You are not connected. Please login or register

WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] Empty WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] on 13/02/17, 08:18 pm

Neph Acxa

Neph Acxa
β-Tier
β-Tier
Job Details:

Job Name: Vicious Wildlife II
Job Rank: C
Job Location: The Plains
Job Rewards: 100 XP/7,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Vicious Wildlife I
Job Overview: Three Manta have been roaming the trade routes in the Plains, making merchants afraid to travel. Take out the creatures attacking the caravans and you will be rewarded!

Enemy Details:

Enemy Name: Ravenous Manta x3
Needed damage to take down: C-Tier
Abilities: Deals C-Tier damage with fangs or spiked tail and flies at 10 m/s.
Gust - Flaps its wings at 15 m/s to create a current of wind that deals C-Tier damage up to twenty meters away.
Gobbling - Swoops down at 15 m/s up to ten meters away to bite a target, dealing C-tier damage

Morning
" It isn't like you to be woke around this time? Mordecaiah. " Montague, said softly. Bitterness hidden behind his tone as the words sung off toward Mordecaiah ears. Resounding thud of feet connecting to the wooden surface below made Mordecaiah, a where of someone's presence.  His freckles and brow arching as he squinted toward his adoptive father. A soft smile appeared along the corners of his lips, as both made eye contact. " Why are you up so early? Those jackals still have you rallied about. " the tone in his voice shrouding the bitterness he gave away openly. Mirroring his posture. " Them people had me thinkin'. Their could be others who are requesting assistance along the paths? And none is there to protect them and their wares. " Silence befalls the room as Montague cracked a curve again on his lip. Wrecked appeared as his brow flared up and his chuckles rung through the home.

Unlike Mordecaiah, Montague found a sense of humor in areas that didn't make sense, but surely annoyed anyone. For a moment Montague opened his mouth and nothing came out. Than a deafening noise. " BrrEeeAaaaaAkk FaaSssTtt! " Jilaiya release from his lungs like a banshee. Montague slipped away from the line of sight as food was announced, but Mordecaiah pondered on his thoughts he just said even without an answer. Bandages wrapped around his arms from his own abilities affecting him. Silence. Only thing that fell in his room until the beams of the rising sun peeked through the open wooden pane.

Coming into the kitchen, with a meal delivered on multiple platters with many common household mornings foods one would be delighted with. Overhead the door we being pushed against by harsh winds blowing out today. The sounds of laughter and small chatter amongst the three occupants, didn't leave a sorrowful thought of the tribesmen whom by now recovered enough to return back to their villages along the plains.

Morning close to being overwhelmed by noon, as the sun rises and a new dawn presented itself. Mordecaiah took a fresh whiff of air before Montague halted with him with a pat on the back. " Merchants, have been having trouble recently if I remember correctly. It would seem that you could, have the day to help them? If you want " speaking with his arm wrapped around his neck. " Helping merchants? Say no more, hahahaha " he sounded puzzled at first, but later grew in excitement as he grabbed 'Ebenezer' and turned out the door.
Item Bought:

[WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] 9bU7kn0
Name: Ebenezer
Tier: D-Tier
Material: Wood, Silver, Gold.
Appearance: A long cane that doubles as a walking stick. It also has a large knuckle guard which reaches down the bottom of the handle. Inside the larger area where the white and gray meet, there are small gold-colored gears. Handle is 10 In ( 25.4 cm ) ending at the wood. I don't know how to say the length of the wood, but i’d say it goes down to the ground.

Noon along the path

Gloves fitted. Mordecaiah held his staff in a inverted grip wedge between bicep and mid-section with the end behind him and the handle put out forward. Birds chirped with the bright blue sky and steamy hot winds of The plains hammering against his clothing. Tanned skinned or not, it sort of burned underneath the rays and he could only use his open hands to cover over his brow to notice the correct path towards the appropriate location he sought.

As he grew closer to his location, he didn't notice a group of travellers and merchants stocked up and selling their wares, and items. Assortments of many place appeared on display which made his eyes glow, but the sun rays still blocked his vision. Blinded in vision the coward he passed was bumping and knocking him about like paper, until a frumpy hat was in his face. " wAaaHhhh! " exhausted from his lips as he stumbled into the female possibly knocking her over as he fell to his bottom. " I deeply apologize, Miss. excuse me for bumping you to my dumb sight! " he explain quickly with a weak tone. Dazed by the blonde pony tails, and bright pink stockings along the girl or woman's slim physique.

Word Count:  647/1,000

2WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] Empty Re: WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] on 13/02/17, 09:44 pm

Aoife Reis

Aoife Reis
C-Tier
C-Tier
A free day! Aoife joyously paraded through the halls of the academy, twirling around and annoying the student body with her unyielding and persist optimism. So far, her studies have been going swimmingly, classes have been going swell (understandably so, she is a girl genius after all), and today was her first, full, free day she's had since she's come to the prestigious school. Unsure of what to do with this chunk of time, she thought of no better way to spend her free time than to help those in need! Seeking the local job board, she spied a curious posting for a job that was enlisting the help of young students to dispose of vicious wildlife in the area. What a thrill! Unfortunately, she felt somewhat conflicted about the prospect of killing animals, unruly as they might be, but perhaps she could away with thwacking them a bit and telling them to haul butt back to where they came from. With her trusty staff in her hand, she waltzed down the quaint cobblestone roads of the beautiful city of Magnostadt. The city itself was even more impressive than the academy, for it was a metropolis like none she has ever seen. There were people doing people things, and children doing children things, and all sorts of people from all walks of life do things that people normally do. It was heavenly. However, Aoife's exuberance is never contagious and many townsfolk became slightly enraged at the way Aoife gleefully strutted around town, disrupting the natural order of being strict and regimented and routine. It did not take long for Aoife to become distracted with her surroundings and paused by a collection of merchants selling their wares right there in the street. Astounding! Aoife could not believe her eyes, but, it was there, people, actually selling their wares in the street. She had little money to spare on these trinkets and doodads, and while she is comfortably affluent, she is a firm believer in supporting herself on her own dime. Instead, she took to window shopping and mentally storing the items she wanted so that she may find them later, when she's actually sitting on a large stack of huang. She waited somewhat particularly long at one merchant's stall and suddenly, without any ability to stop it:

CRASH! Aoife fell to the ground as a brown-haired man bumped into her, sending both of them flying to the ground in recoil. Laying still for only a moment, Aoife massaged her lower back and stood up, offering to help the poor man up from the ground.

"I. AM. SO. SORRY! I must not have been paying attention and oh I bumped right into you!" She stammered, now concerned she may have seriously hurt the man, she stuck out her hand, before realizing it was the wrong one, and then stuck out her other hand that was actually able to help the man up. "You see, it's just my first day wandering the city and I got so caught up in looking at everything, like the buildings do you SEE the buildings? And the people, and the stores, it's like a dream land here! Everything is so much bigger than my hometown, I mean I  know this existed, but wow! To see it up CLOSE!? Now that's something you don't experience every day, do you get what I'm saying? I mean this is just purely--" It took her juuuuust enough time to realize that she was rambling utter nonsense and still has yet to help the man up from the ground. Without a pause in speaking, she grabbed onto the man's hand to pull him up back to his feet.

"I almost forgot to introduce myself! I'm Aoife, Aoife Reis. What's your name?" Aoife asked, smiling as always.

Word Count:
654/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Shard of Solomon x1
Trait Points x2

WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] EstB7cX

3WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] Empty Re: WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] on 14/02/17, 12:15 am

Neph Acxa

Neph Acxa
β-Tier
β-Tier
" No, please don't apologize for my incompetence in negligence for paying attention. " He lip slither from his lips, as he stared directly into her eyes fallen on her face and gaze. " By all means, thank you for helping me up, A.. Aoife? If I pronounce that correctly! " Mordecaiah brain shutting down like old gears, he trying to keep his voice steady with bass rubbing his rear end. She begun spouting multiple things at once, as he tried to collect each one without becoming blank with gestures for her. " First day wandering the city? I say by chance its mine as well, but I'm usually on the farm back in The Plains. Your hometown? You really seem to fit in with that shabby hat of yours. " Mordecaiah tried to say with a little flattering in his tone, but before long he hasn't realized he still held on to her hand as he pulled back and released her hand. " I apologize once more, I got side tracked by your um... f..face! " His shudder appearing as he got conflicted before long he might forget to tell her his name and reasonings for being here. " Aoife Reis , I am Mordecaiah, simple farmer back in ya wonder and full of excitement just waiting to be explored! Also I'm adopted so if you see a old man named Montague, don't let em' fool ya! " mentally sighing from talking this long with a cute face, but physically and appearing to give off his cheeky freckled faced smile.

Fiddling over to the ground to grab his cane again, as it later there for a couple of minutes as he held conversation with Aoife. " I have come here to rid some merchant of bothersome and rigorous animals! " trying to faunt some heroics to her before finishing his little conversation of awkwardness. " Aoife, are you by chance accomplishing some feats? Because I could surly need help if your willing, to take a break from sight seeing? " his tone meaningful and not presumptuous.
Spoiler:

Word Count: 1,001/1,000
Magoi: 240/240

4WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] Empty Re: WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] on 14/02/17, 12:50 am

Aoife Reis

Aoife Reis
C-Tier
C-Tier
"It's pronounced Aoife, like "eeeefuh." Everyone has trouble with that one though, it's alright! Don't worry about it!" She jested, slapping her newfound friend on the shoulder, "And why I would love to help out! Ah, you see I just knew today was going to be peachy and eventful like this. Did you know that back in my home town I used to grow gardens and all sorts of vegetables and fruits for everyone just so they could eat. Oh I LOVE making people's lives better it just gives me so much joy! Would you like an apple? Well, I guess I'd have to find a run down tree of some sort and then I could grow an apple tree from that, and then I could get you the apple, but that sounds like an awful lot of effort for just an apple...right? Ah! Look at me, rambling again. It's just so long since I've had a friend to talk to. All the students up in the academy? Complete STIFFS. It's like pulling teeth with them--"what's your rukh affinity?" "how old are you?" I'm trying to get to the real stuff! The nitty-gritty and they're all so unfriendly!" Aoife took a long and deep breath before calming her body down and slowly stretching out her fingers and arms. She tends to ramble whenever she gets worked up about something and Aoife rarely gets worked up about anything. However, she is a girl from a much smaller, more tight-knit community than the hustle and bustle of the site of a magical academy, so this life for her is a bit stifling.

"You'll have to excuse my, um, minor...outburst. You say you farm? That's lovely! My best friend back home worked on a farm...and this hat? I found it in someone's trash. So strange, though, it's such a cute little thing..." Aoife explained, beginning to walk out of the general direction of the merchants and their wares for fear of further embarrassment (and also hurt their sales, she's always thinking of others), "So, these animals are causing a ruckus? Well, I don't very much believe in violence but I think these merchants should have the ability to sell and transport their wares in peace! I'll help, what's the plan, man?"

And with that, Aoife was well on her to a new adventure, with a new friend, who she believes she remembers the name of but found it too rude to ask again. She's quite sure she remembers. She'll remember when the time comes.

Spoiler:

Word Count: 1079/100
Magoi: 160/160

Shard of Solomon x1
Trait Points x2

5WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] Empty Re: WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] on 14/02/17, 10:42 am

Neph Acxa

Neph Acxa
β-Tier
β-Tier
His eyes glance over Aoife entire body once more. Trying to gather his thoughts as she talked for a period of time while still waiting to speak after her not to be rude. ' Hm, she seems to talk a lot and she knows it. But characteristic like this don't hinder me. ' he thought as something she said caught his ear. Farm. He gained a smile once she brought it up. " Yes, I'm a care taker for the animals at my adoptive fathers farm. " he explained to her taking notice of her taking stride.

" Well Aoife, apparently from what little Montague told me. The merchants are having issues keeping cargo from being scattered and scavenge by Manta's.... I don't know much after that, but I was attack by some Vicious Jackal's a week or so back. " The breezing pressing against his face gently as they passed along other sellers and buyers. Despite that Mordecaiah actually didn't know who made the request for the job, so the stall he was looking for wasn't in his mind as he aimlessly walked behind her explaining the small information he gathered. " Um... Aoife? I'm sorry to say, I don't ac-actually know which merchant is the person requesting help. " his voice gone soft.
Spoiler:
Word Count: 1,219/1,000

6WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] Empty Re: WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] on 14/02/17, 07:15 pm

Aoife Reis

Aoife Reis
C-Tier
C-Tier
"Heh hahaha!" Aoife guffawed, bursting into laughter as her companion struggled to remember which merchant requested the mission, "It's alright...as long as you remember the job posting it should be okay. I think what's more important is we go after those "vicious mantas," yeah?" Aoife kept walking, the both of them following the cobblestone path to what would eventually lead to the Plains where they would have to dispose of the violent animals.

"SO! Do you happen to know where these rabid miscreants are? I have a mean left hook with my Jeune Arbre here, that's my staff, and it's leagues better than pelting foes with potatoes," Aoife mused, playfully fiddling with her staff. She stopped to observe their surroundings, her free hand shielding her eyes from the bright sun.

"Well...where are the mantas?" She asked, still attempting to block her eyes from the sun's rays.

Spoiler:
Word Count: 1230/1000
Magoi: 160/160

Shard of Solomon x1
Trait Points x2

7WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] Empty Re: WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] on 15/02/17, 07:56 am

Neph Acxa

Neph Acxa
β-Tier
β-Tier

Steady movements alongside Aoife. Short conversation with her was apparently easy even though he was shy and had few worries. Still on alert, Aoife talked about her staff shortly. " Its a lovely and has fine details. You must cherish it? Hmmm. " he said. Continuing upon the cobblestone path as what seemed to be the requested merchants route. Stall along the path seemed troubled and the atmosphere was not pleasant. Mordecaiah looked at Aoife, than around the little route to notice anything out of place, but it all seemed fine. Sun bright in the sky as the beams looked almost like hexagons lined up in a row noticing both him and Aoife maybe blinded currently.

" I have no id--" stalls started suddenly shutting all the windows as the sun seemed to be blocked for a couple seconds. Looking up at the thing casting the shadow. Whatever it was caster a long shadow with just its mere wingspan, but to surprise it broke apart into three incoming beast. " I think we found them? " he tried to say calmly with hints of a quiver.

Spoiler:
Word Count: 1,406/1,000

8WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] Empty Re: WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] on 15/02/17, 08:07 pm

Aoife Reis

Aoife Reis
C-Tier
C-Tier
As the brightness of the sun was temporarily blocked for a moment, it was evident that her own question was answered by fate itself. She wasted no time in panicking and responded to her new companion's courage with an equal amount of pluck and bravery.

"Well I guess it's showtime, eh? Let's be cautious--they look very strong!" Aoife warned, clutching her staff with both hands as her body clammed up and felt uneasy. Whoo, she never felt nervous in the face of danger before, but there was something about this time that left her a little on edge. No matter, she would overcome this minor obstacle by jumping right into the fray. She held her staff in one hand, and pressed it to her robe, always taking care to have proper safety measures in case she was getting bested in battle. She read that in a book once.

"Hurt Couture" She chanted, revealing a sharp rose thorn on her outfit. Then, staring fearfully at the beings overhead, braced herself for whatever impact might come her way. This was it, this was to test if she was a tried and true magician--after only having spent a very short time at the academy. One manta swooped down and rushed toward Aoife, her stance firm and steadfast as it charged toward her.

"Oh no...oh no....oh n--" The manta whipped into her, flinging its spiked tail right head-on at Aoife. She quickly put up her borg, mitigating the blow of the manta's tail before shattering and being sent backward from the force of the blow. "OW! THAT HURT! I'M GOING TO GET YOU GOOD YOU FREAKING MORON! T-TATER SHOT!" Aoife conjured a potato of enormous size and flung it at the manta, colliding with it head on and knocking it from the sky and sending it right down to the ground. Without feeling any sort of hesitation, Aoife then ran forward and gave the motionless manta's body a good "thwack!" hitting the beast in frustration.

Word Count: 1567/1000
Magoi: 130/160

Abilities:

Hurt Couture
Tier: D
Class: Magician
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must apply barb prior to attack, must wave staff over barbed area
Scaling: Damage
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1 post
Cost: 10 Magoi | 5
Description:

Aoife conjures an unruly rose thorn using life magic and places it onto her robe to strike attackers at a slight delay. The attack will strike the assailant at close range for D tier damage. The enchanted barb will only last one post.

Tater Shots
Tier: C
Class: Magician
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must chant and wave wand
Scaling: Damage
Cool Down: 2 posts
Cost: 20 Magoi | 10
Description:

Manipulating the earth beneath her with life magic, Aoife conjures one 30cm (in diameter) enchanted potato from the earth and waves her wand to send the potato flying at an opponent up to 15m away, dealing C tier damage.

Borg
Tier: D-Ω
Specialization: Magician
Type: Defensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Once the Borg is broken or damaged, it requires 3 turns to recover.
Scaling: Cannot be scaled
Sustain: No sustain limit
Cool Down: N/A
Cost: 5 Magoi
Description:

A sphere of hardened magoi surrounds the user in an instant. It will defend against damage equal to its tier before shattering.

Shard of Solomon x1
Trait Points x2

9WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] Empty Re: WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] on 16/02/17, 07:57 am

Neph Acxa

Neph Acxa
β-Tier
β-Tier

Stopping in place. He grew curious to the pattern the Manta's may attack, but Aoife had been brave. She conjured a large Potatoe, and knocked one from the air? He looked puzzled to the sort of attack. He would have chuckled, but the situation calls for something serious as the other two manta's locked full gaze on him. Mordecaiah held his cane, he actually just realized its been in his grip this entire time after the conversation with Aoife, but the reminder ended shortly. The two manta flew towards him quickly, quicker than Mordecaiah actually thought. Jumping to the side to advoid one the other had struck and cut through his sleeve leaving a horizontal cut across the bottom of his bicep.

Scrambling back to get his position Mordecaiah, stayed calm and begun his work. " Aoife you might need a jacket " he said turning to look back at her. Standing with a straight back and looking forward as the mantas flew back to attack another time. He just tapped his cane into the dirt, and awaited for them to draw closer. Smirk appearing across his lips, as both manga crossed over each other and came in to nose dive Mordecaiah in conjunction, but only thing that came was petals. Summoning directly in front of him, a vertex of frozen petals shredding the mantas as they couldn't escape the onslaught. Blood turned the ice a dark scarlet color as it dropped two bodies and returned back to the ground it arouse from.

" Well that was something? We should talk to the merchants now I guess. " He said looking over his shoulder at Aoife. Holding his right hand to the wound he received from one manta as it wasn't deep at all. Merchants along the route stared at the dead manta almost ready to break into cheer but stayed calm.

Spoiler:
Word Count: 1,721/1,000
Magoi: 210/240
Abilites Used:
Code:
Tūkstantis Vytimo
Tier: B-Tier
Class: Magician [Ice]
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Tapping the bottom of his cane against the ground
Scaling: AoE - The area of effect may increase by 5m for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
Cool Down: 3 posts
Cost: 30 Magoi ; 15 Sustain
Description:

Using Ice magic, Mordecaiah summons forth a 1 meter flora themed vortex of ice petals from the ground, which can be controlled up to 10 meters away from the user. Dealing B-Tier damage to anyone caught within the dancing ice petals, leaving frostbite on limbs for numbing effects afterwards for 1 post.

10WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] Empty Re: WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] on 16/02/17, 06:43 pm

Aoife Reis

Aoife Reis
C-Tier
C-Tier
Aoife was furious. Her beautiful, especially made outfit was sullied by these vicious mantas and their barbed tails. She sighed as her shawl was slightly torn, and the ostentatious ribbon above her breasts was tattered. She gained her composure quickly, making sure to remind herself of how fortunate she is that she is alive and well. She watched as her companion made quick work of the remaining mantas and frowned at the thought of her inferiority. Alas, she was just a fledgling magician, a mere sapling in a world of germinated magicians.

"I'll be fine with what I'm wearing--nothing a good stitching can't fix!" Aoife replied, contemplating how exactly she'll get her hands on a sewing kit and the ability to sew. She ran her fingers through her smooth, blonde hair, brushing it around and fixing it up to give herself some feeling that she felt a little prettier than she felt after getting beat up by a rogue beast.

"I think checking on the merchants is a capital idea! That certainly was...something. Something indeed..." Aoife said, releasing her hands from her hair and walking toward Mordecaiah, hoping he would lead the way as she had no idea which merchants to talk to and maybe he would be able to lead them in the right-ish direction.

"I can't tell you how glad I am that is over...that was my first real fight. Well, aside from the slavers I clobbered a few days ago, but that was child's play compared to this," Aoife gave a sheepish smile, hoping it would sort of impress her companion after her obviously poor showing in the previous battle.

Details:
Word Count: 1843/1000
Magoi: 130/160

Shard of Solomon x1
Trait Points x2

11WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] Empty Re: WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] on 18/02/17, 06:22 pm

Neph Acxa

Neph Acxa
β-Tier
β-Tier
Releasing a heavy sigh from his lips Mordecaiah knew the easy part was over. Many of the traders and merchants cheered, but he blocked it out. Sort of blacking out to the noise as he fiddle a curl loose on his head until Aoife voice broke his daydream. Recovering his thoughts and putting his hands at the side. His face turned a bright red looking away from Aoife, losing his composure.

Giving a slight nod as Aoife followed behind him, he scanned the merchants tying to figure out which ones requested them. Than Aoife brought up how this was her first official fight outside of 'slavers'? " I'm not sure if I should ask, but why did you fight slavers? Like maybe you could tell me about it later? After this.   " Asking her if she would later have a chat with about the slavers. Hearing her laugh, made him chuckle softly until suddenly approached from he left in the crowd of people.

It was a couple who approached both me and Aoife. They wore red tunics with a symbol collar design at the time. The lady had short brown hair, and the man had dark red hair. " Thank you for completing the request. Here's the reward for the troubles. " Getting right to the essentials and rewarding them both. Mordecaiah just gave a nice smile, and turned to gaze at Aoife. " We should do this again Aoife, it was fun chatting with you. Please let me know if you would like to talk about your pervious adventure. I'm intrigued. " he said.

Spoiler:
Word Count: 1,990/1,000

12WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] Empty Re: WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] on 19/02/17, 11:47 pm

Aoife Reis

Aoife Reis
C-Tier
C-Tier
Aoife was taken aback by the merchant couple that gave them their reward. She took the spoils in her hands and watched as they left as quickly as they came. Efficiency was certainly the number for this town and she took only a few moments to collect herself before realizing Mordecaiah was speaking with her.

"I...I fought the slavers because there were some taking slaves recently...it seemed like an easy gig, and certainly was, but I rescued a little girl that day so I was happy!" Aoife replied, willing herself back to reality. She placed her hand on Mordecaiah's arm, turning to answer his final question before shoving off to go to her room. "I wouldn't mind talking about the job more, but I don't think the middle of the street is perhaps the best place to continue our discussion? Eh?" She tried to motion to her friend to move elsewhere, hoping to remove herself from the hubbub of the town.

Word Count: 2006/1000

Shard of Solomon x1
Trait Points x2

13WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] Empty Re: WildLife [Job | Aoife Reis] on 20/02/17, 08:07 pm

Neph Acxa

Neph Acxa
β-Tier
β-Tier

Amazed gradually. She truly left him baffled at the short summary of the story she told. Mordecaiah hasn't experienced anything such as slavers so when he asked her to explain he thought it would be more detailed, but that was for another time. The cold and soft touch of her hand emitting from his arm made him blush slightly as this never happens. She started moving toward what seemed like housing district for the city. He knew he wasn't ready for that and kind of blanked out for the situation. "Um..um... Tomorrow... Just meet me tomorrow... S-Sorry, I have to go. " Shaking his arm slightly to loosen her grip. His voice unsteady as he waved bye and left towards the gate quickly. Face rosey red and eyes bright almost like he dazed as he knew that way of leaving was really abrupt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum