You are not connected. Please login or register

I buy your Shard of Solomon for 350k

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I buy your Shard of Solomon for 350k Empty I buy your Shard of Solomon for 350k on 12/02/17, 06:04 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Hello everyone, I am interested in doing a trade for the Shard of Solomon.

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t6475-shards-of-solomon-systems#35334

I am willing to pay 350k for the item. You must be in Kou for the trade to take place, as it has to be IC. I am looking to buy 2 of them.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier
It'll be 850k if you want two from me

I buy your Shard of Solomon for 350k 35360610

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Apologies, but my profession costs me money to operate, so the offer I placed up front was already the maximum I was willing to pay.

For those who are considering this, here are some things you can do for 350k:

Obtain a Tertiary class and have 50k remaining.

Obtain Blessings of the Rukh and a B-Tier magic item.

Obtain an A-Tier item with over 100k remaining.

One last note: 350k is the approximate total wealth of a character, not including events or activity checks, that one would accrue from D-Tier to A-Tier from doing jobs alone. If the character only ever did 1 post jobs of B-Tier (absolutely the most efficient way to get to A-Tier) then they would have about 360k, but most people do multiple posts in a job, and don't start out with B-Tier jobs, so average is between 300-360k.

I currently have 1 taker on this deal so far, so there is only 1 spot left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
I'm as sorry as can be, but I can't stand/stalk idly by while Shards of Solomon are being sold like this. Vardreth obviously knows the true value of Shards of Solomon, but does everyone else?

Think through this decision for another second or five and really think about what a Shard of Solomon can do for you in the long run;

At Omega-tier, you are able to use an SoS (Shard of Solomon) to obtain an original Omega-tier magic item/weapon which has a MAGIC OF YOUR CHOICE. Not even Events give you stuff like this!

An SoS, at any tier, is worth 1 life. An SoS is able to save your life if you use it correctly. Anything can happen to save your life when you are in trouble. Character death isn't common on this site, but it isn't rare either (or at least that used to be the case). However, in a dungeon, the chance of death will skyrocket and you will be glad that you had at least 1 SoS with you, trust me.

At Omega tier, an SoS is able to give you an Omega-tier trait UNIQUE TO YOUR CHARACTER. But wait, you don't even have to wait until Omega-tier to get a UNIQUE TRAIT. You can use the SoS at C-tier and get a versatile UNIQUE TRAIT. Just in case I haven't stressed it enough, you can get a UNIQUE TRAIT from a single SoS.

And finally, if you use an SoS correctly, you can even trigger a World Event. Completing the event could garner rewards greater than 350K Huang, as long as you actively participate (such as the Kou Civil War, hint hint).

Anyway, I honestly can't think of a monetary value for an SoS, but I know selling your SoS for 350K Huang isn't the way to go unless you have absolutely no imagination and/or patience. However, if I haven't convinced you, then I recommend you wait until the Kou Civil War event is over and done with and see the rewards that are given out. If you aren't a part of the event, then you get to see the supposedly amazing items/weapons that are given to the active participants. If you are a part of the event, then you will get said amazing items/weapons. You might even get a trait based on your actions. Idk. And that's the thing about the SoS; they are as valuable as the future, if that makes any sense. If you can't see a future for your character, then by all means, sell the SoS. 350K is a decent earning and you know what you'll earn, but a Shard of Solomon could be worth so much more.

Anyway, I'm again sorry for interrupting, but I just had to say something. Seller beware, you know?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum