You are not connected. Please login or register

Question on a future ability

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question on a future ability Empty Question on a future ability 20/12/16, 07:42 am

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

Hey I know I am a fare ways off from being able to become omega tier but I was just curious about something. For an omega tier warrior, especially a Fanalis warrior, could they be able to have an ability where they could standing in front of something and punch at it and be able to destroy it with just the force from thier punch. I am think of like a mountain or  a village or something like that. It would be like what Saitama did during his battle with Geno's in One Punch Man if any of you have seen that anime.

Apologies of I am not explaining this very well. Just a fun little question so I can know what I have to look forward to once I become omega tier in the future.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I don't think so-- at least nothing of that big of a scale.

But I would like to see other mod opinions on this since I'm not 100% sure.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Question on a future ability 001
Question on a future ability 002Question on a future ability 003

Hannah Voight

Hannah Voight
C-Tier
C-Tier

I would think that you could punch and destroy an incoming attack or use the pressure from a punch to cause a large field of damage but a whole village seems a bit of a stretch. But perhaps

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I don't think you will be able to punch entire village or mountain actually if we see Fanalis' power in Canon
Let's say that Muu is A-tier (imo), his strength is amazing but not as strong as Saitaima's power. But then again... The anime is already different and the level of the strength shown in One Punch Man is already...crazy.
But not 100% sure as well

Question on a future ability G5OZoqx

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

Thanks guys. This helps answer my question. I knew that one punch is totally different but that was the only anime I could remember that did something like that there fore the not so good reference. :)

Hannah Voight

Hannah Voight
C-Tier
C-Tier

Bleach in the final fight between Ichigo v Aizen might give you some items. It shows how the pressure from swinging a sword was so strong that the gale of wind created could slice the ground or buildings.

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ooo thanks I like that.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

You could not create an air pressure blast like that, but if you make physical contact, destroying an entire building is plausible. No using sword pressure stuff from bleach either.

Thank you all, for everything.

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

I figured that may be a no go. Thanks! I have another quick question. Could I make a ability for my Fanalis where he could use Echolocation like Morgana does in the anime? And if so would that be a racial ability or a ability for my class?

10Question on a future ability Empty Re: Question on a future ability 20/12/16, 12:14 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

It would be a class ability, but you would need specific conditions to use it. Remember, she was at the bottom of the great rift where there were no background sounds to interfere and large wall at her back to use as a reference point.

If you were blinded in the middle of a battlefield and tried to use echolocation, it would fail miserably due to all the background noise and lack of stationary reference points.

Thank you all, for everything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum