You are not connected. Please login or register

Fishing Fun! [ Job | Bararaq ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fishing Fun! [ Job | Bararaq ] Empty Fishing Fun! [ Job | Bararaq ] 08/03/17, 02:30 am

Totodilo

Totodilo
D-Tier
D-Tier

Job Details:

xxxxxx It was another day that her village went hungry due to the sudden avalanche. Too many hunters and fisherman were either injured or helping out other settlements. Todilo walked backwards just to watch her footsteps vanish as the cold waves that came by renewed the shore. She dragged her surfboard in the packed sand for a bit before she dropped it. Her eyes grazed the space ahead of her. No one was out here early in the morning. It was quiet. After a while of walking she found one of her favorite dry fishing spots. She unraveled the line around her rod before fastening a bit of bait at the end and casting it into the ocean. Nothing seemed to be biting. Odd.

xxxxxx A short time passed and only a few small fish caught. The task was proving harder than it seemed and she felt ever so sleepy. Her eyes fluttered trying to keep themselves open. Todilo pulled her line neatly back around the rod and curled up on top of the cold, damp rock. A small sigh escaped her lips before she dozed off into a light sleep. Her dream was a usual one. Rooms filled with treasures and a certain man who was always on top of a throne, waiting for her. Though she could never see his face no matter how close she got. These used to be nightmares but now they brought her a euphoric peace.

Word Count ( 238 / 500 )

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Fishing Fun! [ Job | Bararaq ] IxplN4i

ALTS - Diana Corvus | Setekh Fahim

Bararaq

Bararaq
D-Tier
D-Tier

The black-haired giant let out a deep, tiresome yawn, for he got yet another restless night of sleep. He was used to his extreme insomnia at this point, but it would be a nice change of pace if he could actually get some sleep for once. Instead, he would usually find himself taking a few quick naps during the day just to stay on top of the sleep deprivation. Even with that being said, Bararaq found tranquility in his morning walks, especially on a freezing cold days such as this one.  

Bararaq continued to strut down the worn icy path in front of him, taking in all the beauty that his homeland provided. He took in a deep breath of the winter air, releasing a white cloud of his own breath through his nose. After a few more minutes of walking, he had finally reached one of his favorite fishing spots, a fishing spot that held old yet good memories for him. Bararaq’s eyes shifted quickly, scanning the area over completely. He would find that his partner , Todilo, had already gotten there and fallen asleep on top of one of the nearby rocks. This sight caused a rare, gentle smile to stretch across the man’s face. He would then approach the blue haired lass and remove his thick fur coat, placing it on top of her curled up body.

Todilo’s fishing rod was lying on the ground next to the large rock she had been sleeping on top of. Bararaq would find himself grabbing it and attempting to unwind the line around it, struggling due to him only having one functional hand. After a minute of this, Bararaq finally unwound the line and sat down on one of the smaller rocks near the shore, letting out a sigh of frustration. Using his single working hand, he would then cast the line out and begin waiting patiently for something to bite.

WC - 321

Totodilo

Totodilo
D-Tier
D-Tier

xxxxxx Her eyes struggled to open themselves as she woke. It was warm. She grabbed onto the fur on top of her, wrapping it around her body. Todilo fluttered her eyes open, weakly lifting her head up to gaze at the figure beside her. Bararaq had been sitting there, fishing. The ranger shifted up from her resting place to scoot over to him. She would then lean up against him, adjusting the large coat so it wrapped perfectly around her. It was soft and felt expensive. She ran her fingers through the pelt. Just touching it was euphoric enough. Her body shuddered contently before she stopped herself. She would look up to Bararaq, signing to greet him and ask if he was alright before looking back out to sea. By the position of the Sun, it had to be mid-morning by now and they had only caught enough fish for a few families. She sighed at the thought. It was going to be a long day of fishing. Todilo thought of things they could do after. She yawned. Perhaps napping would be nice.

Word Count ( 421 / 500 )

Bararaq

Bararaq
D-Tier
D-Tier

Bararaq’s cold, yet somewhat caring eyes snapped directly onto the Imuchakk girl who was now resting up against his own large hardened body. Her cold skin pressed up against his own, causing a warmth to spread between the two. Even though the half-breed liked cold weather better most of the time, this sort of warmth was something that he had craved, as it was a different kind of warmth, a comforting kind of warmth. Bararaq could feel this warmth moving up throughout his body, up into his chest, causing a faint smile to appear on the giant’s face.

However, the feeling faded away quickly as the fishing rod’s line suddenly tightened and began tugging at the rod itself. This force jerked Bararaq’s entire body to the side, possibly knocking his partner away from him. The black haired goliath quickly got to his feet, taking his ground as the line tugged at his hand he had gripped the rod with. “Hmph, this wouldn’t be an issue if I still had my other hand.” The Imuchakk said, right before he let out a harsh-sounding grunt and pulled the rod back with all of his might, snapping the line in two and sending him flying backwards off the rock they were on.

Bararaq, who was now on his back, flared his nostrils and gritted his teeth. A spark of anger ignited within his eyes as he picked himself up off the icy ground. “Get your board Todilo, we’re going after the damned beast that just made a complete fool of me.” Bararaq gripped his latched in hook hand, making sure it was locked in and secure before stomping his way back towards the rock he just flew off of.

WC - 607

Totodilo

Totodilo
D-Tier
D-Tier

xxxxxx Todilo frowned when he lifted himself up. Couldn't he have supported the rod with his hook? She shook her head, watching him struggle before the line snapped. If she could laugh, she would have. Her lips curled into a snarky smile as she silently chuckled to herself. Now fully awake, she lifted herself to her feet as well. The fur coat was much too long for her, trailing behind her as she walked over to him to see if he was alright. She would sign to him again. Something along the lines of:

xxxxxx You can't fit on my board, fat ass. You can swim.

xxxxxx She would then drop the coat off her shoulders, walking down towards the beach. Todilo made her way to her board, stripping off some of her clothing so it wouldn't weigh her down. But at this point, it wouldn't have mattered if she was naked or not. She jogged out into the ocean, swimming a ways out before climbing on top of her board. Looking back at Bararaq, she would sign something along the lines of:

xxxxxx What are we looking for, again?

Word Count ( 693 / 500 )

Bararaq

Bararaq
D-Tier
D-Tier

A cold sweat formed on the back of his neck as he watched his partner signal incredibly rude things at him. “Really?...” Bararaq said, showing clear irritation in his facial expression. “I suppose you’re right though, guess it’s time to strip down. We’re going to find the damn thing that knocked me down.” The half Imuchakk said, slashing down the middle of the thick shirt he was sporting with a single swipe of his hook. Using his single hand, he pulled the rest of the ruined shirt off of his body and began sprinting towards the frozen waters ahead. With a swift jump in the air and clap of his feet, the black-haired man dived head first into the icy water.

Once his body was fully emerged, he opened his eyes and began scanning the dark abyss surrounding him in search of whatever beast was strong enough to knock him off balance. To his surprise, the surrounding waters was unusually bare. There were a few smaller fish that passed him by, but nothing like one would expect. Usually around this time of year, this place would be littered with an abundance of fish. However, it was as if someone or something had already been through and wiped it clean. If Todilo dived down with him, Bararaq would signal her a sign of confusion, notifying her of his confusion due to the lack of fish around them.

WC - 843

Totodilo

Totodilo
D-Tier
D-Tier

xxxxxx Todilo dunked her head in the water, giving Bararaq the dirtiest look she could give him. She brought herself back up, paddling over to where he was. After diving down towards him, he would signal his confusion at her. In aggravation, she would grab his face so he would look at her. She signed something close to:

xxxxxx You scared them all away, asshole!

xxxxxx She would then grab him by his hair and drag him back up to the surface. After rubbing her eyes she would get back on her board and sign him to get on top of it. She would wait a moment before beginning to paddle back to shore. Once they reached the shore she would lay back in the sand. The Sun beating down felt hot yet the winds was freezing. She would signal:

xxxxxx We'll just bring the fish back that we caught. Dry off.

xxxxxx Todilo would turn over on her stomach, catching eye of the ripped shirt that was blowing across the sand. Did he really rip off his shirt? Idiot. A small smile would catch on her face as she shook her head. Her fingers would dig patterns in the sand as she dried off. Once she was all dry, she would get dressed again after batting off all the sand. She would then gather the fish they caught on her board to bring back to the village.

[ EXIT ]

Word Count ( 500+ / 500 )

Bararaq

Bararaq
D-Tier
D-Tier

Bararaq’s already displeased face only continued to worsen as Todile had swam down to him and forced his face to meet her own, signaling him of his mistake and why there were no fish around at the current given time. Not to his surprise, she had grabbed a fistful of his hair and began swimming upwards, forcing him to resurface alongside her. That’s when she signaled him to join her on her dinky little swimming board. “Tch, like you already told me, I don’t think I’m going to be getting on that thing anytime soon.” The giant let out a light chuckle at his own statement, fully expecting his partner to give him one of her signature death-glares.

After they reached the shore, he picked himself up and sat down on one of the nearby rocks, silently watching his partner lying in the sand. Even though she was the same as him, he wondered if the cold bothered her, whatever the case was, he would without a doubt let her wear his fur coat back to the village, if she wanted to. “I’m sure we got plenty, we could have gotten more if I didn’t freak out like I did.” Bararaq said, shaking some of the freezing water off of his body like some sort of dog. “Let’s just head back now, I’m starving. Oh and feel free to wrap yourself up with my coat, I’m used to being shirtless in weather like this. [EXIT]

WC - 1087

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum