1[ upgrade ] Blue Dragon Empty [ upgrade ] Blue Dragon on 15/02/17, 12:44 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
[ upgrade ] Blue Dragon WhI8KVO
Name: Blue Dragon
Tier: B-Tier
Material: Primarily made of iron. The handle is covered with velvet. The small, yellow decorations are made of gold.
Appearance: In height, it is 183 centimeters. It is a thin staff of only 1.5 centimeters around. The top decoration appears to have four jagged wing-like pieces that surround a pedestal. On the pedestal is a blue orb of 3 centimeters in both height and width. It gets the name 'Blue Dragon' due to the fact that the blue orb looks like a dragon egg which the 'wings' of the dragon are guarding.

(There goes 50k out the window.)
(  [D-Tier - C-Tier = 10k] + [B-Tier - C-Tier = 40k] = 50k  )
(I'm not purchasing this immediately. I want to fill my wallet a little before I spend the Huang.)

──────────────────────────────────────────────

2[ upgrade ] Blue Dragon Empty Re: [ upgrade ] Blue Dragon on 15/02/17, 03:03 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier
Approved and priced at 50k.

Please bump when you're ready to purchase.

thread tracker
http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

3[ upgrade ] Blue Dragon Empty Re: [ upgrade ] Blue Dragon on 28/02/17, 12:26 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
Have my money x-x
Take money from Aquila first, then you can reduce it from Ariel.

4[ upgrade ] Blue Dragon Empty Re: [ upgrade ] Blue Dragon on 28/02/17, 11:55 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier
[ upgrade ] Blue Dragon HVhvTYv

29,000 Huang deducted from Aquilla.
21,000 Huang deducted from Ariel.

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/WhI8KVO.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Blue Dragon
[b]Tier:[/b] B-Tier
[b]Material:[/b] Primarily made of iron. The handle is covered with velvet. The small, yellow decorations are made of gold.
[b]Appearance:[/b] In height, it is 183 centimeters. It is a thin staff of only 1.5 centimeters around. The top decoration appears to have four jagged wing-like pieces that surround a pedestal. On the pedestal is a blue orb of 3 centimeters in both height and width. It gets the name 'Blue Dragon' due to the fact that the blue orb looks like a dragon egg which the 'wings' of the dragon are guarding.

[ upgrade ] Blue Dragon BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum