You are not connected. Please login or register

Caught Shadowing [Social | Vardreth]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos and Hades looked at each other then looked at Vardreth. There were three options at that point: tell Vardreth the truth, play along with his ignorance, or act ignorant himself. The first two options had their own rewards, but the third could offer the opportunity to spy on Vardreth since the mercenary was obviously keeping tabs on him. Unfortunately, he couldn’t figure out how to pull the third option.

“A magician disguised as a cat?” The magician shook his head. “First off, even I don’t think I could do that. Hades is a talking cat. I received him as a gift for trials I surpassed under difficult circumstances. His name was Thyme, but I figured he needed a new name since I’m his new owner.”

Hades had made his way onto Adrastos’ shoulder and sat there, staring at Vardreth. “You don’t know much about the world, do you?”

Last edited by Adrastos Thanatos on 19/02/17, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Vardreth's eyes jumped up in surprise. Is that truly a talking beast? I wonder what kind of magic was involved in this... Well, it looks like I'll have to ask some questions later... Vardreth shook his head while wryly shrugging his shoulders. "You could say that, but I think it's even more strange that others would say that it is normal to see those such as yourself. Most of my knowledge on magic is only regarding military application of such..."

Vardreth shook his head, and then turned his attention back to Neo. Leveling his sword towards the man, Vardreth furrowed his brows. "Don't dodge." Magoi flowed through the weapon, creating Desceld's Blessing. A strong coursing of the magic flowed. A golden mist appeared, creating the image of a dragon which let out a silent roar before crashing towards Neo.

If the man did not dodge it, Vardreth would activate the spell and Neo would soon feel the coursing life flow heal his body's wounds. "As for following you, well, you left without saying anything in the middle of the night. To my knowledge, without orders. But it looks like you found some movements of our opposition out. I'm impressed." Vardreth motioned his head towards the exit of the town, wordlessly suggesting they start to head back to camp.

OOC:
Magoi: 360/390
Stamina: 440/440

items used:

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The magician’s initial reaction to Vardreth unsheathing his sword was to go on the defensive, but as suggested, Adrastos didn’t move, allowing the mercenary’s blade to heal him. He straightened himself as he put his wand away. “I’m not accustomed to telling people where I go or getting permission. I’m normally the one giving orders.”

Hades jumped up onto his master’s shoulder and rubbed against his neck. “Well, there are many strange things in this world. Like the mysterious structures that have appeared in the past. Within those, there are many strange creatures, some like me and others more monstrous. It was there that─” Adrastos cleared his throat. “We need to head back. There’s no call for stories, and I’m tired.”

Adrastos walked ahead of Vardreth in the direction of the encampment. He didn’t want Vardreth knowing he went into a dungeon. He didn’t want him to know anything at all. The cat loved to talk a lot, a flaw in the magician’s eyes, but the cat was still reliable in his own way.

[EXIT]

Last edited by Adrastos Thanatos on 22/02/17, 06:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Vardreth shrugged as Adrastos advised he was not accustomed to telling people of his whereabouts. He showed an aura of leadership, making it apparent that his status outside of their interactions was somewhat high. When the cat began to speak, Vardreth listened with a half-interest.

Things like the cat were definitely a rarity in Vardreth's eyes, and to be capable of learning what else may be out there? He would not give up that opportunity. Knowing what kind of things could show up as opposition on the field of battle would definitely affect his battle plans in the future.

Although the intentions of Vardreth were as such, Adrastos called for heading back to camp and cut the cat's story short. Vardreth took a whistle out from his shirt, blowing on it. Moments later, his horse appeared. Vardreth jumped up on it, sliding into the saddle with a practiced ease. The group headed back to camp in silence.

OOC:

Originally more was expected to happen in this interaction, but I think we can both agree that we need to make room for other threads. See ya in the next thread :).

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum