1Lest's pet Empty Lest's pet 16/01/17, 11:51 pm

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lest's pet Carbuncle
Name: Terran
Type: Non-Combat
Appearance: Terran is a green cat like animal with bunny ears and a tail as long as it's body. The animal is about 0.33 meters in length, and 0.18 meters in height. These Creatures are generally loved by magoi which is why you generally see streams of it float around the creature. When the Creature dies, the Magoi simply reverts it back to its youngest form and it begins life over from the beginning. These types of creatures have no need to eat as they are nourished by the magoi around them.
This is a non-combat pet and cannot be used in any type of combat or as a mount!

2Lest's pet Empty Re: Lest's pet 16/01/17, 11:58 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'm approving it, but please keep in mind that I don't have much experience with this sort of thing. It is very likely that you will be asked to change something after I have approved your non-combat beast.

Code:
[center][img]http://ffbe.kongbakpao.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/carbuncle.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Terran
[b]Type:[/b] Non-Combat
[b]Appearance:[/b] Terran is a green, cat-like animal with bunny ears and a tail as long as its body. The animal is about 0.33 meters in length and 0.18 meters in height. These Creatures are generally loved by magoi which is why you generally see streams of it float around the creature. When the Creature dies, the Magoi simply reverts it back to its youngest form and it begins life over from the beginning. These types of creatures have no need to eat as they are nourished by the magoi around them.
[b]This is a non-combat pet and cannot be used in any type of combat or as a mount![/b]

Huang has been reduced.

3Lest's pet Empty Re: Lest's pet 17/01/17, 12:15 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'm going to have to veto this for this particular reason:

Appearance: Terran is a green cat like animal with bunny ears and a tail as long as it's body. The animal is about 0.33 meters in length, and 0.18 meters in height. These Creatures are generally loved by magoi which is why you generally see streams of it float around the creature. When the Creature dies, the Magoi simply reverts it back to its youngest form and it begins life over from the beginning. These types of creatures have no need to eat as they are nourished by the magoi around them.

Magoi is supplied by the rukh so this creature would be loved by the rukh if anything. The way you want this creature to rebirth through magoi and supply themselves off the stuff seems a little farfetched to me seeing that it's a normal animal. I'm not even sure if that's even a canon occurrence. Magoi seems more of like a power source than a food supply. Though if this could happen, I would only allow it to be for pets that came from dungeons.

So I'll have to say to make this pet function like a normal animal, not be based around magoi / rukh, and you're good to go!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]