half-step forward while placing her hands on her hips and cock them a bit. "Geez i'd be taking you on a date to get to know you and see how fun of a time we had, I wouldn't think about trying to get into your pants until we'd be come romantically related." She said honestly, but it some cases Ani might sleep with a girl instead of dating them, but with this girl she thought that Rima was definitely the kind of girl she would want to a try a romance with with before anything.

Ani walked past Rima bit to the alleyway that would take her to her home, she would stop in the alley and look back at her waving a bit with a soft, earnest, and interested smile. "How about we meet up in the market in two days, since it's late tonight and you might have things to do tomorrow, or you might wanna rest." She said trying to be thoughtful, since she didn't want to bother, or creep her out somewhat with her wanting to hang out with her, even if it wasn't a date.

"Well I gotta go home, and then in the morning report that I had taken care of the killer, and then rest a bit." She said nodding softly as she began to walk down the alley-way humming a soft tune with her spear on her back as she began to think to herself that it was a rather pleasant night, and she hoped that she could end up becoming friends with the girl, or even possibly going on a quest with her could be fun.

[Exit]

12Steakout [Job | Rima] Empty Re: Steakout [Job | Rima] 30/05/17, 04:10 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
An awkward silence would creep up on the two, due to what Rima had said prior. After a few moments passed, the purple-haired girl would notice the Imuchakk placing her hands upon her hips, staring straight at her. She then realized that she might have been a bit too blunt with her previous statement. As Ani hadn’t actually done anything her mentor would have considered “sexual harassment”, just yet. Though, it’s better to be safer than sorry. "Geez i'd be taking you on a date to get to know you and see how fun of a time we had, I wouldn't think about trying to get into your pants until we'd be come romantically related." Hearing this would force the magician into a train of thought, sifting through many different outcomes. ‘Hmm, I wonder if this is why Diana gets so frustrated with me…I can’t seem to focus, much.’ she would mutter to herself, tapping her chin lightly.

Still stuck in a deep train of thought, she would hardly notice when Ani passed her up. "How about we meet up in the market in two days, since it's late tonight and you might have things to do tomorrow, or you might wanna rest." When she heard the Imuchakk suddenly speak up from behind her, it caused her to jump in surprise. She had been spooked by this. Swirling her body around in a hurry, she would direct her focus towards the smiling giant behind her. “When did you…” she would murmur to herself. “Um, yeah sure!” Rima had just agreed to something she didn’t fully comprehend, as she wasn’t paying much attention at the time. Smacking herself in the face lightly, she tried to get a grip back on reality. It took a few minutes to figure it out, but Rima managed to figure out what she had said.

"Well I gotta go home, and then in the morning report that I had taken care of the killer, and then rest a bit." Ani would say in a gentle voice, humming to herself as she took her final leave. The Imuchakk had left an interesting first impression on Rima, perhaps they could even become full-fledged friends. The purple-haired girl would stop herself from instinctively following Ani. She had a habit of being a creeper, at times. She wasn’t going to mess this one up.

[EXIT]
WC - 1500+
7D0552

---

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: